How Has My Hairloss Progressed/Is a Transplant Feasible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSmyth
    • Feb 2012

How Has My Hairloss Progressed/Is a Transplant Feasible?

Hello,

I was curious where you think my hairloss is at/what my norwood is looking like. The album I have attached is the most up to date but you can look at the older ones if you care to. Do you think a hair transplant in the front region is feasible?

Thanks for the help!
  • ElocT9
    • Nov 2015

Hair transplant may always be possible but perhaps would not always be recommend... Would consider hair transplant only as a last resort. You still have a lot of hair.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by JSmyth
      Hello,

I was curious where you think my hairloss is at/what my norwood is looking like. The album I have attached is the most up to date but you can look at the older ones if you care to. Do you think a hair transplant in the front region is feasible?

Thanks for the help!
      You barely have any hair loss.... you want to LOSE your hair REALLY quick - then get a hair transplant, if any doc would even consider you. Your hair will look like mine in NO TIME (which is a horrible, horrible thing).

Comment

• JSmyth
        • Feb 2012

You think I have no hair loss? Doesn't the corner of my hairline look thing to you, as well as the midscalp behind the hairline?

A hair transplant at the front to add a bit of density wouldn't be good you don't think?

Comment

Working...