+ Reply to Thread

Default How about a natural approach to Swiss temples protocol

Thumbs down How about a natural approach to Swiss templess approach
    seems he is blocking PGE2 receptor and that is the biggest part of his regimen. i don't know if it's safe or not though.... this is what he says:

I suggest picking one of these solutions to fix the PGD2 problem:
    Use a PTGDS inhibitor to break the conversion of PGH2 to PGD2. These are still somewhat exotic and expensive, thus not really feasible at the moment.
    Block the receptor that PGD2 binds to. It's called the CRTH2 aka the GPR44 receptor. This is currently the best and cheapest solution.

1 castor oil just topical

2Resveratrol

3 Quercetin

4 combine as topical

5 omg laser Messiah instead of uv sunburn

There's a few study's of these natural ingredients that do these things. What's your take guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    seems he is blocking PGE2 receptor and that is the biggest part of his regimen. i don't know if it's safe or not though.... this is what he says:

Use a PTGDS inhibitor to break the conversion of PGH2 to PGD2. These are still somewhat exotic and expensive, thus not really feasible at the moment.
    Block the receptor that PGD2 binds to. It's called the CRTH2 aka the GPR44 receptor. This is currently the best and cheapest solution.

2Resveratrol

3 Quercetin

4 combine as topical

There's a few study's of these natural ingredients that do these things. What's your take guys ?
    What's the difference between setipiperant and OC? Don't they do same thing? Sorry for random question.

But yeah, Swiss says natural ways suck. Don't know how true that is.
    All I know is putting lithium chloride on a bleeding scalp scares shit out of me.
    And there's no way I'm sun damaging my scalp. Skin cancer is no joke, my dad's got it all over his bald head from working outside a lot.

I also don't see how making your scalp leathery and sun damaged gives hair a healthy habitat to thrive. Sure maybe sun burning scalp helps hair temporarilyat the start when skin on scalp UNTIL you **** the skin up.

Swiss isn't really thinking that sun damaging shit through, plus he's only using it in one little spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulti1 View Post
    What's the difference between setipiperant and OC? Don't they do same thing? Sorry for random question.

But yeah, Swiss says natural ways suck. Don't know how true that is.
    All I know is putting lithium chloride on a bleeding scalp scares shit out of me.
    And there's no way I'm sun damaging my scalp. Skin cancer is no joke, my dad's got it all over his bald head from working outside a lot.

I also don't see how making your scalp leathery and sun damaged gives hair a healthy habitat to thrive. Sure maybe sun burning scalp helps hair temporarilyat the start when skin on scalp UNTIL you **** the skin up.

Swiss isn't really thinking that sun damaging shit through, plus he's only using it in one little spot.
    Na harm in trying natural way first if your on a Dht blocker , like you said putting lithium on your head could be very dangerous , I know a chemist I'm coresponding with her , also my hair loss is slow so even saw plemento in reganpure shampoo and nizoral helped me a lot with minoxidil and laser.

Yeah, I would definitely try natural approach first. Are you talking to chemist about effects of lithium on your scalp? Id be very interested to know what she tells you in regards to that.

I'm gonna try get a natural mix made up any input with natural pgd2 blockers would help.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post

2Resveratrol

3 Quercetin

4 combine as topical

Does it work for the head too? Also can you give us a link for this method thanks!