Do receding hairline always means baldness ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devilsmaycry
    • Dec 2015

Do receding hairline always means baldness ?

Is receding hairline of people (with bald uncles in fathers side ) means only balding ?
    Can receding hairline at 17 years old male mean mature hairline or is it surely baldness ?

IS THERE HOPE ??????
  • donatello
    • Aug 2015

not all times. you're kay for at least a long time

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Oct 2013

All males will experience hairline recession starting at ages 16 to 20, it's natural. Genetic hair loss is what you will worry about chasing. Genetic hair loss can begin to advance at about age 25, but each person is unique.
      Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
      London, UK - Available (Sat.)
      Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
      Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
      Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
      customer.care@mywhtc.com
      Telephone
      +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
      +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
      les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• burtandernie
        • Nov 2012

How can you tell if hairline recession though turns into genetic hair loss and advance? I mean at what point does the switch flip from normal recession to MPB. Seems kind of an arbitrary line in the sand IMO I mean its all hair loss right? Why distinguish between slight hair loss and moderate hair loss.

Comment

• garywilkinson
          • Dec 2015

Scalp Esthetica Bad SMP Toronto. Horrible Experience What do I do?

I'm not really totally bald just thinning and Tino barbone, aka T-bone from Scalp Esthetica in Toronto told me that he would be able to add extra density to my hair. After the scalp micropigmentation treatment my head was red for the first day so i couldnt see the results until the reddness went away. when it was gone my head had massive blue dots all over it. Missing spots ever where. It looks like dark blue you can see the pictures for yourself. I played a lot of money and was really looking forward to it. The pics looks really nice on the Internet. Over all very insatisfieded . It looks like s***. I am very up set scalp esthetica and tino barbone ruined my life. Any advice on what to do. how much will it cost fix or do i need to do laser removal and will it hurt? any help is appreciated i am depressed and afraid to show my face in public until its fixed.

Comment

• devilsmaycry
            • Dec 2015

Is the receding hairline which recedes in a straight line when looked from front and have a small peak in middle means baldness ?
            Isn't balding procedure start from temples and vertex ?

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

I dont know. IMO if your losing hair I would not count on it magically stopping at point X and never going farther. It usually gets worse with age like everything else. My opinion is if your losing hair regardless of how much and it bothers you then do something. Dont wait for magic point X because you cant predict the future of a poorly understood disease.

Comment

• ElocT9
                • Nov 2015

Receding hair lines are pretty normal. Most of us get quite some receding hair line in their late teens. There sill also be some significant difference between your hairline when you were 25 and 45 but the change will not be so fast as when your are in your late teens.

Comment

• devilsmaycry
                  • Dec 2015

Originally posted by burtandernie
                  I dont know. IMO if your losing hair I would not count on it magically stopping at point X and never going farther. It usually gets worse with age like everything else. My opinion is if your losing hair regardless of how much and it bothers you then do something. Dont wait for magic point X because you cant predict the future of a poorly understood disease.
                  Might be true
                  Its been 3 months I started this thread and I only experienced further hair loss and never felt it stopped.
                  There is no need to hope .
                  It will only get worse and worse in the future.
                  Don't know how my future will be ! Will I be able to live with it !
                  GOD knows !!!!

Comment

Working...