+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

I've found the slide 15 photo on another hairloss forum and corrected the brightness and contrast a bit so the lightning looks more similar to the original.

Here are the results:

The original photo:

and the "corrected lightning and contrast" photo:

Still amazing results in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpbman View Post
    I've found the slide 15 photo on another hairloss forum and corrected the brightness and contrast a bit so the lightning looks more similar to the original.

Here are the results:

The original photo:

and the "corrected lightning and contrast" photo:

Still amazing results in my opinion.
    Why pictures are taken from different angle? If you put that person in correct angle(before/after) you will find that there is no a big difference. Only hair is a little bit comb to look like that there is a lot regrowth.

I guess you're right. More before/after photos from the front and side (like those from hair transplants) could be beneficial.

Combed differently but the fact is that there is regrowth already from their previous trials. Statistics are on their website. Its all good news.

Boom! I told ya

All the replicell fan boys can now just step the freak back and get a grip.

It's one thing getting thin parts to return but I want to see what this does to a proper NW7 scalp now.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    ? Not sure what you're on about. Unchecked capitalism is definitely ruining the world, but I don't think I've ever said anything about it in relation to hairloss. Also I think the news about histogen is great, and it seems like a good option so far, the only thing I said was that I don't understand why that interview was good. Check out hellouser's interview on the other forum, it's a million times better, even though he sounds mopey and petulant. Now that's a dude who is prob gonna be miserable no matter what. I'm fine thanks, very happy most of the time, and happier now that it seems at least one company will have a decent treatment in the near future.
    LOL, all I can say is that after listening to that other interview for 3 min I knew there is something very wrong with that guy. This I agree with you on, but holy sh#t! I for one don't want hear a list of technical questions read from miserable forum people. The fact that Spencer got in, asked a couple of key questions that most normal people want to know about and had the CEO of the company actually do the powerpoint presentation for us is impressive. That's all the average person wants to know. Does this stuff work, are you having good progress and when the hell is it coming to market? The rest is bullshit. As far a people bitching about the photographs, let the know it alls and sad sacks on the other forums do that, the stuff is working and eventually they will get it and it will be approved. When that happens we will all find out. Till then what is the point of arguing whether or not the pictures should be better or if they are shot to make the results look better. There are clear results, that is al that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Why pictures are taken from different angle? If you put that person in correct angle(before/after) you will find that there is no a big difference. Only hair is a little bit comb to look like that there is a lot regrowth.
    I disagree. Even with different angle and combing, you can tell there is SIGNIFICANT regrowth. There is no amount of angling, lighting, or combing that can make pic 1 look like pic 2 without large increase in actual hair.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    LOL, all I can say is that after listening to that other interview for 3 min I knew there is something very wrong with that guy. This I agree with you on, but holy sh#t! I for one don't want hear a list of technical questions read from miserable forum people. The fact that Spencer got in, asked a couple of key questions that most normal people want to know about and had the CEO of the company actually do the powerpoint presentation for us is impressive. That's all the average person wants to know. Does this stuff work, are you having good progress and when the hell is it coming to market? The rest is bullshit. As far a people bitching about the photographs, let the know it alls and sad sacks on the other forums do that, the stuff is working and eventually they will get it and it will be approved. When that happens we will all find out. Till then what is the point of arguing whether or not the pictures should be better or if they are shot to make the results look better. There are clear results, that is al that matters!
    It's really funny how you bash hellouser's interview and glorify Cobren's, I think it's great we have multiple sources of information, not just one.
    Last edited by Winston; 11-26-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Vincent777,

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.