Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slam1523
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
    Well...he's been online various times so who knows...
    How annoying is it that he has literally been signed on this site today, and yet he can't report anything... I'm sure he's going to let everyone know he's unable to disclose results now, but wes is sure a nice dude!

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

Well...he's been online various times so who knows...
      Yes, I can confirm it says that Artista has been online.

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Slam1523
        How annoying is it that he has literally been signed on this site today, and yet he can't report anything... I'm sure he's going to let everyone know he's unable to disclose results now, but wes is sure a nice dude!
        He is logging into the forum, and reading this thread. Then actively choosing not to say anything.

This is further proof the whole cherade is contrived.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

So really, we're getting no update? What a complete joke..

Comment

• tedwuji
            • Jun 2014

So really, we're getting no update? What a complete joke..
            He has been a member since like 2010 with over two thousand posts. He has still been logging into his forum account everyday since his previous post.

I do not think Arista is gone for good because of these facts.

That being said, I do think he will post again at some point, even if in another thread. So keep an eye out.

I do not know why he hasn't posted this week, despite loggin in multiple times. It is quite bizarre.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by tedwuji
              I do not know why he hasn't posted this week, despite loggin in multiple times. It is quite bizarre.
              I can think of 3 possible reasons:

* For some reason he couldn't visit dr Wesley and feels ashamed to post ANOTHER time it's going to be delayed
              * He was disappointed
              * Dr Wesley told him to stop posting.

Comment

• Louish
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Arashi

* For some reason he couldn't visit dr Wesley and feels ashamed to post ANOTHER time it's going to be delayed
                * He was disappointed
                I don't think Artista has the mental capabilities required to feel shame or disappointment.

Comment

• tedwuji
                  • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Arashi

* He was disappointed
                  All valid theories, but he did say he was in New York already and was scheduled to see Wesley THAT day.

Him being from Chicago and going all the way to New York and posting about the appointment that very day makes it seem a bit unlikely he would get caught up or miss it.

He had no trouble disappointing us in the past and he never seems to be discouraged (as the poster Louish above me points out).

I think of your 3 suggested possibilites that the third one appears to be most likely.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by tedwuji
                    I think of your 3 suggested possibilites that the third one appears to be most likely.
                    Agreed

Comment

• Handbeezy
                      • May 2017

How can people still be taking this **** seriously. He's sat there at his computer laughing at everyone who still, after EVERYTHING, still keeps on buying his bull****. November was his original deadline, it'll be June by Thursday.

Comment

• Louish
                        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Handbeezy
                        How can people still be taking this **** seriously. He's sat there at his computer laughing at everyone who still, after EVERYTHING, still keeps on buying his bull****. November was his original deadline, it'll be June by Thursday.
                        Nah he is clearly "sincere" in his insanity...

Comment

• Slam1523
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by Handbeezy
                          I don't think anyone does take it seriously... I think everyone comes here waiting for artista to finally admit the delays, and lack of drive to obtain and give answers are due to a the procedure not being what was hoped for. I think most people pop in here to confirm their assumptions that artista is crazy, and they hope he'll finally yield that this offers no worthwhile benefit over what's currently available.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Slam1523
                            I don't think anyone does take it seriously... I think everyone comes here waiting for artista to finally admit the delays, and lack of drive to obtain and give answers are due to a the procedure not being what was hoped for. I think most people pop in here to confirm their assumptions that artista is crazy, and they hope he'll finally yield that this offers no worthwhile benefit over what's currently available.
                            Pretty much!

Comment

• J_B_Davis
                              • Dec 2008

What I find most alarming is that people on this thread can’t seem to recognize that Artista obviously has some unique communication issues. It’s apparent that he means well, but does not know how to communicate appropriately on the forum. Perhaps it has to do with his age, or something else, but he does not owe anyone anything, and I'm convinced that whatever he comes back with will not be good enough for you people. He does not seem to be able to communicate clearly, so why don't you give the guy a break? Who know's what he deals with on a day to day basis?

Comment

• Slam1523
                                • May 2014

Originally posted by J_B_Davis
                                What I find most alarming is that people on this thread can’t seem to recognize that Artista obviously has some unique communication issues. It’s apparent that he means well, but does not know how to communicate appropriately on the forum. Perhaps it has to do with his age, or something else, but he does not owe anyone anything, and I'm convinced that whatever he comes back with will not be good enough for you people. He does not seem to be able to communicate clearly, so why don't you give the guy a break? Who know's what he deals with on a day to day basis?
                                Trust me we are all very much aware of this. I disagree with your last comment regarding what he owes this forum. I don't recall anyone putting a gun to his head to create this thread. He took that responsibility upon himself, and by being a test patient for dr Wesley without signing a non disclosure it's obvious the hope was for him to push this method to this forum. If he's intelligent enough to now bite his tongue then it's safe to say he should've been capable of it long ago. I'm not going to pretend like I know what anyone is going threw, but there are many here that pinned at least some hope in this method being a possibility, but now don't even get an answer after waiting months and months because of delays.

Comment

Working...