+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I agree with you Jamesst11. Balding is among the hardest things. What NW are you?

I am glad that I at least have you guys on this forum, that can relate to this hell we are all facing...

And I am glad for those of you who manage to cope with it, personally I just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBald View Post
    I am glad that I at least have you guys on this forum, that can relate to this hell we are all facing...

And I am glad for those of you who manage to cope with it, personally I just can't.
    No one can deal with it, those who pretend not to care are either NW1-2, or extremely delusional.

I've met countless guys in real life who pretended to be "alpha males" who didn't give a sh*t about their hair loss.

Yet don't ask them to remove their hats... at night! Or don't ask them why there is no picture of them after hair loss on their Facebook.

They always crack though, and reveal they spent a fortune in snake oil to treat their hair loss, cried and drank themselves to sleep for years because of it.

Only guys who don't give a sh*t about anything (who also get fat, in debt etc.) don't give a sh*t about hair loss. Everyone else will care.

I agree with you Jamesst11. Balding is among the hardest things. What NW are you?
    I don't even know. I am horribly diffused thin every where, but especially in the temples and crown. I also have thick, evenly and spaced too far apart transplants on just one side of my head... I would say "weird looking and disfigured". I would pay 50k right now for a normal bald head, and I had a full head of hair 2 years ago. Mark my words, 50k.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I don't even know. I am horribly diffused thin every where, but especially in the temples and crown. I also have thick, evenly and spaced too far apart transplants on just one side of my head... I would say "weird looking and disfigured". I would pay 50k right now for a normal bald head, and I had a full head of hair 2 years ago. Mark my words, 50k.
    So the transplant you had, did you have it only on one side? Or did it just take on one side?

Does it look weird if you shave it? A scar in the back?

I had, for some unknown reason, a almost full head of hair, but a bald area forming on the left temple area. Not knowing how aggressive my MPB could be, I was "convinced" into doing a transplant in that area. The day came and she started transplanting hairs all through the left side of the head and in the center. Four months later, I started pulling out hair in CLUMPS, literally 300-400 hairs per day. That was march-april, 2014. I lost literally half my hair by the end of 2014. Early in 2015, started finasteride, which has seemingly perpetuated the problem. I have bald spots everywhere now. In the area of the transplantation, I only have transplants. Many of them 2-4 hair grafts placed right by the hair line. In short, my hair is a cluster f*ck and looks totally abnormal.

Yes it's hard, have you considered a transplant in the future? I know it's hard to talk about, but once you share your feelings with friends/family it will be a bit of a relief, them knowing why you're upset... Have you shaved your head? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    I had, for some unknown reason, a almost full head of hair, but a bald area forming on the left temple area. Not knowing how aggressive my MPB could be, I was "convinced" into doing a transplant in that area. The day came and she started transplanting hairs all through the left side of the head and in the center. Four months later, I started pulling out hair in CLUMPS, literally 300-400 hairs per day. That was march-april, 2014. I lost literally half my hair by the end of 2014. Early in 2015, started finasteride, which has seemingly perpetuated the problem. I have bald spots everywhere now. In the area of the transplantation, I only have transplants. Many of them 2-4 hair grafts placed right by the hair line. In short, my hair is a cluster f*ck and looks totally abnormal.
    That's really tough, will you get more transplants in the future to even everything out? My thought is once the majority of my bald area is gone, i'll get a transplant if nothing better has come along... but It'll be a little bit of a painful wait until then.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    - A girl told me she could not be with a bald guy
    - A girlfriend would leave me for a NW1
    - People threw jokes at me for being bald
    I suspect the girls left you and made fun of you because of your personality.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMX View Post
    I suspect the girls left you and made fun of you because of your personality.
    Because that's why women get into relationships in the first place, personality.

This explains why funny 5'5 balding ugly guys with great personalities all have supermodel girlfriends.