Is there anyone on the entire forum who have had positive experience with PRP? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello Hardick,,
    ( i'm on my smart phone again-lol)
    Why are you assuming there was some type of failure in regards to Pilofocus?
    (I'm not attacking you)
    Dr. Wesley's standard
    Pilofocus transplantation Service (FUE work) is very good.
    Now, if you're referring to his Pilofofus Phase Testings you must know that it is ongoing.
    He IS still going through his third phase testing patients right now.
    Dr. Wesley is not the type that would make assumptions to anybody or to fool anybody into thinking and knowing about topics that aren't verified as yet.
    How are you doing Hardick?
    without text formatting it's hard to understand what you're saying.

however, it's always nice to see how quick you are in defending pilofocus or dr. wesley. you're like wesley's official spokesperson. and you repeat yourself over and over again, for almost 2 years now.
    still not sure what to think about your character. don't want to offend you but it's getting weirder and weirder with every new post from you. also the last post to dr. wesley which sounds like an a**licking poem again makes me scratch my bald head.
    maybe you're intentions are real and kind, but i don't know what to think of that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello Hardick,,
    ( i'm on my smart phone again-lol)
    Why are you assuming there was some type of failure in regards to Pilofocus?
    (I'm not attacking you)
    Dr. Wesley's standard
    Pilofocus transplantation Service (FUE work) is very good.
    Now, if you're referring to his Pilofofus Phase Testings you must know that it is ongoing.
    He IS still going through his third phase testing patients right now.
    Dr. Wesley is not the type that would make assumptions to anybody or to fool anybody into thinking and knowing about topics that aren't verified as yet.
    How are you doing Hardick?
    Im good. Do you work for Dr Wesley? My assumption was based on that Dr Wesley is on here promoting PRP which after many years of promotion from many Drs cashing in on this treatment which most people have realized is expensive for what it is. And the results are still unproven and at best not that good if your asking my opinion. And a large number of people have paid and gotten no results or even worse results.

I have nothing against Dr Wesley, my take is if he on here promting his clinic and other proceedures and conferences then Polifocus mustn't of been turned out the way he thought. Artista I thought you were going to show us some pictures of your proceedure in April? It is now may.

Quote Originally Posted by navi View Post
    Is there anyone here who has benefited from PRP standalone treatment?If it does not benefit anyway, its a shame that doctors are using it and playing with our lives.
    Have to agree tried it twice but saw little is any difference

My supervisors underwent this surgery from Thailand. It seems quite effective and expensive. Anyway, only 4 mos has just passed after surgery, I will give you updates once I see him again. Lol

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Carlos Wesley, MD's Avatar

Lightbulb

We've highlighted the facts (good and bad) regarding PRP on this thread. I believe that the Grand Rounds Lecture is as transparent a presentation as there is.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ghlight=wesley

Artista does not work for my clinic. He is simply a nice patient in a separate city who likes to post on topics of particular interest to him.
    Carlos Wesley, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    844-745-6362
    http://www.drcarloswesley.com
    info@drcarloswesley.com

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

GREAT to hear from you on BTT Dr. Wesley!
    I can't wait to set it up again to be out by you!
    Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Wesley, MD View Post
    We've highlighted the facts (good and bad) regarding PRP on this thread. I believe that the Grand Rounds Lecture is as transparent a presentation as there is.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ghlight=wesley

Artista does not work for my clinic. He is simply a nice patient in a separate city who likes to post on topics of particular interest to him.
    Dr. Wesley if you knew how unprofessional and unreliable he is you would never have gotten involved with him. I am sick of his childish, erratic, and weird behavior.

I had PRP/Acell performed about 1.5 years ago by Dr. Prasad in NY. There was a temporary (~6-month) improvement in hair quality - that is, subjective feeling of thickness - but not quantity. My hair loss continued unabated. His practice boasts that almost no patients return after 5 years, and the claim is that this is because they no longer need intervention after receiving two rounds of injection (he gives a booster at the 1.5- or 2-year mark). I doubt this is the case. My suspicion is that, like me, most patients simply don't feel the $5000 price tag is anywhere close to worth it, and move on to either transplant, other alternatives, or just accepting their hair loss.