+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey guys I really appreciate the support. I hate saying it too, but I think dating is substantially harder when you're bald. I just don't know what to do still. I keep reading horror stories on other forums (even hair less help forums ) not anti-Propecia forums like Propecia help. Many of the horror stories claim that guys took the pill and had serious effects after only a few days of use.

Other guys claim that they took it with no effects and then suddenly they started after taking it for like a year. I have no idea what to think? A part of me honestly says take it and don't look back. Taking it could lead to a sexless life, but then again with how shallow women are these days around my age being bald will also probably insure a sexless life from here on out too.

That's at least the way it feels to me but maybe I'm wrong to think that way?

How many of those people posting awful effects are trying to tarnish the only thing that works so snake oils sell?

How many of them are experiencing paranoia after reading Propeciahelp like I did?

If this drug was destroying the millions of people's lives that take it, it would be pulled. The FDA even reviewed the reports and still finds it safe, just putting a possibility label because of no proof in any of the reports.

Celebrities take Propecia... Daniel tosh, mark McGrath, Bradley cooper etc.

Don't let fear mongering scare you from at least trying the only thing that works.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Do everything you possibly can and get more than one opinion for good measure. You are at a critical point, so do all you can before deciding on surgery.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    How many of those people posting awful effects are trying to tarnish the only thing that works so snake oils sell?

How many of them are experiencing paranoia after reading Propeciahelp like I did?

If this drug was destroying the millions of people's lives that take it, it would be pulled. The FDA even reviewed the reports and still finds it safe, just putting a possibility label because of no proof in any of the reports.

Don't let fear mongering scare you from at least trying the only thing that works.
    So very well said. If it really was as dangerous as the internet would like us to believe, it would be banned.

And speaking of the power of what we read on the internet: All this fear based Propecia talk is the equivalent to me of WebMD. If you wanna find doom and gloom, it's there for you to find. How many times have any of us gone on WebMD and diagnosed ourselves with at least several different chronic and/or fatal diseases? Our minds are very susceptible to this.

The medication isn't without risk, but ya know what? No medication is without risk.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quiet intrigued by your choice of words stating that people are fear mongers, when they complain about sides.
    Harsh statement and offensive towards them donīt you think?
    You are quiet hung up with proof facts that will never happen for obvious reasons, and the huge amount of people sharing their experience on propeciahelp are paranoid.

What is your opinion towards Doctors that refuses to describe Finasteride, is it lack of knowledge or could it be that they are well aware of the risks, and the drugs main purpose from the beginning?
    Luckily i donīt take ridiculing from people i donīt know, and especially interactively seriously but a lot of people does, so i would suggest you to choose your words wisely as your stated wisdom.

Iīm going to prepare my kitchen remedy now (or was it snake oil that you said?) due to my lack of knowledge, and the ingredients that i use since they are not approved.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Default Ethical clinics know that younger patients may not know their best interests

Hair loss is a bigger problem for 27-year-old males. All medication offers risks and side effects. One patient is not the same as another. Being healthy (sexually, physically, emotionally-mentally), having a balanced diet, and finding treatments that benefit is work. If tomorrow matters, today is what keeps us ready for tomorrow.

Ethical clinics know that younger patients may not know what their best interests are while others simply look to make financial profits. All patients, whether they be young or suffer from advanced hair loss, should know that surgery and medical therapy come with effects. Consider the amount of money being spent on drugs and surgery.

Effects are either temporary or permanent, pick one or both.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Quiet intrigued by your choice of words stating that people are fear mongers, when they complain about sides.
    Harsh statement and offensive towards them donīt you think?
    You are quiet hung up with proof facts that will never happen for obvious reasons, and the huge amount of people sharing their experience on propeciahelp are paranoid.

What is your opinion towards Doctors that refuses to describe Finasteride, is it lack of knowledge or could it be that they are well aware of the risks, and the drugs main purpose from the beginning?
    Luckily i donīt take ridiculing from people i donīt know, and especially interactively seriously but a lot of people does, so i would suggest you to choose your words wisely as your stated wisdom.

Iīm going to prepare my kitchen remedy now (or was it snake oil that you said?) due to my lack of knowledge, and the ingredients that i use since they are not approved.
    I suffer from severe clinical obsessive compulsive disorder. I'm fully aware of how powerful anxiety can be, and the symptoms it can manufacture. Do I think everyone on Propeciahelp is neurotic? No. But I think it's very feasible that many are.

Whether you like it or not, actual proof of pfs still hasn't been physiologically established. Many men take Propecia with few issues. These are facts.

Do I believe Propecia is harmless? Absolutely not. I don't believe any drug is without some ill effect in our bodies. It's all about measuring it's possible damage versus the damage of your ailment, and making a personal decision.

I also believe processed foods are far more damaging than many of these drugs. But people tend to ignore that and eat cheap garbage anyway.

You aren't going to live forever no matter how healthy you try to be. If a treatment can improve the quality of life for the individual it's up to them to make a risk vs benefit acessment and decide what's best.

To conclude:

Is Propecia completely safe? I doubt any medication is

Do millions of men take it without life altering problems? Absolutely.

Is it possible to suffer permanent ED? Probably possible but extremely rare. Should you avoid crossing the street because it's possible you get hit?

As for your treatment: I'm not at all against experimentals. I would looooove an effective natural treatment for hair. Everyone would. The problem I have with your method is that other people are ignoring proven treatments and most likely losing hair trying yours. Not everyone is like you, having a wife and doing this for the hell of it. Many men desperately need an effective treatment immediately. So I just try to inform them of the facts we have here and now.

No hard feelings, cheers.

I suffer from severe clinical obsessive compulsive disorder. I'm fully aware of how powerful anxiety can be, and the symptoms it can manufacture. Do I think everyone on Propeciahelp is neurotic? No. But I think it's very feasible that many are.

Whether you like it or not, actual proof of pfs still hasn't been physiologically established. Many men take Propecia with few issues. These are facts.

Do I believe Propecia is harmless? Absolutely not. I don't believe any drug is without some ill effect in our bodies. It's all about measuring it's possible damage versus the damage of your ailment, and making a personal decision.

I also believe processed foods are far more damaging than many of these drugs. But people tend to ignore that and eat cheap garbage anyway.

You aren't going to live forever no matter how healthy you try to be. If a treatment can improve the quality of life for the individual it's up to them to make a risk vs benefit acessment and decide what's best.

To conclude:

Is Propecia completely safe? I doubt any medication is

Do millions of men take it without life altering problems? Absolutely.

Is it possible to suffer permanent ED? Probably possible but extremely rare. Should you avoid crossing the street because it's possible you get hit?

As for your treatment: I'm not at all against experimentals. I would looooove an effective natural treatment for hair. Everyone would. The problem I have with your method is that other people are ignoring proven treatments and most likely losing hair trying yours. Not everyone is like you, having a wife and doing this for the hell of it. Many men desperately need an effective treatment immediately. So I just try to inform them of the facts we have here and now.

No hard feelings, cheers.
    I made it clear from the beginning that it works for me.
    Iīm fully aware of peoples seriousness regarding hair loss , and i did my studies before i started my own remedy.

By using fresh ingredients with anti fungal, oxidant, enzyme co-factors and the major vitamin, mineral nutrients needed.
    Trust me it took me a while since itīs not supplements with stated nutrient labels on them.
    I have been using it since April with small changes, and it still works great for me.

I'm in agreement with this. If I were in a stable relationship and I was already married with kids I wouldn't even worry about this if I were completely bald, especially if I were 10 years older. Unfortunately that's simply not the case. I'm 27 and single this of course makes it a lot more frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by coderz View Post
    I'm in agreement with this. If I were in a stable relationship and I was already married with kids I wouldn't even worry about this if I were completely bald, especially if I were 10 years older. Unfortunately that's simply not the case. I'm 27 and single this of course makes it a lot more frightening.
    I started loosing my hair when i was 20 years old, and it did not bother me that much since it was only hair.
    But then again iīm 41 years old now, and sadly the societies preferences are impacting people way more now due to interactive reasons etc...

As WHTC clinic nicely mentioned how it works now, itīs up to you how to proceed.