+ Reply to Thread

Arrow Unexplainable hair-loss? For the sake of your life and health.

First of all, go ahead see a doctor and check all your blood levels (iron, zinc, vitamins) as nutrition is crucial for keeping your hair, and a deficiency in a couple of these is a huge trigger for losing it.

Theres even some new research explaining iron deficiency in men and Male Pattern Hair Loss (known as MPB/aga):
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...tid917653title

Next thing, and i know its very unlikely you're going to agree with or comment on me just because of the thought yet:
    But go ahead and Google "Parasites and hairloss".

Once you seriously look into it, and look for the symptoms you just might be able to stop the balding progress on time.

Its all proven people, although i dont see anything about it on this forum. I am very, very sure that there are hundreds if not thousands of members here which are unnescesary losing hair, nutrition and health because of these bloodsucking creatures.

Checking into it couldnt hurt, losing every hair on the top of your head WILL.

Quote Originally Posted by mozes View Post
    First of all, go ahead see a doctor and check all your blood levels (iron, zinc, vitamins) as nutrition is crucial for keeping your hair, and a deficiency in a couple of these is a huge trigger for losing it.

Theres even some new research explaining iron deficiency in men and Male Pattern Hair Loss (known as MPB/aga):

Next thing, and i know its very unlikely you're going to agree with or comment on me just because of the thought yet:

Once you seriously look into it, and look for the symptoms you just might be able to stop the balding progress on time.

Its all proven people, although i dont see anything about it on this forum. I am very, very sure that there are hundreds if not thousands of members here which are unnescesary losing hair, nutrition and health because of these bloodsucking creatures.

Good post. It's a shame though because not every doctor is good. Some are pure crap. I will go get a blood test soon I will see the result. But the last time I check my blood test I was Iron deficit my doctor says it's was dangerous but I told her I TOLD HER that's maybe because of the gym. She did not even think of that... So she says yeah maybe I redo a blood test. So I did not go to the gym for a week. Blood test result ? No deficit on the iron. So what now I am blood deficit when I go to the gym??? Doctor advise none.... So I decide to get Iron supplement worked? I don't know I turn vegan too the face she made... She told me omg the Iron deficit is AHEAD! If you get plenty of Iron with vegan food you are good. Doctor don't know shit... good doctor are RARE. Anyway I can't wait to see that blood test.

For the Parasite you should link us some sites that's explain it and give solution to treat it. Because they exist a lot of parasites bro... And it is only 1% of the population they say on google. Give us some info! It can be interesting.

You need to specify locations, parasites, the effect they have on the host and how this physiological relates to hair loss. This post is too vague. I definitely believe that parasites can lead to hair loss.,,, Any thing that effects your system that drastically can cause telogen effluvium. But there is a HUGE difference between parasites in the U.S. versus parasites in west africa and so on...This is just scaring people. 95% of the parasitic infections you are referring to present themselves with SEVERE symptoms. People usually know if they have them.

You need to specify locations, parasites, the effect they have on the host and how this physiological relates to hair loss. This post is too vague. I definitely believe that parasites can lead to hair loss.,,, Any thing that effects your system that drastically can cause telogen effluvium. But there is a HUGE difference between parasites in the U.S. versus parasites in west africa and so on...This is just scaring people. 95% of the parasitic infections you are referring to present themselves with SEVERE symptoms. People usually know if they have them.

I'll do that as soon as i got some free time. Ill be happy to man.

Im not talking about african parasites or something, just some very simple worms as roundworms, hookworms or tapeworms (and a hundred other different kinds) which doctors usually dont really know much about or tend to overlook.

Most people of this planet are the host of a couple of parasites. On both the inside and outside. 85% of them dont really know they carry them, or dont link the symptoms (such as diarhea, gas, bowel sounds, bowel movements, itchy anus even only at night, feeling fatigue etc etc) because they are very common and usually there are just a couple of these ****ers inside so they dont do to much harm.

Although, when the symptoms are getting more noticable there are probably a lot of em living of your body (as horrorific it may sound, as realistic and common it is) and they rob your body from nutrition.

There isnt a lot of iformation available on what the impact of them can be cause there are tons of different symptoms and possibilities. Its a worldwide major problem which is overlooked minute by minute doctor by doctor.

As soon as im on the notebook ill post some links, but one thing is sure: parasites cause hair loss and imho im convinced they can just as well trigger MPB as tellogen. Iron, zinc and a dozen of other vitamins and nutritions are needed to keep your nails hairs bones and follicles healthy. If this gets attacked for a long period of time itll just leave its scars or prevent good healing or trigger diseases which normally wouldnt.

Default Iron plays a certain role in patterned hair loss

As promised, i add some links. I havent been on the site or subject since, but did a quick google search and got the link back. Its a pretty new science research or however you say it (bit drunk so english fades a bit lol)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3678013/

and then just a quick google search on parasites and hair loss

Alopecia (hair loss) occurs in some nonhuman primates housed in captivity and is of concern to colony managers and veterinarians. Here we review the characteristics, potential causes, and treatments for this condition. Although we focus on nonhuman primates, relevant research on other mammalian species is discussed also, due to the relative paucity of studies on alopecia in the primate literature. We first discuss the cycle of hair growth and explain how this cycle can be disrupted to produce alopecia. Numerous factors may be related to hair loss and range from naturally occurring processes (for example, seasonality, aging) to various biologic dysfunctions, including vitamin and mineral imbalances, endocrine disorders, immunologic diseases, and genetic mutations. We also address bacterial and fungal infections, infestation by parasites, and atopic dermatitis as possible causes of alopecia
    its about both human and nonhuman, but since nonhumans are used for sientific research about 97% that shouldnt make to many difference.

source and full article: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2703143/

http://www.hishairclinic.com/how-par...use-hair-loss/

and many many more if you google
    Code:
    parasites and male pattern baldness
    or
    Code:
    parasites and hairloss