Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liachem
    • Nov 2015

Propecia Questions and concerns

I've been thinning for a couple years now. My hairline in the front is nothing but a little bit of fuzz and it really hurts my self esteem. I've heard a lot about Propecia. I'm considering starting to take the drug but I have a few questions for those who are experienced with the drug. I've heard many horror stories of sexual side effects including some sexual side effects that become permanent. What has everyone's experience been with the sexual side effect? Does it go away? Or will I have trouble getting and maintaining a full erection as long as I take the drug? I have more questions too... How long did it take you to receive maximum results? Do you know a place where I can order this drug online cheaply? My pharmacy wants 75 dollars for a monthly bottle so I'm looking for alternative shopping methods as well. Any and all experiences are appreciated. I'm ready to take my confidence back. Rogaine is my other option and I really don't feel like messing around with that stuff.
  • Johny41
    • Dec 2014

Hello Liachem!
    Welcome to this forum!
    There are a lot of threads here discussing Propecia and possible side effects. You can search the forum to find the answers to your questions.
    Anyway, I am glad to share my experience with Propecia: I take generic Propecia 1mg (it is also called finasteride). I haven't experienced sexual problems. My hair loss has stopped on the 4-5th month of use.
    I buy generic propecia online from ok-pharmacy and pay $37 for a monthly supply. This price includes all the discounts available and shipping cost.
    Hope it helps.

Comment

• Liachem
      • Nov 2015

yea that helps a little. Thanks. I'm hoping my hair will regrow with its use.

Comment

• pixels
        • Nov 2015

I stopped being able to maintain full erections, terribly embarrassing and worse than shaving your head...

If you're lucky and don't get side effects but proscar instead. It's exactly the same drug just not a rip off like propecia.

Comment

• Liachem
          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Johny41
          Hello Liachem!
          Welcome to this forum!
          There are a lot of threads here discussing Propecia and possible side effects. You can search the forum to find the answers to your questions.
          Anyway, I am glad to share my experience with Propecia: I take generic Propecia 1mg (it is also called finasteride). I haven't experienced sexual problems. My hair loss has stopped on the 4-5th month of use.
          I buy generic propecia online from ok-pharmacy and pay $37 for a monthly supply. This price includes all the discounts available and shipping cost.
          Hope it helps.
          Do you use a discount code? How do you get a discount?

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
            IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
            • Oct 2013

Proscar is a more economical solution to supply yourself with finasteride. Side effects are always likely, but you need to weigh the option when the time comes. Risks may outweigh the benefits, but there's a chance that you won't experience the most common side effects.
            Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
            London, UK - Available (Sat.)
            Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
            Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
            Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
            customer.care@mywhtc.com
            Telephone
            +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
            +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
            les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

Working...