X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Westonci
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Keeper
    yes please create a web page FGF11 ! would love to follow you
    Its better to make a subreddit on reddit. Its better for discussions.

FGF11 Ill make you a mod of the sub.

Comment

• Westonci
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by FGF11

#Update 2:

I have now bought tobacco plants, and I am trying to engineer them into producing large-amounts of potent siRNA’s. I am still facing lots of problems, however, if there are some biologists here (or if you know people who have the knowledge and might be interested), who know how to do simple wet lab experiments with either bacteria or plants, and do like to participate in something that can change the world and believes in the same philosophy that I believe in (open science, and the fact that scientists put their pants on just like you and me), contact me. I am the most unashamedly ambitious person who wants to get rid of this thing once and for all.

Does the siRNA deactivate the androgen receptor? if so how?

Would a needle be enough, or do we need to use viruses?

Comment

• Seuxin
        • Jan 2014

Why not using a website like Linkedin in order to find bald peopl who have labs experiment in order to help you ?

Comment

• jjo
          • Oct 2011

Keep at it guys.. appreciate your time and effort.. don't let the dinks like Fred stop you

Comment

• Marconi SK
            • Apr 2015

Saviour

WoW FGF11 our savior/Messiah

Comment

• Kokles
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Marconi SK
              WoW FGF11 our savior/Messiah
              Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

Comment

• Sogeking
                • Feb 2011

If FGF11 has the means and knowledge to test his theories let him try them. Even if he fails we will still learn something. That is what science is about. And only through science will we get to the cure.

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                  • Oct 2015

I wish you the best in your research.

Fred tends to be very close minded, pay his negativity no mind. If scientists thought like him we'd never have any new treatments for anything.

Comment

• Not giving up
                    • Jun 2015

'If I'd asked people what they wanted they would have said faster horses.' - Henry Ford.

I may not believe in all this 100%, but if you're legit, good luck, I pray you're on to something useful.

Comment

• youngin
                      • Nov 2010

FGF11 - I appreciate all the work you are doing. Can you please address my question though. Why would AR issues cause balding in a pattern? Why would minoxidil be the BEST growth stimulator if the problem was purely AR? It doesn't add up. Dermarolling + Minoxidil are far better growth stimulators than Finasteride will ever be.

Comment

• pixels
                        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by youngin
                        FGF11 - I appreciate all the work you are doing. Can you please address my question though. Why would AR issues cause balding in a pattern? Why would minoxidil be the BEST growth stimulator if the problem was purely AR? It doesn't add up. Dermarolling + Minoxidil are far better growth stimulators than Finasteride will ever be.
                        ftw111 doesn't even know if it's going to work on himself yet.

We don't even know if fgf11 is legit yet (yup need photos).

Comment

• BaldingEagle
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by youngin
                          Finasteride can do far more for miniaturization regrowth than minox or derma rolling could ever hope to in people with somewhat recent loss and no actual bald spots.

Derma rolling is also extremely uncomfortable and leaves you looking ridiculous and in pain.

I do like minox added to a DHT blocker though.

The sad truth is until there is a real breakthrough NW4 and up are just screwed outside of a HT. No amount of derma rolling and minox is going to take you back to NW2 or better. Maybe a deep NW3.

Comment

• Onion Knight
                            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by FGF11
                            Do you really think they care? I mean the researchers.

Do you even know how scientific grants work. You write a whole grant, based on your previous publications, and then you show some preliminary data, and then you compete with a bunch of other people to get a grant that can possibly support you, may be, for the next 5 years or so.

Do you know, scientists have to use bunch of previous money to produce that preliminary data, in the first place.

Do you think I haven't tried to contact Dr. Cotsarelis? I think the guy is smart, but they are hugely restricted on what they can do and what they can’t do.

Do you know we live in a world of paradoxes?

Do you have any idea you have to wait at least four months until your protocol get accepted so you could do a tiny experiment on mice? Then we kill and eat at millions of millions of animals, much smarter than mice every year to eat and then die of hear attack.

Do you know if today, you convince the whole world that silencing AR is way more effective than Finasteride and Minoxidil and Way more SAFE, and it works, you have to wait at least five to six years for it to hit the market, if EVER, because it will be expensive and not practical.

Do you know I’m doubtful if anyone completely understood what I’ve written here.

Do you think I’m less knowledgable than them, the researchers. Just because I wrote my findings here. Do you think if I could have started my START-UP, I wouldn’t have done so.

No, it’s ****ing hard.

Time will convince people that I’ve been right or not. Or my next set of experiments. I was hoping I could find some knowledgeable people here, so I could keep in contact with them, and start doing something together.

Do you think when I said, I’m to going make it work, it's easy. Do you really know hard is it to really do so?

I’m trying to culture E.Coli cells to make me enough amount of siRNA’s so I could test my hypothesis. Do you know how much reading I have done, and how planning I have done. Do you know how much work does that take. How much testing? Do you know how much of my own money I’m putting on this.

Do you know about ego? and how it has killed so many advancements in the past.

Have you heard about United Therapeutics? the story behind its founder. GO READ IT.

Do you know the first people who found adult stem cells, have told the news SO MANY TIMES, that if some one came to them and propose to them iPSC cells, they would have never give the guy any money to do his experiments in the first place. iPSC cells have changed the world.

SCIENTISTS ARE FULL OF EGO.

Do you think if I could test my finding with experiments, I couldn't have done so.

Gosh jeez, some people here, don’t know the difference between a molecule and a cell phone.

Do you think I care about other people? do you think they care about what I’ve written here? It’s a ****ing messed up world, do something. Don’t sit on your butt, man.

Sooner or later, someone will try what I’ve done here, the pharma and it will be known if it works or not. But I can’t wait for that time to come. Because science is slow, and biotech is greedy.

I believe in what I’ve done, based on what I’ve seen, it may end up NOT working, but at least in my spare time I have actually tried to impact my life, and MAY BE those around me.

I don’t have anything to sell, god, these people.

Mark Zuckerberg, gives all his money to charity and just read the comments. Man, the world is SO messed up.

No reason, scientists don’t care to contact people directly, and ignore them like they are a plague. Watch the documentary life according to sam, watch the movie Lorenzo Oil, do you know how much criticism these people got. These are all true stories.

I'm just trying to my best people, and to me it makes sense more and more every day.
                            Thanks to share your knowledge. Some people here are like virus who try to suck positivity of person who still have faith. Is your treatment is working or no? Photo or no? So what man you try to do something people who dislike you should not come here and say you make them lost their time they are making lose your time.

Some are immature I know that Fred is popular and he claim that he want to prevent people by losing time or buying false treatment but shit this guy never answer to my comment I ask him for his help a lot of time still I respect him and like how he think but god he never answer me we suppose to help each other here. It's true that many people come here and fake treatment and some want to help but they doesn't do it right and got angry lol... Fred got scam I understand that but he should let people share their knowledge.

And it's true scientist or high doctor are full of ego... They think they know everything and treat you like shit. I got a injury and when I try to give my opinion on it they decline it and say it's can't be that cuz he just doesn't care. Still I never get healed.

Continue posting and sharing. But I wonder if none of theses treatment work and if your treatment is really expensive and not confirmed yet what should we do now is there anything we can do!?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Onion Knight
                              Thanks to share your knowledge. Some people here are like virus who try to suck positivity of person who still have faith. Is your treatment is working or no? Photo or no? So what man you try to do something people who dislike you should not come here and say you make them lost their time they are making lose your time.

Some are immature I know that Fred is popular and he claim that he want to prevent people by losing time or buying false treatment but shit this guy never answer to my comment I ask him for his help a lot of time still I respect him and like how he think but god he never answer me we suppose to help each other here. It's true that many people come here and fake treatment and some want to help but they doesn't do it right and got angry lol... Fred got scam I understand that but he should let people share their knowledge.

And it's true scientist or high doctor are full of ego... They think they know everything and treat you like shit. I got a injury and when I try to give my opinion on it they decline it and say it's can't be that cuz he just doesn't care. Still I never get healed.

Continue posting and sharing. But I wonder if none of theses treatment work and if your treatment is really expensive and not confirmed yet what should we do now is there anything we can do!?

What people don't get is that he is using patented chemicals and he could never profit from this... at most maybe the company who owns the patent may hire him to work on it. But this guy can not sell his treatment to us (for a number of reasons).

MAYBE he could try to do black market sales of this, but if he really has even a mediocrity successful career as of now, it makes no sense for him to try and start a black market checmical company in china...

which means he is just some guy with access to lab equipment who is willing to give some experimental stuff a try out of general curiosity and a want to solve this bald problem...

So I don't get why people are acting like he "needs to show proof" as if he is trying to sell this to us... yes... showing pictures etc. would be awesome... but this is not the same situation as say... histogen.... who is soliciting investor funds and trying to sell something... they VERY MUCH need to show proof.

So, lets give it a break.

Comment

• youngin
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by BaldingEagle
                                Finasteride can do far more for miniaturization regrowth than minox or derma rolling could ever hope to in people with somewhat recent loss and no actual bald spots.

Derma rolling is also extremely uncomfortable and leaves you looking ridiculous and in pain.

I do like minox added to a DHT blocker though.

The sad truth is until there is a real breakthrough NW4 and up are just screwed outside of a HT. No amount of derma rolling and minox is going to take you back to NW2 or better. Maybe a deep NW3.
                                #1 - Finasteride nor any androgen based therapy is going to regrow the amount of hair possible with Minoxidil. As already mentioned, castration only stops hair loss... it doesn't act as ultimate regrowth.
                                #2 - If dermarolling is extremely uncomfortable you are doing it wrong. It does not have to be as aggressive as some people make it.
                                #3 - You have not followed the long term dermarolling progress. PrettyFly83 went from a NW6 to almost a NW3. In this study men on Finasteride AND Minox for 2-5 years were at a stand still and started regrowing more hair after adding dermarolling:
                                Treatment with microneedling showed an accelerated response with addition of microneedling procedure leading to significant scalp density. This is the first case series to report the boosting effect of microneedling with respect to new hair follicle stimulation in patients with androgenetic alopecia …

Everyone on this forum is far underestimating it because of dumbasses like fred. No one is doing long term runs with the correct supplements for skin support (MSM / Vitamin C / Zinc).

Comment

Working...