+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hey everybody,
    In the past, I had always used photobucket .com to save and share all types of photos.
    This photobucket website isnt working properly right now....is there a better website for applying photos?

No worries, you will see my photos today.

Please answer some questions Artista:

The future of Pilofocus depends on whether or not Dr. Wesley can reduce the time it takes to perform the procedure so it doesn't take too much time. If Pilofocus takes a lot longer than other hair transplants the doctor would have to charge a lot more so it won't be practical. Pilofocus will probably always take somewhat longer than regular hair transplants but it can still be a viable treatment option if he can reduce the amount of time it takes enough so that the price doesn't go through the roof.

1. Has Dr. Wesley been able to reduce the time it takes to perform the Pilofocus procedure?

2. I understand that he's OK with doing small patches of Pilofocus right now but will he be able to do full hair transplants with Pilofocus in the near future?

A couple more questions Artista:

If Dr. Wesley attempted to achieve donor regeneration that means he cut the follicle at some point on the follicle. If he did that then perhaps the part that remained in the donor area OR the part that got implanted into the recipient area didn't achieve full thickness and full length.

1. Did the part of the follicle that remained in the donor area achieve full thickness and full length?

2. Did the part that was implanted into the recipient area achieve full thickness and full length?

Hello Long4hair!!
    As I have said before, Dr. Wesley is a very SINCERE doctor when it comes to helping people with hairloss.
    He is still working on his 3rd Phase Testing updates.
    There were a LOT of patients during and for his 3rd phase test work.
    Its still ongoing.
    When I go back to his Pilofocus Clinic next month I will be updated as to what is going on.
    No worries.

The photos of my donor area that Dr. Wesley had done that 3rd phase test hair regeneration looks GOOD!
    My wife took 3 photos of my donor area. It will be medically VERIFIED at the Pilofocus Clinic.

Artista, I'm going to ask you to give the good doctor a message. He should not to take this as disrespectful because it's not intended to be disrespectful. I'm just the facts.

I understand that Dr. Wesley is working as fast as he can. But the first researcher that brings a breakthrough treatment to market will get a ton of free publiciy and a foothold in the marketplace. Dr. Wesley's competitor researchers are chugging along and some are close to the finish line. Replicel could hit the market late 2018. Same for Shiseido. Follica could hit the market in 2018 as well but Follica's treatment might not be much better than currently available treatments. Follicle's too quiet to have some major breakthrough. Tsuji's treatment could hit the market in 2020. If Pilofocus produces quality donor regeneration then the issue becomes: who gets to market first.

All of these coming cells treatments (Replicel, Shiseido, Tsuji) are kind of similar to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus because for all of them and Pilofocus the Patient's recipient area receives new material from somewhere else. With Replicel, Shiseido, and Tsuji the cells are taken from the back of the head, cultured, and then implanted into the recipient area. With Pilofocus the follicles, which includes the same cells, are removed from the back of the head and put into the recipient area. The major difference is that with Pilofocus the follicles (with some cells) go directly from the donor area to the recipient area. And Pilofocus might be closer to entering the market.

I'm pulling for Dr. Wesley because he has the one-man-competing-against-the-big-companies thing going on. I think that big companies and major universities could better absorb the financial hit of not getting to market first because they have the advertising money behind them to grab some of the market share even if they don't hit the market first. But Pilofocus doesn't have that luxury.

I think Dr. Wesley needs to start doing large area Pilofocus hair transplants, not small patches by the beginning of 2018 if he wants to stay in contention. I'm talking about moving large amounts of hair from the donor area to the recipient area just like a regular big hair transplant while producing quality donor regeneration by 2018.

Im still trying to upload my photos!!!

IM SO SORRY EVERYBODY, I have not been able to post my photos yet.

Does anybody know of a good photo website that I could download??
    I am off tomorrow too, in the morning I have to go to my doctor but Ill be back at home at 12:30 pm.

What makes it so difficult to upload several photos, even if you are ****ing busy as you said.