Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Artista, doing well. Focusing on the things I can control and bettering myself in other aspects of life. I, as well as many others who don't post, can't wait to see what May brings for you. I'm glad you have your other health issues under control and hope it stays that way.

As for the rest of you. You guys have problems not even regeneration of follicles could fix. Quit taking up thread space with your negativity and harassment of Artista. It's pathetic how you guys are acting and treating him. He is doing the forum a service and while it may not be on your time scale, you guys are acting psychotic. Have patience.

Comment

• petewete
      • Mar 2011

this dude artista is a phoney, 6-8 months and no uodate or pics, yet he can post. Health issues prevent him from updates yet he can post quite frequently. How gullible are you guys??? Kick this troll off of here or delete this thread.

Comment

• JohnMPB
        • Nov 2009

You know what guys. I had my own health issues last year and a few ongoing ones til now...so in hindsight I regret not making this post earlier. I know how hard life can be juggling a full time job with health issues so I'm gonna step back and apologize to artista for any harsh comments I made.

Lets give him this chance. I think he will pull thru in May

Artista, cheers to you and everyone else in this thread

Comment

• Vox
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by JohnMPB
          I know how hard life can be juggling a full time job with health issues
          This.

I consider myself lucky for not having to deal with health problems so far. But I know cases of other people that have to, while working full time. And I know very well, even if not first-hand, how difficult it is and how health can be further compromised because of this.

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

HELLO everybody!
            I am on my way to work now,,,tomorrow I WILL respond here once again.
            I am off the next 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday...Cheers ALL.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

HELLO everyone, once again !!
              I'm at work right now, (sense 2:00pm)
              and I don't get out until 11 PM !!
              So again , tomorrow morning I will respond to you all !!!!! Cheers!!!!

Comment

• willy
                • Feb 2012

Hey Artista, in your opinion when do you think Pilofocus will be released?

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

(First of all, Im sorry that I was not able to get on here 2 days ago. I was so busy!)

Hello JohnMPB Im glad to hear from you on this.
                  your words;

"...I'm gonna step back and apologize to artista for any harsh comments I made.
                  Lets give him this chance. I think he will pull thru in May"

Thank you so much JohnMPB!

Comment

• Artista
                    • Apr 2010

Hello 'FearTheLoss' and thank you once again!

Also, thank you for truly trying to 'wake-up' some of those members here that are
                    making very negative assumptions.

I have also been trying to do the same.
                    You and I are not attacking anybody at all about this.

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

'Petewete', hello.
                      First of all, I am not attacking you.
                      I want you to consider NOT making negative assumptions of me or anyone else here on BTT.
                      Your words:
                      "this dude artista is a phoney, 6-8 months and no uodate or pics"
                      Here on BTT, 2 months ago this year on 2-01-2017 at 12:09 PM,
                      I DID post 3 pics of my donor area update that was used for the Pilofocus Hair-Regeneration 3rd Phase Test. Of course, in May, Dr. Wesley will medically verify how it is!
                      your words:
                      "Health issues prevent him from updates yet he can post quite frequently"
                      It was due to not only to that.
                      For quite a while a few months ago,at my regular work job I had so MANY
                      mandatory-overtimes!
                      I did not have a lot of time then to be back on here!!
                      That is the TRUTH.
                      Your last word:

"Kick this troll off of here or delete this thread"
                      Again, I would not attack you.
                      I am trying to get you to reconsider that what you have been assuming about me is wrong .
                      Spencer Kobren knows me well and he knows that I am being honest and sincere.

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

To let everyone know,
                        I have to go back to work today, 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm!!
                        I will be off again next week on Wednesday/Thursday!!
                        The Week after that Ill be off on Tuesday/Wednesday!
                        I might get on Spencer's Live Show that Tuesday.

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Maybe -lol

Comment

• pilipili
                            • Dec 2015

Close this thread already. This is just material to give Wesley some headline/advertising/attention. There is nothing to see in donor area because it’s a ridiculous tiny hair transplant. People with brain knows I tell the truth. This is the bald truth talk.

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

(Read the second POST here, this first one was not suppose to be here-LOL)
                              Hey there Pillpili,
                              Why would you make such negative ASSUMPTIONS about this?
                              You should never assume anything here on the BTT (or anywhere else).
                              I am NOT attacking you and I am not mad at you....I am trying to help you.
                              I am always being quite sincere and honest here on the BTT for everybody!
                              Your words:
                              "Close this thread already. This is just material to give Wesley some headline/advertising/attention"
                              Actually,
                              Dr. Wesley is a very sincere and great hairloss Doctor!
                              He does good in helping people with hairloss.
                              If his 'Pilofocus' Hair-Regeneration Phase testings becomes a 'new science' for people
                              with hairloss, he will share that with all the other good hairloss doctors.
                              Of course, Dr.Wesley would NEVER make any assumptions or lie about anything.

Your words:
                              "There is nothing to see in donor area because it’s a ridiculous tiny hair transplant"

If you are referring to the photos of my donor area that I had posted here, months ago, you are completely wrong.
                              First of all, Dr.Wesley took out 28+ hair follicles using his innovative ENDOSCOPIC instrumentation. The 28+ follicles were sent up on my scalp area.

Now you must understand that, Dr. Wesley did NOT put hair transplants back into my donor area!! He used that donor area for the hair regeneration 3rd Phase test!!
                              My donor area does not seem to have any missing hairs or any scaring.
                              More than likely, my donor area DOES HAVE good hair regeneration on it, BUT,it must be medically verified. My wife and I WILL BE at Dr.Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic next month in May,2017, for that FACTUAL update.
                              I will let all know about my update later on in May.

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

Hey there Pillpili,
                                Why would you make such negative ASSUMPTIONS about this?
                                You should never assume anything here on the BTT (or anywhere else).
                                I am NOT attacking you and I am not mad at you....I am trying to help you.
                                I am always being quite sincere and honest here on the BTT for everybody!

Your words:
                                "Close this thread already. This is just material to give Wesley some headline/advertising/attention"

Actually,
                                Dr. Wesley is a very sincere and great hairloss Doctor!
                                He does good in helping people with hairloss.
                                If his 'Pilofocus' Hair-Regeneration Phase testings becomes a 'new science' for people
                                with hairloss, he will share that with all the other good hairloss doctors.

Of course,
                                Dr.Wesley would NEVER make any assumptions or lie about anything.

Your words again:
                                "There is nothing to see in donor area because it’s a ridiculous tiny hair transplant"

If you are referring to the photos of my donor area that I had posted here, months ago, you are completely wrong. Again, you are making assumptions.

First of all, Dr.Wesley took out 28+ hair follicles using his innovative ENDOSCOPIC instrumentation. The 28+ follicles were sent up on my scalp area.

Now you must understand that, Dr. Wesley did NOT put hair transplants back into my donor area!! He used that donor area for the hair regeneration 3rd Phase test!!
                                My donor area does not seem to have any missing hairs or any scaring.
                                More than likely, my donor area DOES HAVE good hair regeneration on it, BUT,
                                it must be medically verified.
                                My wife and I WILL BE at Dr.Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic next month in May,2017, for that FACTUAL update. (I cant wait!!)
                                I will let all know about my update later on in May.
                                Again Pillpili, I am not attacking you on this. I hope that you consider what I said to you just now. Cheers everyone!!

Comment

Working...