+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile My friend gave great advice for young hair loss sufferers. :)

He is at least a Norwood 5-6. He told me the other day that he used to worry about hair loss a lot. But that all changed a few years back.

He said he fell in love with a wonderful woman, and that she totally loved him despite him being bald. He said he COMPLETELY forgot about hair loss. He just did not think about it anymore. They are married now and have 2 beautiful children.

I am sooooooo happy for him.

So, young folks on this site. THERE IS HOPE!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL and

I THANK YOU SPENCER KOBREN FOR ALL YOUR GREATNESS!!!!

lmao awesome advice brother although i can imagine a lot of these guys here either get aggressive or more desperate from your thread. Great advice though gotta be honest but when she leaves him he's just a bald young guy desperate about his hair and love loss tho lol

That's really pathetic. I can't understand why a lot of people think that one need hair only to find a wife and then he can be ugly and nothing isn't important. My major reason why I am here and waiting eagarly for new treatments is to have and save my identity. I just couldn't identify myself with someone without hair, it's contradictory with my esthetical values. Whenever I see such an advice I don't know if I should cry or laugh...

Where's Fred the Belgian on this one? hahaha

Fred couldn't make it so he asked me to send his message for him...

'My name is Fred and your thread is bullshit. His wife will leave him and he'll be bald and alone and did I mention he'll be bald because he will be and his life will be worthless. The other boys will be mean to him and if he doesn't get a HT he might as well kill himself. What's your NW? I bet it's a N3 or better, if so you don't deserve oxygen or an opinion. My life is hard, people are cruel to me because I was bald, now I'm not bald I'm the most popular guy going and everyone think I'm great. bitch bitch bitch. I'm a great guy, like the best guy going with my masters degree but without hair it's all pointless because you didn't fit in. This thread is pointless. Anyone trying to get over hairloss is pointless and a retard. It's all pointless. Hair. Hair. Hair. Blah blah blah. I'm right. You're wrong. I've been here longer. Look at you post count. Look at mine. I'm better. My bald was worse than your bald. Bitch bitch bitch.'

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post

'My name is Fred and your thread is bullshit. His wife will leave him and he'll be bald and alone and did I mention he'll be bald because he will be and his life will be worthless. The other boys will be mean to him and if he doesn't get a HT he might as well kill himself. What's your NW? I bet it's a N3 or better, if so you don't deserve oxygen or an opinion. My life is hard, people are cruel to me because I was bald, now I'm not bald I'm the most popular guy going and everyone think I'm great. bitch bitch bitch. I'm a great guy, like the best guy going with my masters degree but without hair it's all pointless because you didn't fit in. This thread is pointless. Anyone trying to get over hairloss is pointless and a retard. It's all pointless. Hair. Hair. Hair. Blah blah blah. I'm right. You're wrong. I've been here longer. Look at you post count. Look at mine. I'm better. My bald was worse than your bald. Bitch bitch bitch.'
    Thanks! I had a crappy day at work. This made me laugh.

Default maybe

Maybe he looks good bald? I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post

Lol. Nailed it!

Haha thanks guys, he's just a negative guy, he's a bad a time so I I get why he's bitter, but we can all agree there is no need for him to spread such negativity, or as he calls it 'realism.'

And as for hope, as I've said in other threads and was shot down by Fred for the exact reasons I've just mocked; my best friend is 24, been bald since 23 at a NW 5 pushing 6 now. He met his beautiful girlfriend a year ago when he finally gave up and shaved what little thin back and side hair he had left. That girl loves him like mad and he now lives with her. She's only 20 too, and tbh, he's pretty overweight too which he is trying to change in the gym, but he's just a really great guy and takes care of her.
    Deep down, that's what women what, someone kind, loving and generous.

There is hope guys. Real hope. Stay positive if you're not winning this battle, you will be okay.

Fred would say differently.