+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post
    Fred couldn't make it so he asked me to send his message for him...

'My name is Fred and your thread is bullshit. His wife will leave him and he'll be bald and alone and did I mention he'll be bald because he will be and his life will be worthless. The other boys will be mean to him and if he doesn't get a HT he might as well kill himself. What's your NW? I bet it's a N3 or better, if so you don't deserve oxygen or an opinion. My life is hard, people are cruel to me because I was bald, now I'm not bald I'm the most popular guy going and everyone think I'm great. bitch bitch bitch. I'm a great guy, like the best guy going with my masters degree but without hair it's all pointless because you didn't fit in. This thread is pointless. Anyone trying to get over hairloss is pointless and a retard. It's all pointless. Hair. Hair. Hair. Blah blah blah. I'm right. You're wrong. I've been here longer. Look at you post count. Look at mine. I'm better. My bald was worse than your bald. Bitch bitch bitch.'
    ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! yes, best post of the year!! Fred, do ALL women with bald husbands in their late 30's and 40's f*ck around with NW1'S??? or is it just when you're in your twenties? I am just curious... that would be A LOT of infidelity!

Dude, Fred... Gandhi was bald...so, you're wrong... how can anyone argue with that? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! yes, best post of the year!! Fred, do ALL women with bald husbands in their late 30's and 40's f*ck around with NW1'S??? or is it just when you're in your twenties? I am just curious... that would be A LOT of infidelity!
    Not all of them, only the vast majority of them.

https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/...nfidelity.html

"It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage (see Buss & Shackelford for review of this research). And these numbers are probably on the conservative side, if you consider that close to half of all marriages end in divorce (people are more likely to stray as relationships fall apart; also see, who is likely to cheat)."

Hahaha! So funny, right! That's impossible, that would be a lot of infidelity, oh wait! It's actually the case.

Damn deluded guys like you will be in for a rude awakening at a point. Keep denying the reality out there.

But what's your point Fred ? That people sometimes cheat ? Cheers for that mate that cleared everything up for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    But what's your point Fred ? That people sometimes cheat ? Cheers for that mate that cleared everything up for me ?
    If you're bald, it severely increases your chances of being cheated on (with a fullhead).

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Not all of them, only the vast majority of them.

https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/...nfidelity.html

"It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage (see Buss & Shackelford for review of this research). And these numbers are probably on the conservative side, if you consider that close to half of all marriages end in divorce (people are more likely to stray as relationships fall apart; also see, who is likely to cheat)."

Hahaha! So funny, right! That's impossible, that would be a lot of infidelity, oh wait! It's actually the case.

Damn deluded guys like you will be in for a rude awakening at a point. Keep denying the reality out there.
    As someone with a science background I find that linking this research to balding in ANY way is bordering on ridiculous. First off, in marriages, there is a higher percentage of men that are cheating. Secondly, women cheat because they are human beings. People cheat in general because they are human beings. Monogamy is a relatively new concept in human evolution - we did not evolve that way. Does being a perfect physical specimen help in the sexual area of marriage, yes. If you are ugly bald are women going to look at other men and perhaps fantisize about them yes. BUT, you should do some research on emotional and spiritual bonding between partners and understand that when achieved to it's fullest, the partners are a million times more attracted to each other. One could burn his entire face off and the woman still wouldn't cheat. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VARIABLES FRED... I don't know how either of us could win this argument. You DO realize though that there are hundreds of thousands of married, sub-par looking bald men out there with wives that love them, right? You do realize that their wives don't cheat, right? Or is all this just an illusion?