+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FGF11 View Post
    I have photographs, but I do not want to publish them for some reasons.
    Get the hell out of here. Just like every other mad scientist scammer. You have something to sell.

Just put in one line what we have to do or take. Give us some f-ing cliffs. If you can't, no one should listen to what you have to say.

Just look at how our current treatments work: take finasteride and apply minoxidil twice a day. Why can't you do that? Because you have an agenda.

Hi, please read Dr Cotsarelis patent(the 2011 one)- it would refute the vast majority of your statements.

Having always been an 'out-of-the-box' thinker myself, i tried to keep an open mind about what you've said. But it's difficult to do so when you gave the remark that the receptor for 15d pgj2 has not been found, for the well-informed 1 would had known this is not true at all.

So it's either:

1)you are well-aware of the fact that 15d pgj2 is the primary endogenous ligand for the PPAR gamma receptor for stimulating adipogenesis(and to a lesser extent- PPAR Alpha and Beta) as well as the CRTh2 receptor(as proven by Dr Cotsarelis's PGD2 study) butchose feign ignorance for whatever 'secret agenda' that you might have or;

2)you are genuinely unaware of the receptors that 15d pgj2 binds to, which would have stripped all of the rest of what you've claimed to hypothesise of any credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Get the hell out of here. Just like every other mad scientist scammer. You have something to sell.

Just put in one line what we have to do or take. Give us some f-ing cliffs. If you can't, no one should listen to what you have to say.

Just look at how our current treatments work: take finasteride and apply minoxidil twice a day. Why can't you do that? Because you have an agenda.
    It pains me to say it as we've clashed many-a-time in these threads; but I agree with you, Fred. If he had something real I guess he could just explain it in its simplest form and be done with it.

No photos, a lot of fancy theoretical scientific terminology that impresses without actually giving much away, I don't think he's a scammer, but something is always off when these posts are presented like this.

Please ban this obvious troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TJT View Post
    Please ban this obvious troll.
    For a troll, he put a lot of energy into this. No, he wants to gain something from this at a point. So he's more a scammer than a troll.

Hi fred970, I wrote what needs to be done, an exact protocol, and things I've used in my self-experiment. I gave the concentration that I used, the oligo, and how often I did this. There is nothing to gain from this, the only agenda I have, is to take credit for this. Self-experimentation, is illegal in some countries/states, and JUST because of that I won't publish my pictures. It's also not ethical so journals don't publish results with self-experimentation.

I've given more than "take finasteride, and apply minoxidil twice a week". I've given a complete protocol for it. It's there. It's just that you need to understand it.

There was no way to do it in a simpler way. If it was, I would have done it. I've actually tried to be as simple as possible. you probably haven't/can't completely read what I've written there. Otherwise you wouldn't have said such a thing. And yes, I've hacked it believed it or not and I'm very proud of myself what I've done.

I've actually tried to be as simple as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    For a troll, he put a lot of energy into this. No, he wants to gain something from this at a point. So he's more a scammer than a troll.
    You, fred970, are far too harsh and far too fastidious! I guess the balding process turned you into a very cynical person, or is that just an excuse? i.e. is this just your real personality coming out?

Have you ever heard of the saying: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U

I guess not.

Regardless of whether or not the original poster has ulterior motives, I am absolutely shocked by the way you attack him, and there really is no need for it. I have seen you do this on other threads and hair loss forums too.

Good day to you! (or should that be Bad day to you?)

Hi not giving up, I won't reply to posts [such as this].

There was no way to do it in a simpler way. If it was, I would have done it. I've actually tried to be as simple as possible. you probably haven't/can't completely read what I've written there. Otherwise you wouldn't have said such a thing. And yes, I've hacked it believed it or not and I'm very proud of myself what I've done.
    lol, please sum this up. I read a lot of stupid stuff about hair loss nowadays. If you can not make it simpler, then you probably did not understand the miracle cure yourself.