Threaded View

Default The Balding Survival Guide.

Okay, so this will be full of some cliches, and please do feel free to add your own, but these are some steps to take to keep girls interested when going bald is the only option you have left and treatments fail.

1. Keep it shaved/short. Very few people rock the mad professor look. If you've lost the top, don't try to compensate with lengthy sides.

2. Gain some muscle mass. If you're skinny and bald you have the potential to receive very harsh comments about your health. Being in good physical condition is more important to some chicks than hair, so get those buldging biceps and six pac abs. You can't control your hairloss, but you can control your waste line.

3. Stubble. It's an obvious one our boy Jason Stath has shown us over the years. Actual studies show women are more attracted to men with stubble than those with clean shaven skin or full beards.
    If you can't grow facial, Google the minoxidil beard experiment and give it a go. I'm 8 weeks into mine and it's working well.

4. Get a tan. A good skin tone can really even out your complexion and keep you looking healthy and attractive.

5. Tattoos. Girls love ink. It's a fact. Full sleeves, chest pieces, it all adds to the effect.

6. Learn to cook. Okay, for those not about the physical, learn to cook. Girls love a man that can wine and dine them. Good cooking is something a lot of men can't offer and if you get a girl swooning over your dish her only meal from then on out will be eating out the palm of your hand.

7. Learn another language. Ever see a hot Spanish chick and think 'hell, I wish I had a way in.' Well Charming her in her own language is a good start. And all the chicks who don't speak it will think you're insanely intelligent and extra sexy as scientific studies have shown.

8. Learn a musical intrument. Man plays guitar. Man gets laid. Enough said. The piano is a romantic instrument too, dazzle them with your skills.

Okay, that's all I can think of for now on my lunch break. Bros, add to the list, so many people are convinced they won't get women, and please try to ignore the obvious 'become famous.' Or 'be stupidly rich'