Castor oil side effects ?? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Castor oil side effects ??

Castor oil side effects , appearntly there are a lot of side effect of you google castor oil , I was think na shampoo with castor oil for me maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Castor oil side effects , appearntly there are a lot of side effect of you google castor oil , I was think na shampoo with castor oil for me maybe ?
    If you say that Castor oil have side effect and may be dangerous damn... I think you will never find a cure for yourself. Also, you have 1,711 you are a Senior Member. You should know that Minoxidil or Propecia is REALLY much more dangerous than castor oil soooo many girl use it for their hair and for soft skin you should try on a part of your body. You can use it Topical or Oral try both I don't think is harmful compared to other stuff . Also if they can have SIDE it mean that can have a effect so it's great in my opinion.

castor oil is dangerous IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gradaffa View Post
    castor oil is dangerous IMO
    Everything is dangerous sweet heart. Instead you should show us some links that prove your point.

Castor Oil is do supposed to do what exactly? Do you out that as a topical on your hair or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    If you say that Castor oil have side effect and may be dangerous damn... I think you will never find a cure for yourself. Also, you have 1,711 you are a Senior Member. You should know that Minoxidil or Propecia is REALLY much more dangerous than castor oil soooo many girl use it for their hair and for soft skin you should try on a part of your body. You can use it Topical or Oral try both I don't think is harmful compared to other stuff . Also if they can have SIDE it mean that can have a effect so it's great in my opinion.
    Minoxidil is far less dangerous than Tylenol or Advil, and literally millions of men take Propecia.

Many medicines have far worse track records. The bias on these forums about two drugs that have been used for over 20 years is incredible.

The FDA found 59 persistent ED reports in over 20 years of Propecia. 0 of those reports have been proven true, not even one.

All of the negative studies against Propecia have been funded by the pfsfoundation. And 0 of them have shown actual evidence of permanent sexual dysfunction caused by the drug. The common ones people bring up are by Dr. Triash at George Washington university, which was a SURVEY of men who ALREADY had persistent ED.

It's a powerful drug to be sure, and in my opinion fairly commonly causes mild side effects, but permanent ED fear mongering has scared too many men from the only treatment that can save your hair.

These men then go following people like Herbaliser who use completely unproven natural treatments as if one random guy solved hair loss in his kitchen by mashing up plants and oils when brilliant scientists can't even solve this.

Truly sad state of affairs.

Now someone's worried about sides of this natural oil used for hundreds of years?

You people not willing to sacrifice anything for hair will go bald, so stop wasting time and shave it off.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Minoxidil is far less dangerous than Tylenol or Advil, and literally millions of men take Propecia.

Many medicines have far worse track records. The bias on these forums about two drugs that have been used for over 20 years is incredible.

The FDA found 59 persistent ED reports in over 20 years of Propecia. 0 of those reports have been proven true, not even one.

All of the negative studies against Propecia have been funded by the pfsfoundation. And 0 of them have shown actual evidence of permanent sexual dysfunction caused by the drug. The common ones people bring up are by Dr. Triash at George Washington university, which was a SURVEY of men who ALREADY had persistent ED.

It's a powerful drug to be sure, and in my opinion fairly commonly causes mild side effects, but permanent ED fear mongering has scared too many men from the only treatment that can save your hair.

These men then go following people like Herbaliser who use completely unproven natural treatments as if one random guy solved hair loss in his kitchen by mashing up plants and oils when brilliant scientists can't even solve this.

Truly sad state of affairs.

Now someone's worried about sides of this natural oil used for hundreds of years?

You people not willing to sacrifice anything for hair will go bald, so stop wasting time and shave it off.
    Iīm quiet amazed by your statement regarding my treatment, for thinking in a non profitable approach by using fresh ingredients instead that you canīt bottle as a treatment or cure like you think it is.
    And still youīr brilliant scientist havenīt figured out a simple thing as hair loss, and maybe they should concentrate their brilliant minds on life mattering cures instead?

For me at least itīs quiet hilarious since people are stuck with treatments that where meant for other reasons.
    They lost their "so called alpha male status for real" and they treat it with with the same drugs, and now people are using the same products for hair loss.

But then again as you mentioned the FDA is the real deal, and they are not influenced at all by the big the pharma businesses, and the vague trials made by them because they think of you and your health and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Iīm quiet amazed by your statement regarding my treatment, for thinking in a non profitable approach by using fresh ingredients instead that you canīt bottle as a treatment or cure like you think it is.
    And still youīr brilliant scientist havenīt figured out a simple thing as hair loss, and maybe they should concentrate their brilliant minds on life mattering cures instead?

For me at least itīs quiet hilarious since people are stuck with treatments that where meant for other reasons.
    They lost their "so called alpha male status for real" and they treat it with with the same drugs, and now people are using the same products for hair loss.

But then again as you mentioned the FDA is the real deal, and they are not influenced at all by the big the pharma businesses, and the vague trials made by them because they think of you and your health and nothing else.
    Regardless of many scientists working on other issues, there are dedicated scientists on this issue whom are trying to put this all together.

I highly doubt you have any PhD, I have a masters in molecular biology so while not a doctor I'm confident I understand this more than the average person.

Regarding your FDA hate mongering: Various other countries have approved these drugs making your FDA bias totally and utterly irrelevant.

To my last point, your topical has not only no evidence, but not even a scientific theory to it.

I feel bad for everyone that reads your posts and wastes time and money on something that simply doesn't work. The other two drugs do in fact work for most men and have proven it beyond putting awful comparison photos on an Internet forum.

We get it, you think the big bad FDA is out to get us all. Just a shame if a person believes that nonsense and avoids proven treatments because of what some random unqualified person posted on a forum.

Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Regardless of many scientists working on other issues, there are dedicated scientists on this issue whom are trying to put this all together.

I highly doubt you have any PhD, I have a masters in molecular biology so while not a doctor I'm confident I understand this more than the average person.

Regarding your FDA hate mongering: Various other countries have approved these drugs making your FDA bias totally and utterly irrelevant.

To my last point, your topical has not only no evidence, but not even a scientific theory to it.

I feel bad for everyone that reads your posts and wastes time and money on something that simply doesn't work. The other two drugs do in fact work for most men and have proven it beyond putting awful comparison photos on an Internet forum.

We get it, you think the big bad FDA is out to get us all. Just a shame if a person believes that nonsense and avoids proven treatments because of what some random unqualified person posted on a forum.

Good day sir.
    Itīs quiet natural that you post like you do regarding your situation, and of course the sponsorship of this forum it self.
    I only posted my treatment due to my success with pictures without knowing how serious hair loss was, and how the business industry works.

But then again you proved me right how dirty it is, and by your comment alone by a pathetic statement that my treatment is a kitchen remedy.
    And probably you hate guys like the great Edward G Griffin also that reveals the truth how the system works, since there is no money in it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo

I post this one also but maybe itīs to much for you?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZWqXc7Eq0

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Itīs quiet natural that you post like you do regarding your situation, and of course the sponsorship of this forum it self.
    I only posted my treatment due to my success with pictures without knowing how serious hair loss was, and how the business industry works.

But then again you proved me right how dirty it is, and by your comment alone by a pathetic statement that my treatment is a kitchen remedy.
    And probably you hate guys like the great Edward G Griffin also that reveals the truth how the system works, since there is no money in it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo

I post this one also but maybe itīs to much for you?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZWqXc7Eq0
    Well firstly I just joined this forum, I have no reason to promote it lol...

Secondly I'm not supporting any agenda other than actual scientific evidence.

To my third point, it is a kitchen remedy considering you're not a doctor nor scientist, thus you have no credibility in treating any condition.

Lastly, anyone can pull out hundreds of conspiracy theories and without evidence and put on a tin foil hat.

If your pushing YouTube videos as your proof you've only proven yourself to have no real concrete facts to support any claims you've made.

My claims on the other hand are supported by numerous studies from different regulatory agencies showing scientific data.

So basically your YouTube videos and conjecture are better supporting arguments than my data supported fact based evidence?

What planet are you on lol?