+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    I'm lucky I had a natural very small forehead
    If yours is small i've got a tiny man and i know that aint the case however you've still got a lot of hair man should definitely be saved by your treatments. Wish i had the balls to hop on fina. but then again, i want to keep the balls i have..

I more so meant it was small before recession. So now with recession it's not as bad looking as it could be.

Also about fin: the sides are so overblown on the net. I got maybe a 10% libido loss, had worse sexual sides on antidepressants.

Ah right. Well again brother you've still got a lot of hair. Less then ive got but still a lot. You should definitely do everything you can to keep it and it wont even be obvious to others (with longer hair).

Does finasteride make you infertile?

It doesn't make you infertile. Many man conceive on it and also if planning to conceive just quit for 2 weeks.

All study's showed semen volume returned to baseline after discontinuation.

I'm only 2.5 months into fin so I can't say much for regrowth yet but my hair absolutely feels better to the touch and some dying unpigmented hairs are gaining color.

Also I'm growing my hair out so we'll see. Will probably do like 4-6 inches on top and a number 2 on the sides.

Wanted to add in not so concerned about looking like I have no hairloss at all as I'm approaching 30 and it's not uncommon at all at my age to have my stage of loss.

I just want to keep this because I still think my hair is better than bald at the moment.

I have no issues with girls with my current hair, hoping to keep it that way and potentially thicken up on fin and min.

So it does make you impotent, but not infertile? That's a 100%? It also says you shouldn't get any children while on it. If the pill somehow fails for my girl we're gonna have a reformed baby?

I mean you can't tell me it doesnt make you infertile.

It's never made me impotent at all. My erections are still the same as before. Most men don't get any impotence. You just read the hundreds who do online. The other million plus on Propecia are out living.

As for deformed baby. That can happen only if SHE touches it. It doesn't spread through your semen and has never in history ever caused that by a man using the drug. That's a fact.

The one deformed baby case was by a girl who was taking it. Of course that would mess up a baby like many other meds can if taken during pregnancy.

Didn't search for it online really it's just a possibly possible side effect so it take it as a side effect. But for that i couldn't really imagine my dick not working along, not even in 60 years.
    Only problem is if i would get reformed children or no children once on finasteride.

Won't happen lol. If you get sides just stop and they'll go away. The permanent sides are extremely lottery winner rare, and still haven't been proven they were caused by the drug in even a single case.

Although I do believe pfs is real and I feel awful for those with it, it's incredibly rare. Better odds getting hit by a car.

We do need a better treatment but for now it's fin or bald. There is nothing else.

Not too late at all keep fighting