+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This and histogen will be a cure for most of us on here and for everyone will be balding in the future. This is huge!

is this just a bullshit thread or is this actually good news? i'd be like 20% happier each day if this shit could actually do something

What's gonna happen to all these companies like replicel and histogen if Dr Christiano and her staff cure baldness? They're confident there findings will help multiple forms of hair loss. I've been following histogen and replicel for years, but I feel like this lotion will grow all your hair back. I hope they find out soon if it really works as well for MPB. I don't have faith in other treatments, they will just be for early forms of hair loss. We need a real cure, and shouldn't settle for anything less.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What's gonna happen to all these companies like replicel and histogen if Dr Christiano and her staff cure baldness? They're confident there findings will help multiple forms of hair loss. I've been following histogen and replicel for years, but I feel like this lotion will grow all your hair back. I hope they find out soon if it really works as well for MPB. I don't have faith in other treatments, they will just be for early forms of hair loss. We need a real cure, and shouldn't settle for anything less.
    No, Cristiano will not cure baldness by AA finding. Waiting for cots though

Yes, let's all just keep waiting. It's worked out splendidly for us thus far.

sorry, yes, i'm a total dipshit today

it's the misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    Yes, let's all just keep waiting. It's worked out splendidly for us thus far.

sorry, yes, i'm a total dipshit today

it's the misery.
    haha.. man, we are all fed up, miserable and impatient. The news that came through the hair congress WAS very impressive though, from all angles. Yes, Histogen is going to show their "best case" examples, all companies will. BUT, the shear fact that they were able to accomplish this is HUGE. If all is true, then through tweaking their protocol, adjusting formulas and injection frequency, then through their trials, their "best case scenario" will become the norm. Have faith brother. Just because we have been waiting for a cure forever, does NOT necassarily mean it will continue that way. Science and technology advances at an exponential pace.

I know I read in a thread here somewhere that Histogen would offer a 10-20% increase in efficacy compared to minoxidil? I hope I'm woefully misinformed, because not only is a 3 year wait for a 10% increase over rogaine not something to celebrate, it's damn near cause alone to reach for the bic. I hope there's truly something worth purchasing on the precipice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    I know I read in a thread here somewhere that Histogen would offer a 10-20% increase in efficacy compared to minoxidil? I hope I'm woefully misinformed, because not only is a 3 year wait for a 10% increase over rogaine not something to celebrate, it's damn near cause alone to reach for the bic. I hope there's truly something worth purchasing on the precipice.
    guys no joke it is billion dollar market to exploit.. huge opportunity... everyone from age 15 to 90 would be interested. just the thought of it... amazing...
    but i still feel news too good to be true.. i mean its baldness u guys talking.. oldest and non-curable disease of all.. and there is no exit so far.. it starts with ageing and never stops until u die... just think about what we are dealing with here...
    it has been 2016 years and we tried every possible herb from the nature and it didnt work... so go back to nature thesis is not working.. this is also frustrating...

Cosmetic results and effectiveness only for beginning stages of hair loss is what is really making me upset about theses hyped treatment.

To get some growth after you are NW7 that would be something to look forward to. Something you would expect in the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post

it will be if they come out with the news the regrown hair will be permanent or at least in conjunction with replicel