Should i get Kerastem therapy in Siwzterland?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lastcome
    • Aug 2017

Champpy, I had the same experience. Years out, do you think it is still effecting you?

Comment

• robodoc
      • Aug 2009

Personally, I would not throw good money on an unproven technique unless you have plenty to waste....sorry, we would all know even now...if fat transfer works....some docs love making easy money. Even some people like easy money...sorry there is no treatment or cure for AGA yet.

Does anyone remember the AAPE scam, as I call it? A Korean company claimed to regrow your hair with their brand of stem cells. The company was called Prostemics and of course the theory of their product was similar to fat transfer. AAPE does not work and surely the Swiss fat transfer, sounds good, but does not work.

Comment

• lastcome
        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by robodoc
        Personally, I would not throw good money on an unproven technique unless you have plenty to waste....sorry, we would all know even now...if fat transfer works....some docs love making easy money. Even some people like easy money...sorry there is no treatment or cure for AGA yet.

Does anyone remember the AAPE scam, as I call it? A Korean company claimed to regrow your hair with their brand of stem cells. The company was called Prostemics and of course the theory of their product was similar to fat transfer. AAPE does not work and surely the Swiss fat transfer, sounds good, but does not work.
        Good reference/research! Your point makes complete sense, it sounds like the same thing with a different name.

Comment

Working...