Threaded View

Among all the news/products/brands this path seems the one that should give use the most hopes in the nearest future - The history is rather clear, a sufferer, which happens to be also brilliant researcher, finds the cure(undoubtly The Cure for that special type of baldness). Her target was to fix something, not to sell - now she realized she is on the verge of a monumental discovery and one that can change her life and hundreds of millions of people worldwide. She will for sure be rich and famous, I think and hope that only business issues are the ones delaying the process and not excessive FDA procedures. Maybe you guys lived moments like these since the 90's ... But I dunno, subjective to maximum, this just feels right, if not for one, it lacks bombasticity of all the other "sollutions". Kudos to her, she already changed the lives of several patients. On those forums you see people coming back between the living, what a horrible thing they had to suffer, compared to this, my NW 3 is a "moft". Come on guys, cheer up a bit and dry this out as yoy always did. It seems to me BTT cutying edge forum lost a bit its marbles or maybe everyone that mattered went to Turkey for FUE and then entered 2 months of hiding for recovery(seems to be the actual true needed period, not 2 weeks as all clinics bullshit about, minimum needed to go out confident without the others noticing) I am honest to myself, I care about my care because I care how I look in the mirror and in the eyes of my circle of friends/colleagues/etc - they call us shallow, but this is a health issue, not a cosmetic one. It does not endager life of course, of course you can live with it and still be happy, but I a sure, no one, ever, will feel complete again until this is curred. Altough I do not post on forums, I read almost everything and BTT helped me understand not to do mistakes and if I will ever decide going the fue path, the it will for sure be an assumed decision with all the goods and bad. Thank you guys and please come back!