+ Reply to Thread

Default Anybody use septiprant or PGE2 powder yet? Result thus far?

can anyone using these set, pge2 or both give the forum some feedback on it. results? regrowth? reduced shedding? side effects? and maybe where you purchased it and for how much?
    thanks

The thing that doesn't add up to me, is that if PGE2 can regrow hair and is supposedly more powerful than PGF2 (Bimatoprost), then why has no company taken a serious look at it and tried to release it commercially as a hair loss treatment? And why can't PGE2 regrow hair as a sole treatment? SwissTemples' explanation was that you need to block PGD2 in order for PGE2 to cause regrowth. However, this does not make sense, since PGF2 and Minoxidil have been shown to regrow hair without the use of an androgen blocker.

i have been using pge2 and tm instead of septiparant because i coulden't get hold of it does the same job blocks pgd2 , i have been using it for 3 months so far i have noticed new vellus hairs growing were i have used it and alot of reduced shedding . the vellus hairs are getting thicker and a bit darker slowly on my right temple but my left temple the vellus hairs are still the same but the hairs that are allready arround the hairline their have gotten thicker . so far so good im going to keep it up.

can you tell me where you purchased it, and the cost? also how do you mix it/apply it?
    Quote Originally Posted by alexleach View Post
    i have been using pge2 and tm instead of septiparant because i coulden't get hold of it does the same job blocks pgd2 , i have been using it for 3 months so far i have noticed new vellus hairs growing were i have used it and alot of reduced shedding . the vellus hairs are getting thicker and a bit darker slowly on my right temple but my left temple the vellus hairs are still the same but the hairs that are allready arround the hairline their have gotten thicker . so far so good im going to keep it up.

when you say new villus hairs, do you mean hair growing in completely bald batches, or new hair growing in thinning patches?
    also is villus hair and peach fuzz hair the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by alexleach View Post
    Ate you able to get the TM to dissolve properly? What vehicle are you using? I'm having some trouble in this department.

whats TM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpetchen View Post
    Ate you able to get the TM to dissolve properly? What vehicle are you using? I'm having some trouble in this department.

bump