for those guys, who have been using castor oil for a while, any thickening? regrowth? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default for those guys, who have been using castor oil for a while, any thickening? regrowth?

bc of the swiss temple blog/herbalisers natural post, it seems castor oil is the new thing. cam anyone using it can tell me if it caused significant hair thickening or growth?

Herbaliser doesn't use castor oil on his new regiment... Bro are you okay? Also Herbaliser doesn't provide any theories of his treatment so is useless to talk about it like a treatment. People say Swiss temple is on fin lol.

Now to be constructive castor oil can be really interesting I hear many good comments on it I start using it I don't see improvement yet... But instead of waiting you should try it yourself with a dermaroller it could work for you!

I have been using divine herbal oil for 3 weeks now (twice a week as recommended) this one contains castor oil along with other 20 different essential & botanical carrier oils, plus 10 botanical extracts.
    Nothing to report yet but I figured adding it to my routine wouldn't hurt and I will stick with it for a while and will rport if I benefit from it.

Hello!

Castor oil since 5 month. Each night !
    No change at all !
    Just more body hair ! and arm hairs !
    But no changes on my head.

Sorry...

I have seen some positive signs on the herbaliser topical. Still early days and I'm not getting carried away until I see something significant, which will hopefully be obvious in the progress pics I'm taking.

what is herbalists updated recipe now? can you give a quick breakdown. the thread is out of hand to read at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by nWo View Post
    I have seen some positive signs on the herbaliser topical. Still early days and I'm not getting carried away until I see something significant, which will hopefully be obvious in the progress pics I'm taking.

The topical I use is a little different to what herbaliser uses, so I can give a breakdown of what I'm doing at the moment.

I mix 50% olive oil and castor oil. I add green tea and lapacho tea to the oil and allow them to infuse for 1-2 days. I then sieve out the bits of tea and am left with just the oil, which I keep in the fridge.

When it comes to applying the topical I use a tsp of the above oil and add some corriander powder, coconut oil and raw coconut extract.

So it's based on herbalisers topical but I think its a lot easier to prepare and apply compared to the original herbaliser topical.

Quote Originally Posted by nWo View Post
    I don't think so... The only one have "success" is herbaliser himself... With this affirmation the treatment can't be real... If someone else have success with now we can see a positive signs.

For my part I'm still on it. What I big mess seriously... I will change the procedure and when I do the topical I will only apply the liquid (all the solid stuff I will squiz them so they go liquid). Also for ANYONE that want to know the how to do it you can visit the page 25 I explain it how to do it since Herbaliser is just too lazy. I begin to think that he lie to us.... He promise us a how to do list 2 week ago.... still he never done it.

So yeah I won't talk of this anymore on this post because this post talk about Castor Oil. Let not flood the post with other remedy. If you guys are really interested start a other post with possibility of cure with tea,oil,coconut stuff etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    I don't think so... The only one have "success" is herbaliser himself... With this affirmation the treatment can't be real... If someone else have success with now we can see a positive signs.

For my part I'm still on it. What I big mess seriously... I will change the procedure and when I do the topical I will only apply the liquid (all the solid stuff I will squiz them so they go liquid). Also for ANYONE that want to know the how to do it you can visit the page 25 I explain it how to do it since Herbaliser is just too lazy. I begin to think that he lie to us.... He promise us a how to do list 2 week ago.... still he never done it.

So yeah I won't talk of this anymore on this post because this post talk about Castor Oil. Let not flood the post with other remedy. If you guys are really interested start a other post with possibility of cure with tea,oil,coconut stuff etc...
    My treatment does work.
    But as my wife said also donīt bother anymore, since my explanation was accurate from the beginning.
    Read my explanation from the beginning, and maybe then instead of being ignorant pricks "sorry but true" for trying to help.

You can use whatever oils you want but they will never trigger the cause itself since the oils are only carriers.
    Mush the coriander, rosemary and add the coconut milk, oil and the heated antioxidant properties from Pau D'Arco, green tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    My treatment does work.
    But as my wife said also donīt bother anymore, since my explanation was accurate from the beginning.
    Read my explanation from the beginning, and maybe then instead of being ignorant pricks "sorry but true" for trying to help.
    You say last week you will do it the past weekend you didn't . You tell us 2 time you will finish it on a weekend but you never done it. I'm sorry but I don't like people who doesn't do what they say.

Your explanation is like a bazaar you don't go to the point. Also, you have changed you method like 2-3 time. Ignorant pricks? Excuse me? You better be sorry cause you are the ignorant here if you really wanted to help you could have answer my post I make for you. I do a how to do for you method and ask you if it was correct instead of HELPing me you just ignore my whole text and say :<<I will explain it myself this weekend>>: After that I'm the ignorant pricks?

[/QUOTE]You can use whatever oils you want but they will never trigger the cause itself since the oils are only carriers.
    Mush the coriander, rosemary and add the coconut milk, oil and the heated antioxidant properties from Pau D'Arco, green tea.[/QUOTE]

Finally a useful information! You are near of the question you never answer to me. If you remember it was why you choose theses ingredients. Coriander, Rosemary , Coconut milk, Pau d'arco, Green tea. Go check on google? Already done it. I want to hear it from you! You should be proud to create a treatment that's work!

I don't understand why is so much complicated to talk with you... You always battle with people and seem angry sigh... I'm glad you help us. You even say on the other post :<<Sorry if it's confusing is not a simple pill to take>>: . So be patient with us and answer to our question. And if no one told you already thanks you to bring remedy to the table.