Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J_B_Davis
    • Dec 2008

I agree with what you are saying, but I really think we are dealing with a "special" person. I think he might have trouble relating well online and he seems naive to this. I do agree that he was the one who started this thread so it would be nice if he could do his best to follow through.

Comment

• willy
      • Feb 2012

Honestly I'm surprised Dr Wesley hasn't come out and put this to rest. Dr wesley is a highly esteemed doctor and it doesn't seem right to allow someone such as Artista to be his PR rep. No disrespect to Artista, but when we are dealing with potentially revolutionizing technology I don't understand why we don't hear directly from his office.

Comment

• Slam1523
        • May 2014

Originally posted by willy
        Honestly I'm surprised Dr Wesley hasn't come out and put this to rest. Dr wesley is a highly esteemed doctor and it doesn't seem right to allow someone such as Artista to be his PR rep. No disrespect to Artista, but when we are dealing with potentially revolutionizing technology I don't understand why we don't hear directly from his office.

I mean other than the fact that he knows there's nothing revolutionary about this method, I can't think of another reason...

Comment

• tedwuji
          • Jun 2014

Kobren confirmed Artista to be a real person in touch with wesley about Pilofocus (Artista called the live show).

There is research being done on Pilofocus, this has been verified. I do not think it will yield regeneration. But less scarring.. Maybe?

I am a Norwood 2 or early 3. I do not need to regenerate hair because I have enough already. I do not want a scar though.

I return to this thread because I want less scarring and because Spencer Kobren publically confirmed Artista and Pilofocus as legit on live radio.

Comment

• ss1980
            • Apr 2011

I don't get one thing, why do these doctors hype up their 'technique' and then nothing comes to fruition. We had so many doctors in the past claim this and that before they disappear and you never hear from them again.
            Giving false hope to people is not on, if you got something don't talk about it will you actually get it on the market. Endless phase testings, bad communication with public seem to be very common in the industry.

Comment

• Handbeezy
              • May 2017

I haven't heard Wesley hyping up the technique, all I've heard from him is presentations detailing a new approach he came up with. Artista, on the other hand, has been hyping Wesley up. And look where we are now, June. Has this liar kept to his latest May deadline? No. Should anyone have had any remote expectation that he would? No.

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

Artista logged in today, according to his public profile.

Comment

• Slam1523
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by tedwuji
                  Artista logged in today, according to his public profile.

No sense talking about it anyone, I think it's clear what happened. Wesley spent money on a technique that flopped, so he lost interest. He obviously didn't care to get his test results from artista, because they were irrelevant. Artista went, and realized it didn't do anything, and now he's eating crow. Wesley doesn't care to let people know it doesn't work, because it was never about helping us, it was about making money, and because he can't with the technique he's gone silent, and moved on. Something I think it's time we all do...

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Slam1523
                    No sense talking about it anyone, I think it's clear what happened. Wesley spent money on a technique that flopped, so he lost interest. He obviously didn't care to get his test results from artista, because they were irrelevant. Artista went, and realized it didn't do anything, and now he's eating crow. Wesley doesn't care to let people know it doesn't work, because it was never about helping us, it was about making money, and because he can't with the technique he's gone silent, and moved on. Something I think it's time we all do...
                    You have a lot of posters here still returning. They may want answers. Artista did promise he would give them, even if bad.

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by willy
                      Yeah.

Comment

• tedwuji
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by J_B_Davis
                        I agree with what you are saying, but I really think we are dealing with a "special" person. I think he might have trouble relating well online and he seems naive to this. I do agree that he was the one who started this thread so it would be nice if he could do his best to follow through.

I understand what you mean.

Comment

• Slam1523
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by tedwuji
                          You have a lot of posters here still returning. They may want answers. Artista did promise he would give them, even if bad.
                          Oh I won't dispute that, but the bottom line is you are getting 1 of 2 answers. Either he'll simply admit it failed, or he'll answer by not answering, at least until the anger dies down. Artista looks silly in this, but in my eyes Wesley looks like a prick who was only in it to make a buck by simply moving on, and not giving anyone closure on this. He had no problem soliciting information via this forum by means of artista when he saw promise in turning a profit, but with that out the window look how vocal he's been. Not something someone who really wants to just help would do in my mind.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                            • Nov 2009

First and foremost I hope artista is OK

Secondly I hope we could get an update especially since this turned into an 80 page thread.

Comment

• tedwuji
                              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Slam1523
                              Oh I won't dispute that, but the bottom line is you are getting 1 of 2 answers. Either he'll simply admit it failed, or he'll answer by not answering, at least until the anger dies down. Artista looks silly in this, but in my eyes Wesley looks like a prick who was only in it to make a buck by simply moving on, and not giving anyone closure on this. He had no problem soliciting information via this forum by means of artista when he saw promise in turning a profit, but with that out the window look how vocal he's been. Not something someone who really wants to just help would do in my mind.
                              I agree with most of what you say but I suppose it is not impossible that he comes back and says something like "well, regeneration does not work afterall (something we already know) but Wesley can offer a scarless procedure next year with lower trasection rates."

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by JohnMPB
                                First and foremost I hope artista is OK

Secondly I hope we could get an update especially since this turned into an 80 page thread.
                                He is ok because he is finding time to login to the bald truth talk forum everyday. If his situation was that bad he wouldn't be doing that, I'll have to assume.

Comment

Working...