Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

I dont know why my message was done twice-LOL...oh well!!

First of all,
    HELLO JohnMPB!
    If I become the US President in 2020, you JohnMPB, will be my US Vice-President too!! LOL....
    I am here to let EVERYBODY know that I just got off the phone with Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic
    BECAUSE on the 3rd week of May I WILL be there for Dr. Wesley to MEDICALLY UPDATE my 3rd Phase Tested scalp/donor area!!

I promise you all that I WILL be there FINALLY because I am on my work VACATION for
    2 weeks in May!!

I was not able to go there for quite a while
    due to my regular work and because of my health issues!!
    (health issues had nothing to do with my hair of course) My health is A-OK,,,my regular doctor did the right things for me!!
    Also, I had so much to do for my FAMILY in the past months too!!
    As I have said before, Dr. Wesley has had so MANY patients for his 3rd Phase Testings so it really did not matter when I would be there.....but of course, it IS IMPORTANT for me to be there for his MEDICAL phase test update and his VERIFICATION as to how good that hair regeneration maybe!!!
    Cheers to all.

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

I had not been able to get on BTT because of what I said just now.
      Hopefully, I can be on here more often now!!!
      I truly do like to try to HELP others here.....especially the very young!!

I have to go to work in 30 minutes now!! Oh well!!!

Comment

• long4hair
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Artista
        First of all,
        HELLO JohnMPB!
        If I become the US President in 2020, you JohnMPB, will be my US Vice-President too!! LOL....
        I am here to let EVERYBODY know that I just got off the phone with Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic
        BECAUSE on the 3rd week of May I WILL be there for Dr. Wesley to MEDICALLY UPDATE my 3rd Phase Tested scalp/donor area!!

I promise you all that I WILL be there FINALLY because I am on my work VACATION for
        2 weeks in May!!

I was not able to go there for quite a while
        (health issues had nothing to do with my hair of course) My health is A-OK,,,my regular doctor did the right things for me!!
        Also, I had so much to do for my FAMILY in the past months too!!
        As I have said before, Dr. Wesley has had so MANY patients for his 3rd Phase Testings so it really did not matter when I would be there.....but of course, it IS IMPORTANT for me to be there for his MEDICAL phase test update and his VERIFICATION as to how good that hair regeneration maybe!!!
        Cheers to all.

Your next appointment with Dr. Wesley is scheduled for the 3rd week of May so that means the next appointment you'll cancel with Dr. Wesley will be for the 3rd week of May. Thanks for the advance notice of your May appointment cancellation. Maybe you should let Dr. Wesley know now that you will be cancelling this appointment before it takes place so he can book someone else for the same time slot.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hey there Long4hair ...
          Why would you make such a negative assumption right now ?
          I am being very honest as to meeting up with Dr. Wesley finally in May !
          All the people that really have known me here for a long time knows that I'm being honest!!

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Again, I am at work here !!
            I am being very sincere in finally meeting up with Dr. Wesley !!
            This is an important thing to do !!!
            I wish that I could've been there months ago but Dr. Wesley said on the phone that it was OK because there are so many phase test patients he has been working on and updating !!
            Again to everybody ,
            I WILL BE THERE IN MAY along with my wife too!

Comment

• long4hair
              • Nov 2016

Again, I am at work here !!
              I am being very sincere in finally meeting up with Dr. Wesley !!
              This is an important thing to do !!!
              I wish that I could've been there months ago but Dr. Wesley said on the phone that it was OK because there are so many phase test patients he has been working on and updating !!
              Again to everybody ,
              I WILL BE THERE IN MAY along with my wife too!

Thanks for the heads-up that you'll be cancelling an appointment with Dr. Wesley during the 3rd week of May. If you give me the exact date and time of that appointment, which you'll be cancelling, then I'll schedule my own appointment with Dr. Wesley for that same date and time since we already know you won't be keeping your appointment.

I want all of the young people here to know in advance that Artista will be cancelling an appointment with Dr. Wesley in the 3rd week of May. Artista wants you to know he has this appointment with Dr. Wesley during the 3rd week of May so you'll know that is when his next appointment cancellation will be. He wants to schedule the appointment, inform you that he has the appointment, and then cancel the appointment because he "especially" cares about you. He figures the best way to help you is to build up your hopes that he will give you information from Dr. Wesley and then pull the rug out from under you by not giving you the information because he canceled the appointment. He thinks this is the best way to show you that he "especially" cares about you young people.

Comment

• long4hair
                • Nov 2016

Artista will you cancel the appointment in April or May?

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Long4hair, why have you been making negative assumptions????
                  I explained why a few times why I was not able to go back to Dr. Wesley's clinic for the follow up of my phase test.
                  My wife and I are off on vacation in May .
                  Dr. Wesley has confirmed the day I'm going to be there in May!!
                  My wife and I are setting up a flight out to New York and my wife is setting up a Hotel there !!!
                  Again why are you making a negative assumption about this ?
                  I'm not attacking you -I want you to understand what you're doing wrong Long4hair, why have you been making negative assumptions????
                  I explained why a few times why I was not able to go back to Dr. Wesley's clinic for the follow up of my phase test.
                  I wife and I are setting up a flight to New York and my wife is setting up a Long4hair, why have you been making negative assumptions????
                  My wife and I are setting up a flight out to New York and my wife is setting up a Hotel nearby to Wesley's office !
                  Once again , you should not make negative assumptions . I'm not attacking you I'm trying to help you out !!

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

I dont know why my message was done twice-LOL...oh well!!

Cheers to all.

Are you sure your medical issues are not due to the hair transplant wesley did using an endoscopic device? Maybe you have an advanced infection messing with your brain. You keep repeating yourself.

I wonder if PILOFOCUS IS UNSAFE

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

I very much hope your medical issues really are not hair related!

You may need to cancel in May if u come to find out PILOFOCUS GAVE U AN INFECTION

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Hello Tedwuji....

I just read your 2 responses :

"Are you sure your medical issues are not due to the hair transplant"

"I very much hope your medical issues really are not hair related!"

Of course NOT!
                        As I had said before here, my hair had NOTHING to do with my health issues from a few months ago.
                        I went to my regular good doctor and I got my health issues FIXED.
                        I have had lower back arthritis pain since February 2016 so I had to have that updated as well .
                        AGAIN, as I have said here before, that health issue had NOTHING to do with my hair
                        or the phase testings!
                        !
                        If it did I would let everybody KNOW.
                        Nobody here should EVER make negative assumptions about anything.
                        Again, I would never 'attack' people here that are saying negative things.
                        There are quite a few members here that know that I am being SINCERE and HONEST.
                        Spencer knows that too!!
                        Ive been here since 2010!!

Comment

• tedwuji
                          • Jun 2014

Hello Tedwuji....

I just read your 2 responses :

"Are you sure your medical issues are not due to the hair transplant"

"I very much hope your medical issues really are not hair related!"

Of course NOT!
                          As I had said before here, my hair had NOTHING to do with my health issues from a few months ago.
                          I went to my regular good doctor and I got my health issues FIXED.
                          I have had lower back arthritis pain since February 2016 so I had to have that updated as well .
                          AGAIN, as I have said here before, that health issue had NOTHING to do with my hair
                          or the phase testings!
                          !
                          If it did I would let everybody KNOW.
                          Nobody here should EVER make negative assumptions about anything.
                          Again, I would never 'attack' people here that are saying negative things.
                          There are quite a few members here that know that I am being SINCERE and HONEST.
                          Spencer knows that too!!
                          Ive been here since 2010!!
                          Endscopic instrument-induced infection moving from scalp to back?

Was the procedure painful?

Were you BLEEDING!?

This recent string of medical issues you have been complaining about and causing time off work all started very near the time you had PILOFOCUS.

I WOULD NEVER MAKE NEGATIVE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOUR HONESTY BUT MAYBE YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR HEALTH CONCERNS!!??

I AM ONLY CONERENED FOR YOUR SAFETY, AND THE SAFETY OF THE VERY YOUNG WHO MAY ALSO WANT PILOFOCUS TOO, OF COURSE!!! Please consider my KIND ADVICE! I JOINED BTT BACK IN '14 AND THAT'S A LONG TIME AGO TOO! SO WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP!

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

That infection that YOU talked about has NOT HAPPENED to my scalp at all!!
                            I have had no problems or any pain on my scalp!
                            My donor area that Dr. Wesley had used for the Hair Regeneration 3rd Phase Testing
                            has been A-OK!
                            No pain at all. In fact, my donor area hair looks NORMAL!!
                            I cant wait until Dr. Wesley can verify just how good it might be!!

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

I have to go to WORK NOW. I wish that I didn't have to go! Oh will......

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

That infection that YOU talked about has NOT HAPPENED to my scalp at all!!
                                I have had no problems or any pain on my scalp!
                                My donor area that Dr. Wesley had used for the Hair Regeneration 3rd Phase Testing
                                has been A-OK!
                                No pain at all. In fact, my donor area hair looks NORMAL!!
                                I cant wait until Dr. Wesley can verify just how good it might be!!
                                but since you have not been to the good doctor in such a long time how can we be sure you do not have a severe infection causing your RECENT STRING OF HEALTH CONCERNS YOU CONTINUALLY MENTION!!

I AM JUST HERE TO MENTION THIS INFORMATION INCASE SOMEONE VERY YOUNG COULD BE AT RISK OF THE SAME HEALTH ISSUES!!! I AM SURE YOU UNDERSDTAND!! I JOINED BTT BAC IN '14
                                WELL ia m working now but ill be back on later BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR HEALTH!!! I WOULD NEVER ATTACK YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ON BTT!! GET WELL SOON AND KEEP YOUR SCALP CLEAN!!

Comment

Working...