+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

It's actually been an amazing end to the year for Hairloss news!

Histogen- Very effective and continues to work 1 year after injections! Pushing forward with Phase III(likely 2 year phase) in Asia/Turkey/Mexico(whoever partners with them) and Phase II in the USA.

BIM- Effective on hairloss and definitely works to an extent, the higher dosage was about 10-20% better than Minoxidil. pushing forward with another Phase IIb to perfect the dosage, looks to be this generations new Minoxidil.

SM- Phase I results looked efficacious, phase II results coming within a few months.

CB- Again Phase I results(although through electric shock application) looked great, phase II nearing completion.

Replicel- Starting the Phase II trials in Japan and soon in the US, could be very effective in Theory.

Alot to look forward too and even more news should be coming by Q1 2016! We actually may have some hope for new products within 2-3 years guys!!

@rdawg; Agreed, a lot of things is coming. I really think that SM will be the first in that race along with histogen. Histogen in the most optimistic version will be available in 2017 in Mexico and Asia. The most exciting news to waiting for now is SM phase 2 results. I really wonder how long their last phase will be, but I think that they have chances for 2017. And don't forget that there are a lot of other things being developped for more distant future. But waiting with SM/Histogen/Replicel won't be big problem!
    If there is something positive in that cauchemar caused by my hairloss is the optimistic perspective for 2-3 years term.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieux View Post
    @rdawg; Agreed, a lot of things is coming. I really think that SM will be the first in that race along with histogen. Histogen in the most optimistic version will be available in 2017 in Mexico and Asia. The most exciting news to waiting for now is SM phase 2 results. I really wonder how long their last phase will be, but I think that they have chances for 2017. And don't forget that there are a lot of other things being developped for more distant future. But waiting with SM/Histogen/Replicel won't be big problem!
    If there is something positive in that cauchemar caused by my hairloss is the optimistic perspective for 2-3 years term.
    Yup, we're no longer in this "5 years away" area with many of these companies, they are coming out and saying that these products are 2-3 years away, SM is the next one up to bat and looks very promising(although i havent read what they announced at the congress!)

Im just gonna do my best to hold on to what I have with fin or DUT and then finally get off that stuff once in for all in a couple of years!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Yup, we're no longer in this "5 years away" area with many of these companies, they are coming out and saying that these products are 2-3 years away, SM is the next one up to bat and looks very promising(although i havent read what they announced at the congress!)

Im just gonna do my best to hold on to what I have with fin or DUT and then finally get off that stuff once in for all in a couple of years!
    As far as I know Samumed on that congress announced only results from phase 1. However, they announced recently perfect safety profile from phase II and they will be revealing effectiveness data soon. They seem to be very confident with their product what makes me really optimistic.

Actually I am NW2 or 2,5, but it isn't so fast (recently faster, due to stress I suppose...), so now I am just observing and taking supplements. I am waiting for Samumed announcement and predicted timeline and I hope that I will just start treatment with it or with histogen, and maybe even do little Ht on the front in order to avoid messing with my hormones with fin.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Minoxidil doesn't do anything to your face. Stop spreading lies.
    What he wanted to say is Minoxidil make your face old. Some report having dark circle under their eyes and other stuff like that. Do you think is true Fred you seem to be here for a while im pretty new.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    What he wanted to say is Minoxidil make your face old. Some report having dark circle under their eyes and other stuff like that. Do you think is true Fred you seem to be here for a while im pretty new.
    I had this problem until I switched to belgravia minoxidil. No issues now. Think it must have been the PG or alcohol in The regain I was using before.

Not sure the higher strength Belgravia is any more efficient though. Maybe slightly. Can anyone recommend a non PG based minox available in the Uk hitch us decent ?

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    I've been on minoxidil for 6 years now and anonymous reports (with no photographic evidence) don't mean anything.

Minoxidil has never bee proven to cause wrinkles. But you'll hear this BS from newbies who think they saw something regularly.

Usually guys who start the minoxidil at 24 and then complain of having some wrinkles at 27. Guess what, you're just getting old jackass!

I've been on minoxidil for 6 years now and anonymous reports (with no photographic evidence) don't mean anything.

Minoxidil has never bee proven to cause wrinkles. But you'll hear this BS from newbies who think they saw something regularly.

Usually guys who start the minoxidil at 24 and then complain of having some wrinkles at 27. Guess what, you're just getting old jackass!
    i suggest hold ur horses before u make any claims... u r taking a drug and expect no sides at all? what kind of world u r living in.. every little med has its own sides to ur body.. some are quite obvious some are not. not wrinkles but i experienced darkish half circle right below my eye and i tend to believe it s because of minox...

Posts like this made me realize how desperate some are to gain some hair, and how stuck some are in their own belief since they want hair.
    And saying itīs bull shit since they are newbies with sides is quiet offending to them, and just because the old members has experience i could i ask in what field of expertise, a long time user and member?

So simple to google minoxidil wrinkles, and strangely so many newbies out there with pictures included actually.
    And surely the companies docent have any interest of investigating the amount of increasing sides, so should in not be fair to prove the society by the ingredients alone that it docent give wrinkles?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Posts like this made me realize how desperate some are to gain some hair, and how stuck some are in their own belief since they want hair.
    And saying itīs bull shit since they are newbies with sides is quiet offending to them, and just because the old members has experience i could i ask in what field of expertise, a long time user and member?

So simple to google minoxidil wrinkles, and strangely so many newbies out there with pictures included actually.
    And surely the companies docent have any interest of investigating the amount of increasing sides, so should in not be fair to prove the society by the ingredients alone that it docent give wrinkles?
    They all read about minoxidil giving wrinkles before seeing wrinkles. Placebo effect.

Provide one f-ing proof, just one! You won't be able to do so, because this minoxidil giving wrinkles is just BS.

If poor there was, one would suffice. If so many people are getting wrinkles, why don't we have at least one before/after?

It's the same with your natural treatments nonsense, not one convincing before/after. But I guess people like like to rely on anecdotes or worse, faith.