+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Sure pictures can help but it doesn't mean people have to be d*cks about it, brushing him off as a troll or trying to sell anything right off the bat in the very first page. Some people just like seeing the bad everyone, they don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, he says this is far away from even being done at all, so just the theory alone was interesting. What's pictures gonna do, make this thread another 50 page thread of members talking about how a better treatment is near 10 years from now? That is why I post on this site 2-3 times a year now, because every thread is all about treatments that are coming 5 years from now but then those treatments get pushed back to another 5-10 years. What happened to all those treatments that were being talked about, and there was pictures for them? They're not even mentioned here anymore. Pictures can mean something or they can mean nothing. His findings, in theory, are better than pictures. I mean i'm not going ot sit here and claim I understand everything the guy wrote, but I did read the entire thing and it was interesting and I kinda get the concept he is talking about.

]FGF11 or god..stay in touch with me . I am a physician and your idea is very interesting..if it works for familial cholesterol disorder..why can't it work for male pattern baldness...and some people aka Fred has the IQ of an ape....just because it is published in a journal he holds it as the gospel.....n when it is not in a journal he thinks it can never work..lol

I actually Think we should crowd fund n start a bio tech company...so there are like 10 scientist on the bench instead of just you working in the few hours after your day time job...like the movie extraordinary measurs u mentioned. ...everyone that believes in us donate some money , something small..like 100 to 500 dollars. The rest we get from IPO of the company going public.. We grant those who brought in some shares of this comany and when this thing works..they also get free lifetime treatment cause every dude on earth will fork up like 100 bucks a month to have Brad Pitt hair until they r 70 years old

Some biotech will replicate this line of thought in like a few weeks/months ...word travel fast on the internet. ..probably the ones in china where there is less red tape...and no real IRB..lol..something along FGF11 's thought process should work n this is exciting. ..and this is good for bald dudes out there..including me

Whatever happens though fgf11..patent your idea and protect your intellectual property..it may or may not work but it is your original idea

Uhh... is this any different than what ASC-J9 is supposed to do? This is in the preclinical stage and is supposed to degrade the androgen receptor. I think people have tried it but I don't know the outcome and perhaps it wasn't penetrating if they did try it.

http://androscience.com/ard_pub.php

"ARD enhancer compounds are believed to alter the tertiary structure of the AR protein upon encountering the receptor in the cytoplasm. This results in the disassociation of AR from its chaperon proteins and subsequently leads to loss of structural integrity, drastically reducing AR activation by its ligand, androgens. The alteration of AR tertiary structure and limited binding ability with stabilizing chaperone proteins makes the AR vulnerable to ubiquitination and degradation via the proteasome-mediated pathway."

"ARD Enhancers represent a completely novel Mechanism of Action (MOA) which target a known, validated nuclear receptor implicated in a variety of disease states. The MOA has significant advantages over conventional drugs which lower the levels of endogenous ligands such as testosterone or dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and other related steroids. ARD Enhancers selectively reduce the AR and its gene control activity, even in the presence of androgens. Through reducing AR protein levels, an ARD enhancer approach overcomes the impact of AR activation by non-androgen (or non-genetic) ligand pathways and unlike conventional anti-androgens ARD Enhancer compounds possesses no partial agonistic activity."

That bolded part seems to agree with this guy's theory about non-androgen AR activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaoza View Post
    Whatever happens though fgf11..patent your idea and protect your intellectual property..it may or may not work but it is your original idea
    That would be the first time someone would would be sharing some break-trough science in an online forum instead of some medical paper. I hope this is really good but it all seems a bit not serious to me.

hi so is the AR inhibitor u're talking about the cure?

Is it so hard to take and post pictures? A visible improvement in hair density is what we're after. I've had insanely great results with minoxidil alone.. even smudgy old phone photos shown massive overall increase in density.

Swiss posted pictures and they are beyond laughable.. he also thinks he "hacked" it

Is it so hard to take and post pictures? A visible improvement in hair density is what we're after. I've had insanely great results with minoxidil alone.. even smudgy old phone photos shown massive overall increase in density.

Swiss posted pictures and they are beyond laughable.. he also thinks he "hacked" it

Quote Originally Posted by Kokles View Post

This, it would be so easy to post results if these people had any.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Sure pictures can help but it doesn't mean people have to be d*cks about it, brushing him off as a troll or trying to sell anything right off the bat in the very first page. Some people just like seeing the bad everyone, they don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, he says this is far away from even being done at all, so just the theory alone was interesting. What's pictures gonna do, make this thread another 50 page thread of members talking about how a better treatment is near 10 years from now? That is why I post on this site 2-3 times a year now, because every thread is all about treatments that are coming 5 years from now but then those treatments get pushed back to another 5-10 years. What happened to all those treatments that were being talked about, and there was pictures for them? They're not even mentioned here anymore. Pictures can mean something or they can mean nothing. His findings, in theory, are better than pictures. I mean i'm not going ot sit here and claim I understand everything the guy wrote, but I did read the entire thing and it was interesting and I kinda get the concept he is talking about.
    Yes, but his/her last post was largely about the amount of effort that goes into this kind of research/discovery, only to be snubbed by the scientific community and public. If there's proof (e.g. pictures), that is one hell of a way to convince people.

Even if we knew it would take another 5-10 years, at least we know it's coming.