Will ur pattern will be same as your dad's pattern?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jisoguxu
    • Dec 2015

Will ur pattern will be same as your dad's pattern?

hi guys , so as title says will i get my dad's pattern i mean same exactly like him , i',m a diffuse thinner and i can see the areas that are affected r pretty close as my dad's pattern but my father's hair on back and side looks a lil bit thinner does that mean i will have the same exact pattern as him ? am not 100% sure tht it looks the same but just wondering
  • Driver
    • Nov 2015

Not necessarily. My brother and I had early MBP (we both started around 19) and our pattern bore no resemblance to our dad, who had a small bald spot in the crown but otherwise had a full head of hair his entire life.

Comment

• jisoguxu
      • Dec 2015

Thnx for ur info , but my question is how do i know my future pattern ? i mean i have some members in my family who r bald and some who still have full head of hair which they are above 35+

Comment

• JesseHeisenberg47
        • May 2014

I agree. I inherited MPB from my family, but from my mother's side, not my father's. My father started losing his hair slightly later than me, but he was a rapid diffuse thinner, losing it all around his head. Whereas my hair loss is purely frontal and mid thinning with an intact crown-the same type of hairloss I noticed my cousins on my mother's side have.

Comment

Working...