+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    like said a few times already, pilofocus will be a huge dissapointment, and even more if it doesn't get released within 1 or 2 years. when replicel, histogen, SM and others are available within 3 or 4 years, then pilofocus is totally pointless. it's ridiculous.
    That's assuming that any of those products actually make it to market.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    That's assuming that any of those products actually make it to market.
    It's looking increasingly likely that at least one of them will. How effective they will be is the real question. But it's becoming increasingly clear that a really effective protocol is probably less than 15 years away, and possibly less than 10. If Pilofocus isn't widely commercially available by 2020 or so, it's not going to be hugely successful - there will be just be too many other options (pharma, traditional surgeries, etc.) available. Really, I think any sort of surgery will be far less common within the next ten years, and the number of potential candidates will shrink every year thereafter, as fewer and fewer men go significantly bald thanks to pharma intervention early in the disease.

I agree with you.

So many douche bags here though having a cry about this and dissing it. What is their contrabution to solving this nightmare?!?

Rest assured Dr Wesley has done more for science and getting us closer to some form of resolve than 99% of the other members on this site who constantly speculate and in doing so promote misinformation.

If I was moderator here I'd be blessing guys like Hell and deleting all the worthless repetitive junk the haters post.

Quote Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    I agree with you.

So many douche bags here though having a cry about this and dissing it. What is their contrabution to solving this nightmare?!?

Rest assured Dr Wesley has done more for science and getting us closer to some form of resolve than 99% of the other members on this site who constantly speculate and in doing so promote misinformation.

If I was moderator here I'd be blessing guys like Hell and deleting all the worthless repetitive junk the haters post.
    Well 99.9 percent of this entire "Cutting Edge" sub-forum is speculative. Some good, but given this industry's long and storied history of underachievement, most of it is bad. Right or wrong, that's just the way it works. You're upset with negativity here? Let's see if you feel the same way in a few years and a few thousand follicles later..

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    Well 99.9 percent of this entire "Cutting Edge" sub-forum is speculative. Some good, but given this industry's long and storied history of underachievement, most of it is bad. Right or wrong, that's just the way it works. You're upset with negativity here? Let's see if you feel the same way in a few years and a few thousand follicles later..
    here agree with u.. been checking this forum since 2008... never seen something working than fin... if u look at this long trajectory , no wonder why people are pessimistic. Honestly I am one of them because i am not desperate enough to get my hopes up with small anecdotal papers... I dont even feel posting on those topics...

u know the sad part, I think some users will still be on this forum in 2040 saying cure is coming next year... this is just sad....

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    even more interestingly to a wider demographic of people - has he discussed using his technique as a permanent "hair removal system" in areas where hair is less desirable
    :P
    Really hope not because that would mean it doesn't cause regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Really, I think any sort of surgery will be far less common within the next ten years, and the number of potential candidates will shrink every year thereafter, as fewer and fewer men go significantly bald thanks to pharma intervention early in the disease.
    I reckon the stuff in trials now will compliment the surgeries. I don't expect any of the current things in trials to turn a NW7 scalp into a properly bushy one, but they do seem to work to some extent. They'd solve the problem of having to have repeated transplant surgeries as loss continues with not enough donor to keep playing catch up after a certain point. I'd be much more likely to consider a transplant if I didn't have to worry about a lifetime of that shit.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Its been 1 month and 2 days now since I was Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Phase Test patient (#2).
    As Jotronic mentioned would happen on Spencer's show a couple of weeks ago, a lot of my hair-grafts have dispersed now which is a NORMAL thing to happen with standard grafts.
    The follicle-grafts are still in place and they will start to grow and show in time.
    I have no doubts that my hairline will look a lot better within this coming new year,2016, due to
    Dr. Wesley's very good work via his standard FUE medical science.

Also, in time we shall see just how his updated endoscopic phase testing in my donor area proves out to be.
    Again, I do feel quite confident that his 3rd phase testings will once again do exactly what the first phase testings had proven to show.
    I feel that his 2nd phase test improvements will HELP to improve his cutting-edge science!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post

Again, I do feel quite confident that his 3rd phase testings will once again do exactly what the first phase testings had proven to show.
    Which is what exactly?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Pixels
    Dr. Wesley is working on
    hair regeneration!!!
    His first phase testing was amazing to see