+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Nizoral problems

Just looking for some quick advice guys,

Ive been experiencing hair loss for the last few years, last November I had a massive shed and in December I had a miraculous growth period that lasted a few months, I genuinely thought all my hair was coming back but it started falling out again around April. I was thinking it was an anagen hair phase or something and that same might happen again this year.

Anyways the hair loss was relatively slow since, but from about 2-3 weeks ago when i started using Nizoral, i've lost about 40% of my hair, my scalp is visible and my hairline barely exists anymore, any light tug pulls out several strands of hair and even without touching or showering I notice significant less everyday.

At this rate i'm not gonna last a week, can anyone help? Is this the Nizoral and is it a side effect or is this going to grow back?? Im freaking out and i dont know wether to continue using if it will help me stabalise, regrow or just continue to get worse!!

Even sides and behind my ears are thinning to the point where scalp is visible

Immediate help please

I found nizoral after a few years harsh on the scalp , I'm not sure to use it it or not , but I found a great shampoo

Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils and vitimans now I'm a long time poster here but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a
    Miracle product but it a must add make existing hair healthier .

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Olive Oil—a gentle and natural emollient.
    • Vitamin E – antioxidant to nourish and repair damaged skin.
    • Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.
    • Essential Oils—relieve itching and irritation.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Enriched with natural olive oil.
    • Soothes itching, relieves dryness, cleanses.
    • Balanced to the skin’s pH level.
    • FREE from Propylene Glycol, Lanolin and Fragrance
    • Ideal for daily use.
    • Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp
    • Gentle lathering system cleanses without drying.
    • Gentle on eyes and sensitive skin on face and body.

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
    • Recommended as a daily shampoo and conditioner for all scalp types.
    • Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.
    • Suitable for infants, children and adults.
    http://www.michaelsproducts.com/dry-scalp-shampoo .

Also honesty my brothers dandruff was bad until this shampoo fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I found nizoral after a few years harsh on the scalp , I'm not sure to use it it or not , but I found a great shampoo

Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils and vitimans now I'm a long time poster here but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a
    Miracle product but it a must add make existing hair healthier .

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Olive Oil—a gentle and natural emollient.
    • Vitamin E – antioxidant to nourish and repair damaged skin.
    • Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.
    • Essential Oils—relieve itching and irritation.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Enriched with natural olive oil.
    • Soothes itching, relieves dryness, cleanses.
    • Balanced to the skin’s pH level.
    • FREE from Propylene Glycol, Lanolin and Fragrance
    • Ideal for daily use.
    • Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp
    • Gentle lathering system cleanses without drying.
    • Gentle on eyes and sensitive skin on face and body.

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
    • Recommended as a daily shampoo and conditioner for all scalp types.
    • Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.
    • Suitable for infants, children and adults.
    http://www.michaelsproducts.com/dry-scalp-shampoo .

Also honesty my brothers dandruff was bad until this shampoo fixed it.
    Hey Champp... are you a representative of this company, or affiliated in any manner? Either you are, or this shampoo is working miracles on you.

Man everyone knows me on here I'm just amazed at this shampoo, just sharing my experience I use reganpure nizoral and I was shedding a lot more , also I use I-grow laser just look me up, this shampoo was recommended buy my pharmacist , I just noticed a lot of people have problems
    With nizoral etc, reganpure was working for at least a year for me now when I use it I shed heaps , I'm not trying to sell
    Shit I'm just helping guys I know like jazz he believes in Natural oils etc, jut try one bottle that and a conditioner if you don't like it throw it in the bin simple as that, look up all my post on the BaldTruth etc.

But losing 40% of hair in just 2 - 3 weeks is a bit extreme... Couldn't be Nizoral could it?

If you aren't on fin or dut your balding probably just sped up, without stopping DHT you have no chance brother.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingHelpMe View Post
    But losing 40% of hair in just 2 - 3 weeks is a bit extreme... Couldn't be Nizoral could it?
    My brother went nw1 to nw4 in 4 months. MPB can be a cruel *****.

He's younger than me at 24 and he's a NW5, used no treatments. I'm 27 and used minox for years and fin on and off and I'm a NW2 with some mild crown loss. People always think I'm the younger brother because of his hair.

So glad I treated mine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    My brother went nw1 to nw4 in 4 months. MPB can be a cruel *****.

He's younger than me at 24 and he's a NW5, used no treatments. I'm 27 and used minox for years and fin on and off and I'm a NW2 with some mild crown loss. People always think I'm the younger brother because of his hair.

So glad I treated mine lol.
    Any update?