Opinions on the following clinics.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkipling
    Inactive
    • Sep 2014

Joe and Ken - I'm just now catching up on this thread, and I must say that this has all been very educational and a fantastic conversation all around. You both made very valid points and gave me (and I assume others) lots to think about in regards to this topic. I also just appreciate you both sharing your stories from your own experiences.

For patients looking for a surgeon, I think this thread highlights the importance of doing very sound research when choosing who to go to for a hair restoration procedure. And for surgeons who operate under a generic name, it also highlights how (valid or not) some people may be initially turned off by the fact that there name is not on the door. If they have a solid reputation already, it may not be an issue. But for surgeons like Dr. Anderson in the beginning of his career, it may be hindering their longterm success.

Joe - I've been familiar with you on the forums for quite some time now, but never knew of your hair transplant beginnings until now. All I can say is that photo has nearly left me speechless. Talk about a journey....

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• mhopton07
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by blohan
      What was the bad start?
      The Private Clinic, Birmingham...

Comment

Working...