X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aik82
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by mrclean
    I posted this in a few other threads but think it is important:

Spoke to someone at Histogen and it won't be available to earliest 2019. She said they are still doing phase trials. I personally don't think it will ever become available but who knows.
    What is your source?

Comment

• serenemoon
      • Jan 2014

She didn't say what country but I don't have much hope for this treatment now.
      It is so frustrating waiting for these trials. I do know that in America, the process is going to be much, much slower. I work for a pharmaceutical company, and going through each phase of the trials takes forever. I do hope that it is a different story with Mexico - there should be less hurdles to jump there.

Comment

• mrclean
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Aik82
        What is your source?
        I did not ask for her name. Call yourself and give us a update. 858-200-9520

Comment

• Vic
          • Apr 2014

Has anyone called just to double check? Not saying we don't trust you Mrclean but I, along with a lot of others have had high hopes for Histogen.
          I'll call if no one has yet, just don't want to have multiple people call and end up in a situation where Histogen doesn't take our calls anymore.

Comment

• serenemoon
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Vic
            Has anyone called just to double check? Not saying we don't trust you Mrclean but I, along with a lot of others have had high hopes for Histogen.
            I'll call if no one has yet, just don't want to have multiple people call and end up in a situation where Histogen doesn't take our calls anymore.
            I haven't called. If you do call, let us know!

Comment

• mrclean
              • Jan 2017

I don't think this company is actually making any money. It seems all projects are contingent upon investment from private investors or companies. By 2019 I think they will be gone.

Comment

• Vic
                • Apr 2014

Thank you for the # Mrclean. Spoke to a lady at Histogen,
                I asked her if they were still on track for the late 2017/early 2018 release in Mexico, she said "not sure where you heard that, we are not releasing any time lines at this point".
                When I asked her where they were in their plans for Mexico, she said
                "we are hoping to announce a partnership with a company in Mexico in the next month or two with clinical trials a few months after that."

Comment

• mrclean
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Vic
                  I asked her if they were still on track for the late 2017/early 2018 release in Mexico, she said "not sure where you heard that, we are not releasing any time lines at this point".
                  "we are hoping to announce a partnership with a company in Mexico in the next month or two with clinical trials a few months after that."
                  Thanks for calling. She didn't sound optimistic when I spoke to her and from your phone calls it sounds about the same.

It would be nice if Spencer would interview them again.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Vic
                    That's really surprising given that there are rough timelines from Histogen CEO Dr. Gail Naughton's own mouth given in this November 25th 2015 interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZvCsanjllA). What she actually says (or confirms when asked) is that a phase 3 trial (in China I think, but who cares where it happens) should be concluded by late 2017/early 2018. And then assuming the trial shows the product is worth bothering with, they can start preparing to release it.

It could be that this employee you spoke to is unaware of this interview, as it's not anything released by Histogen (I think it was that Hellouser guy interviewing her at some conference).

Comment

• Kashman
                      • Jan 2017

Still very skeptical , It seems an endless cycles of trials only in hoping to get investments . Shiseido thing seems more legit

Comment

• mrclean
                        • Jan 2017

I wrote Spencer and asked if he could interview someone from Histogen again. I suggest everyone does the same and maybe we will get some answers.

Comment

• skyguy
                          • Nov 2016

I wrote Spencer and asked if he could interview someone from Histogen again. I suggest everyone does the same and maybe we will get some answers.
                          what was Spencer's reply?

Comment

• cocacola
                            • Feb 2013

As i recall in a previous interview (end of 2015), they clearly mentionned a 2017-2018 mexico timeline. Would be great if they update, anyways communities like this one are among the only ones that know about histogen.

Would be great if we can have a repply from spencer on this!

Comment

• mrclean
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by skyguy
                              what was Spencer's reply?
                              I have not received a reply yet.

Comment

• Aik82
                                • Apr 2014

How do we write him?

All my hopes are in Histogen. I have managed to stop my hairloss with propecia, but I want my head FULL again. Damn.

Comment

Working...