Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Walk the line
    Hello everybody! First timer here. My opinion is that we are not qualified and we have zero knowledge in the field, so any bold statement like "there's never gonna be a cure" or "common people, this company will hack it in 2 years!". The only thing we can do is to be observers and just search for any news. Stay positive, as hard as it gets...
    We've just recently had the biggest news I can remember and I'm starting to think I must look like a crazy person, repeating myself in all these threads. There are companies themselves (Histogen and Replicel/Shiseido), who do know exactly what they're talking about, saying they either have already or expect to hack it and that both do intend to release somewhere in the world in two years. It might turn out they are wrong or lying, but that's them coming out and saying it publicly, not people on message boards. And then there's the molecules that are being trialled with apparent success, which is crucial news on its own. The "It's never gonna be solved or at least not in any useful timeframe" side of the debate seems a lot less likely in my eyes.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by pixels
      Allthegoo...blah blah blah sounds like another idiot ignoring the proof. If you believe him / her / it over the Histogen photos posted that show cosmetic improvement than more fool you.

The best thing you can do here is ignore people that speculate in any direction.

Keep your eyes peeled for facts.
      So I'm not crazy then, there's not something I'm not aware of that's stopping Histogen being mentioned in every thread? It just seems like it should have caused more waves than it has.
      Last edited by Winston; 12-19-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Walk the line
        • Dec 2015

I understand your points and I agree with you. The good thing is that we have NEWS and a lot of them and every year there gonna be a lot more, but to prettify those news it's not good. By now we have like 10+ companies or something, I guess we're not gonna have 10+ new drugs in the next 5 years.

Comment

• djbfxtrader
          • Jul 2015

Forgive me . . . But I am baffled to see this topic at the top of the forum for one AND shocked that it has soooo many replies? Promising potential cure posts don't get this many replies or attention? Can Anybody enlighten me as to why such a reaction to ONE negative opinion?

Comment

• ShookOnes
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by djbfxtrader
            Forgive me . . . But I am baffled to see this topic at the top of the forum for one AND shocked that it has soooo many replies? Promising potential cure posts don't get this many replies or attention? Can Anybody enlighten me as to why such a reaction to ONE negative opinion?

because it sparks debate whether he's right or wrong. personally i think it'll be 20 years. and then people will either agree or disagree with me resulting in pages of crap.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
              • Mar 2015

My threads i start are so good bgecause im actualy being reslistic

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                • Mar 2015

Those histogen results were very lack luster in my opinion. But i guess more injections could yield better results, but lets not get ahead of ourselves guys.

Comment

Working...