+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Of course! Do you listen to The Bald Truth? That's exactly what Spencer Kobren says every week! I've been on these forums for a long time and they are all filled with angry anonymous people who get off on being nasty and spreading and parroting false information like they are experts. These guys who try to dominate the forums are just helpless people in real life who get a sense of importance by trying to dominate conversations and act like experts. It's ridiculous, but that's the nature of these forums. This is the best forum out there and even Spencer himself says to take whatever you read here from an anonymous person with a grain of salt.
    I've only sat through about 2 or 3 episodes ever. He's right though.

I'm pretty sure phase 2 will bring about even better results. Very exciting. It's finally happening fellas, start saving.

For me it's ridiculous that some people are complaing that slide 15 isn't genuine. Even if the effect is improved by proper hairstyle and diffrent light/angle, there is undoubtedly big diffrence and significant regrowth with a lot of new, healthy terminal hair. So imagine how they could improve the treatment in phase II when it comes to more effective doses. For me it's amazing. Of course, everybody had an occasion to see some great effects also from minox & fina, but what is the most important for me in that case it's there are no necessity to bring risky drugs and being in a constant fear about the sides. Let's imagine also how Histogen may work with other things coming soon like SM or Replicel or even with classic FUE. That is the news I was waiting for from the congress. Now I feel more secure, I can wait and observe my hair loss and fix it in few years with new methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieux View Post
    For me it's ridiculous that some people are complaing that slide 15 isn't genuine. Even if the effect is improved by proper hairstyle and diffrent light/angle, there is undoubtedly big diffrence and significant regrowth with a lot of new, healthy terminal hair. So imagine how they could improve the treatment in phase II when it comes to more effective doses. For me it's amazing. Of course, everybody had an occasion to see some great effects also from minox & fina, but what is the most important for me in that case it's there are no necessity to bring risky drugs and being in a constant fear about the sides. Let's imagine also how Histogen may work with other things coming soon like SM or Replicel or even with classic FUE. That is the news I was waiting for from the congress. Now I feel more secure, I can wait and observe my hair loss and fix it in few years with new methods.
    This. Exactly. Even WITH proper hairstyling, there is no way the results in slide 15 could be produced without SIGNIFICANT hair growth. I am f*cking sick of fin. MOST people ON fin are sick of it. Despite whether you've had results or not, I don't think anyone can deny that's it's a horrible f*cking drug and it's time to make it PRIMITIVE, which it should be. It's almost 2016 and we need this, BAD. This is a huge start.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieux View Post
    Well said. It is ridiculous1 Are the images perfect? No, but they absolutely show significant improvement. I am so tired of all of the armchair quarterbacks and forum experts, who post on most of the forums. If they really know so much, they would not be spending their days posting on the forums and arguing or criticizing people who are really making a difference.

Thumbs down Get a Life Dude

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    I thought it was a pretty shit interview. Good news nonetheless and the powerpoint was informative. The presentation from the congress is public info. Spencer said like two things the whole time, I don't find him particularly intelligent or enlightening, not sure why people hang on his nuts. I'd like to know how often histogen needs to be applied, how long the trials will take, why they need more phase 2 trials, how long until commercialization, etc.
    Wow! Dude it's like you don't want anyone in the hair loss market to succeed. You lost all your credibility a year ago with your posts on how the reason a cure hasn't been found yet is capitalism. Now you're here to complain about the progress that has been made.

When a treatment will be found and you will have hair, you'll still remain as miserable as you are today. Hair won't do anything for you.

Pictures are totally fake. Guys, don’t be too naive!

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Pictures are totally fake. Guys, don’t be too naive!
    Here we go. Honestly I don't even know why people like this make such and effort to post on these forums. To state that these pictures are fake is ludicrous! They might not be as professional as I would like to see but that hair growth is real! Enjoy it and please don't troll this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Here we go. Honestly I don't even know why people like this make such and effort to post on these forums. To state that these pictures are fake is ludicrous! They might not be as professional as I would like to see but that hair growth is real! Enjoy it and please don't troll this thread.
    5 million dollar company don’t have 1.000 dollars to buy professional camera and take professional pictures? Why pictures are not taken with same angle? I am not saying that there is no any regrowth, but not all as is shown on pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Wow! Dude it's like you don't want anyone in the hair loss market to succeed. You lost all your credibility a year ago with your posts on how the reason a cure hasn't been found yet is capitalism. Now you're here to complain about the progress that has been made.

When a treatment will be found and you will have hair, you'll still remain as miserable as you are today. Hair won't do anything for you.
    ? Not sure what you're on about. Unchecked capitalism is definitely ruining the world, but I don't think I've ever said anything about it in relation to hairloss. Also I think the news about histogen is great, and it seems like a good option so far, the only thing I said was that I don't understand why that interview was good. Check out hellouser's interview on the other forum, it's a million times better, even though he sounds mopey and petulant. Now that's a dude who is prob gonna be miserable no matter what. I'm fine thanks, very happy most of the time, and happier now that it seems at least one company will have a decent treatment in the near future.