+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    The arrogance of the title of this thread never ceases to amuse me.
    It is desperation more than arrogance. People have been claiming the same for thousand of years.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhed.../#31833a9f295b

He is not arrogant. He is young and learning. If a thousand PhD's can't figure AGA I doubt this guy can but hats off for making an effort. He is a college student so cut him some slack. Some here seem to complain if a person comments and fails to solve baldnerss....yikes, tough crowd I would say.

Hi FGF11, this question is for you:
    This is off-topic of antisense oligonucleatide injections but would you please give me an opinion about my trans-dermal delivery vehicle for Tofacitinib Citrate.
    I am currently using 50% Ethanol, 20% water, 20% phosphatidylcholine micelles (liposomes) and 10% propylene glycol by volume.
    I rub it all in pretty well, but believe that there is plenty of room for improvement of delivery.
    How about perforating stratum corneum a little with 0.5-0.8 mm dermastamping once a week then hold off the application of Tofacitinib for a day after? How much do you think that increases the transdermal delivery in the couple of days following the perforation?
    I would rather not use the dermastamper and just use a reliable vehicle of course.

Fgf11 has been gone since he made this post ,

Thank you for the heads-up.
    If anyone has any idea on which vehicle would work best for the permeation of scalp.
    I know that antifungal medications are used as topical ointments on all outer surfaces of the body except for the nails and the scalp, for which tablets must be taken to provide the necessary delivery to target tissues. So sad that the scalp is apparently as tough as nails for medications to penetrate. TOUGH AS NAILS ...

Yea, I am not sure if he believed what he wrote or enjoyed being complex and wrong. A little knowledge can be dangerous. Thans for your critique.

@fgf11 I am so in awe of and grateful for the research you have done here. I read your post and suddenly it all made sense when you explained it. Switch of the castration resistant AR splice variant.
    Genius! I am so desperate to talk to you more about this but I see you have been inactive for quite some time here, but I thought I’d give this a shot anyway. I’m trying to figure out a way to edit the AR gene using a CRISPR to cut the splice variant you originally targeted with your ASO out. I’d love your advice and perhaps collaboration on this endeavour because your brain CLEARLY is invaluable. If you read this, please know that what you have done here is appreciated. Hopefully I hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cartech78 View Post
    Fgf11 has been gone since he made this post ,
    I think he's bored with us and is instead now jerking everybody's chain making up conspiracy theories while calling himself Q.

Haha I remember commenting on this when it first popped up. Mindless dribble then and still is now. Love that people still buy into it.

Mindless drivel if you’re a pleb who doesn’t understand what he’s talking about. Bye.