+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Also your way of living (which is indirectly connected to above) has to do with AGA. If you think this has nothing to do with it you're still living by a mindstate that we livin on a flat planet.

MALE ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA OR MALE PATTERN BALDNESS66 % of all men in Westernized Countries experience hair thinning and 40% develop baldness. Eight typical patterns of andro (hormone) genetic

Type I - before puberty

Type II - teenager

Type III - adulthood early stages of hair loss, spot balding at the vertex

Type IV - VII - progressively more severe

What Causes the Incredible Shrinking Hair LossBlood circulation to the bulb of the hair pulls away due to excess acidity from an inverted way of living, eating and thinking. Nerves providing the electrical energy for blood differentiation also pull away from the hair bulb due to poor blood circulation. Without blood for dedifferentiation (the transformation of blood into new hair cells) and nerves to provide the proper energy fields for dedifferentiation and redifferentiation no new hair follicles will grow and the hair shrinks and falls out.

THEORETICAL CAUSES OF ALOPECIA1) Systemic acids that localize at the bulb of the hair follicle.

2) Increased biological transmutations of bacteria and yeast.

3) Mineral deficiency, especially zinc, magnesium and manganese that are chelating or buffering metabolic acids.

4) Physical and emotional stress that increase acidity and biological transformations.

5) Hormonal imbalance, especially the increase of the acidic hormone testosterone.

Um....ok, @Loony? wtf

I hope when I take finastride it thickens my hair. it seems to have sped up quite a bit recently.

Omg, my hair just looks horrible lately.

Is there something that would speed up or make the hair (mostly on top of your head) worse? the scalp is kind of red and irritated looking, and my hair looks ****ing horrible. Like, it was passable and not really noticeable before, but now my hair is like really thin and I have bold spots and shit all over; it's ****ing horrible.

Is there any hope that finastride can recover it to a point where it doesn't look like I am balding? it just like ****ing speed up full speed in the last couple of days. I am ****ing mortified and heart broken.

Hey Dragonless, firstly, it's important to say that you're in the right place to treat this and help yourself, you've caught this at a pretty good stage, so well done on being astute. Most people here have been through the exact same emotions you've been through, we all know the feeling, so we can help. MPB is progressive, so chances are it hasn't sped up in just a few days, although with the worry, there's always the thought that you wake up the next day with less hair, but in reality, MPB doesn't often happen that quickly, your hair mainly changes over a larger time frame, so I don't think the hairloss would have got worse, it's probably just conditions which have made it seem different, mixed in with worries about hairloss.

Try to keep the mindset that you've caught this early, at early stages you can treat it the best. Losing some hair isn't the end of the world as you can always cover it with good styling (incidentally, I do agree that for some reason, having shorter hair on the sides and just a bit longer on top does make it seem like you have more hair) and most men go through this anyway. Although if it's constantly red and itchy, perhaps look into different shampoos.

As for treatment, the first thing you should do is book an appointment with a dermatologist if you can. They'll be able to better examine your hair and recommend the next steps to take. At the moment, your hair honestly looks quite good when it's not pulled back, so at the moment it's about being wary and prepared to act. Finasteride and Regaine/Rogaine are perhaps the best ways. Realistically, you're not going to get back to the perfect hairline, but that doesn't mean that you're hair will suffer in the way it looks, as most people won't recognise the difference. So good luck, your hair isn't bad at all, try to be wary and act practically, and remember that we're here.