+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 83 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Also, I would NEVER make any assumptions about anything.
    No one should.

pfff... still talking about the mysterious presentation from 2013. it's fu**cking 3 years and nothing happened so far. only empty promises, and the same meaningless posts from artista as always.

regarding the regenerated hairs: it could be that they indeed have regenerated themselves to a certain degree.
    but what about the diameter of both regenerated parts? as we mentioned many times already, the procedure is useless if it turns out the regenerated hairs diameter is only 70% of the origin.

so if you and dr. wesley want to come up with really big news in november, you better prepare high quality macro pics and document all the necessary details to prove that shit finally. no excuses anymore. you both have played that game for far too long.

i'm already prepared to be dissapointed in november. the concept was doomed to fail from the beginning, whether with Acell or without. it's time to accept that, unless dr. wesley has come up with a genius recipe.

Happy to see you're back Artista. I was worried that perhaps we wouldn't hear anything about Pilofocus ever again.

Joachim, why would a 70% regeneration of the original hairs diameter be useless? Maybe Pilofocus is doomed to fail or maybe it isn't - I don't know. Either way I think we should appreciate any and all research which is being conducted into AGA, as at present our options for treatment are very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello there AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken~

First of all, Dr. Wesley's first Pilofocus phase test results in 45 minute presentation back in 2013 was amazing to witness!!!
    Have you heard about that?
    If not, go back to the beginning of this Thread and read all that I was letting everyone know about.
    Spencer Kobren ALSO KNEW that it was amazing to view and he did KNOW that the regeneration did happen BUT no one back then could know how well it would help anyone yet....
    Now, as far as my wife and I know, that area of my scalps back-end, in which Dr. Wesley did the phase testing is concerned, we do not see any lose of hair, so more than likely there are 23+ regenerated hairs there!
    BUT it must be medically confirmed by Dr. Wesley himself.
    So, I cannot say for sure exactly how it is.

I'm aware that there was talk of it happening in some test that Wesley did, but I frankly didn't believe it and I hadn't seen (or can't remember seeing) the 2013 presentation. If you've actually got 23+ regenerated hairs then that is quite something. I was not expecting that. Fingers crossed till November then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    Happy to see you're back Artista. I was worried that perhaps we wouldn't hear anything about Pilofocus ever again.

Joachim, why would a 70% regeneration of the original hairs diameter be useless? Maybe Pilofocus is doomed to fail or maybe it isn't - I don't know. Either way I think we should appreciate any and all research which is being conducted into AGA, as at present our options for treatment are very limited.
    I think if it's a scarless transplant with a higher yield than FUE then it's already guaranteed success. That's great even without regeneration. But 70% shaft diameter regeneration on the back and sides, where density doesn't even really matter compared to the top of the head, would be a very positive thing too.

Hello everyone!
    I have limited time to respond here right now.
    I will say this much....

Dr. Wesley IS a very caring and sincere hairloss Doctor.
    That is why I decided long ago now to become a part of his phase testings.
    None of us can know for sure what can happen as yet.
    I cant wait to be back at Dr. Wesley's clinic to see what the results are like.
    I spoke with his rep an hour ago.
    ACTUALLY, he is still working on his 3rd phase testings. (of course)
    Dr. Wesley would never make any type assumptions. He is an HONEST MAN!

I want to say that no one here should make any type of ASSUMPTIONS about this or anything else either.
    Especially NEGATIVE assumptions that I have seen in the past and very recently.

Everyone should always stay as POSITIVE as they can be...there is no reason not to.

I truly HOPE that his phase testing turns out to be a new science for everyone.
    I just dont know as yet!! Nether does Dr. Wesley know as yet!!

Pillow focus by 2020.

Artista....

you claimed on this very thread that you would share your results of your donor back in April... why would you say you are going to do something and get everyone excited and looking forward and never do it, even up until now in August?

You had the procedure, it's not that hard to check your donor and share some progress.

Just got back on here now... (Illinois time 3:00 pm 8/10/16)

Hello there Stayhopeful and I do understand your point and also your question as to why I had not done what I was meaning to do here.

I had very serious things that had to be done in my life, family-wise and HEALTH-wise, also my regular work job has been so very BUSY over the last few months too.
    I had no real way of getting back onto the BTT forum because I did not have the time to do so.
    (I would never lie about this) It is what it is.
    Another SERIOUS THING that I had to do was to try to HELP a member and a FRIEND of mine from this forum that has been considering committing SUICIDE due to his depression and his mental ILLNESS!!
    That was so VERY important for me to TRY to help him and now i feel that he may be getting better now, albeit slowly.
    I will not mention who he is. The help is ongoing of course and i hope that he becomes better off. I am still a bit worried about him.
    Now, I do have some times now to be back on here but not as much time as i use to before.
    Hopefully it will change!!!
    I love trying to help others HERE by using commonsense!!
    I will be sending Dr. Wesley my most resent scalp photos along with how my scalp looked back in
    Nov. 2015 when i was there at Dr. Wesley's clinic for the phase testing.
    I will ALSO post those photos here for all of you to SEE.

Tomorrow I have to go back to my regular doctors health clinic to follow up on my health issues.
    (I am doing relatively A-OK health-wise, no problems now)
    After my clinic meeting I will post the photos here.

we're all looking forward to it Artista