+ Reply to Thread

Default Why did Setipiprant win over Ramatroban / TM30089 ?!

Hello guys.

I recently wanted to mimic Swisstemple's protocol and was in search of a oral Pgd2 / CRTH2-Blocker besides Setipiprant, because i was kicked out of the groupbuy.
    I did some pointless research on Quercetin and Resveratrol until i eventually gave up for the day. Later then, on another Forum, i found another hate-thread about Setipiprant and it's lacking of effectiveness, pictures, reports etc. and later a thread promoting TM30089, a compound i had heard about a few months ago.

I Researched that and eventually found Ramatroban, which is even linked as a 'related article' on the wiki page, but i had never noticed that.

Ramatroban was initially developed by Bayer and then distributed solely in Japan as drug against hayfever. It was discontinued. Now the supplier is 'Nippon Shinyaku Co. Ltd.'.

TM30089 is essentially the same as Ramatroban, except for the fact that it is far more specific to the CRTH2-receptor, bock it's blocking capabilities are quite fine.

https://www.caymanchem.com/app/templ...talog/10006735
    http://prntscr.com/9gl6cf
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16418339

to my question: why is everyone using Setipiprant in a hype then?! Why not just swallow a low dose TM30089 / Ramatroban and be done with it?

I could be wrong here but I think that TM stuff is supposed to have a ridiculously long (years) half-life in the body and has had no safety studies done on it. Whereas setipiprant safety is well established.

TM probably better and SETI is hype. I think people choose SETI because the safety thing. Since TM is better you should prob be looking into if it's safe enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulti1 View Post
    TM probably better and SETI is hype. I think people choose SETI because the safety thing. Since TM is better you should prob be looking into if it's safe enough.
    Well I think people chose Seti because it's going into a clinical trial and is more readily produced, but Seti was chosen by Kythere due to its safety profile (and in turn, ability to skip phase I).

A lot of people talk about TM-30089 but no one posts any results.

I have bought and tried some TM-30089 from Kane but I am here to report that it works but the side effects cannot be tolerated.

I started taking it and it started working fast and my slow hair loss stopped. I used it at a concentration of 0.1%. I just guessed at the necessary concentration since there is no good information available online that I could find about other people actually using it rather than just talking about it.

It works way better than RU at 5% and I thought I had discovered something really useful.

Unfortunately, my sleep was getting worse and worse and it took me a while but I realized that it was because of the TM. I stopped taking it and it too me about 2 weeks before my sleep returned to a decent quality. I tried the TM again just to be sure. This time I only took it once. Even that was enough to disturb my sleep for 1 week. I tried it one more time yesterday and I only left it on my scalp for 45 minutes before washing it out but my sleep was still disturbed last night. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at maybe 6am instead of 8am like I should have and couldn't fall back asleep.

The side effects are too great. Take a look at the medical research (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11843094) - pgd2 is related to sleep and TM seems to go systemic very easily. I can see why they abandoned development efforts on this drug and went with setipiprant and other compounds instead.