Is it normal having small black hairs their i have lost my hair ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snowie
    • Dec 2014

Is it normal having small black hairs their i have lost my hair ?

Is it normal having small black hairs their i have lost my hair ? I have made some change in my suplements and shampoo 4 mounth ago. Do i see regrowth or is it just normal ? . My hair loss started then i was 20 and im soon 26 now and it is my hairline what is receding
  • Hairmore
    • Oct 2015

Well, if you see hairs where there were no before I would call it regrowth.

Is it normal? I do not know which regimen you have and if you have MPB or not... so I don't know if someone can tell you if this is normal or not. I need some more info.

Comment

• snowie
      • Dec 2014

I have MPB but very slow. The only regime i use is Multivitamin, fish oil, gotu kola and q10.
      The gotu kola i started to use 4 mounth ago because i started to read about traditional chinese medicin for hair loss, But at the same time i also change my shampoo to a sls free shampoo and silicon free because my scalp very easy gets irritated.
      But i just think it would be weird if gotu kola or a sls free should work with regrowth. maybe they have always been there

Comment

• Hairmore
        • Oct 2015

Yes perhaps you did not take such an exact look at things. It would be strange to see some significant regrowth just with the treatments you described.

I very much believe that the hair as been there before or there is some other sort of anomaly going on.

Comment

Working...