Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joachim
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Artista
    Hello everyone and I truly apologize once again for not being on here when I wanted to.
    It has everything to do with my very busy work times!
    I will be off on Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 30/31 !
    I WILL be back on here and show you ALL my photos from November 2016.
    I truly do not have time right now.
    I am so worn~out for last nights workday .I have to go right now.
    Sorry again....I will be back on Monday!!
    at least you always find the time to do your special text formatting.

Comment

• joachim
      • May 2014

Originally posted by scar d
      I agree Artiista should be banned, this shenanigans has gone on far too long. If he does produce pictures they will not prove nothing from pilowfocus as he has only had 50 pilowfocus grafts extracted. You will need a tattoo or reference point with exact same lighting and angles. Do you think this troll will provide them! Ban him now.
      true. no matter what pics he posts, it won't prove anything. no way they did proper documentation with tattoo markings.

it's all so useless. artista and wesley are embarassing themselves.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hey there Scar d ,
        You should not make assumptions.
        I'm not criticizing you..I'm trying to help you.
        I'm being very real about what I have been doing here on BTT. Spencer Kobren knows that I am a real person .
        Again I'm not taking any offense.
        Have a good evening

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
          • Aug 2015

Liar.
          Last edited by Winston; 01-29-2017, 03:26 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and Terms of Service.

Comment

• tedwuji
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
            Hey there Scar d ,
            You should not make assumptions.
            I'm not criticizing you..I'm trying to help you.
            I'm being very real about what I have been doing here on BTT. Spencer Kobren knows that I am a real person .
            Again I'm not taking any offense.
            Have a good evening
            I know you are a real person, Artista.
            Your delays are also real.

Why do you continue to delay?
            The time it takes to send these excuses is more than the time it takes to send the photos you promised us.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
              • Aug 2015

The answer seems obvious to me. It's the 30th, four days since the oh-so caring and sincere Fartista said he'd show pictures 'tomorrow' but hasn't done so, yet has still found the time to post since then.

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

Hey there AllTheGoodNames,
                Im on my computer right now setting up my 3 donor area photos from November 26th 2016 to get it ready for showing HERE.
                No worries for everybody and also, please consider not making any negative assumptions about me
                (or anybody else). LoL
                To let you all know, I am being sincere in trying to help others. Its true!!

Again, I have not been on BTT or on that Live Show for a LONG TIME due to my serious work history and family issues as well as my health issues.
                I am feeling better now, (Ill be at my doctor's clinic tomorrow for my health updates)
                Nothing to do with hairloss.... my health has not been 100% for a few months, but of course, I have had to still be working so much.
                I have had to be accepting of how my scalp has been over the years.
                We all hate hairloss BUT we cannot allow hairloss to ruin our lives!!
                Things can be improved one way or another.
                TODAY I WILL be showing you all my donor area photos,,,it was one year after that Pilofocus Phase Testing.
                I was the second patient of MANY other phase test patients of Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Im off from work today and tomorrow, (Monday/Tuesday)
                  Ill be on here soon and Ill be on here tomorrow too.

Comment

• robincurtz
                    • Jan 2015

excited......

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Thank you Robincurtz!! Have a great day!!

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Hey everybody,
                        In the past, I had always used photobucket .com to save and share all types of photos.
                        This photobucket website isnt working properly right now....is there a better website for applying photos?

No worries, you will see my photos today.

Comment

• long4hair
                          • Nov 2016

Please answer some questions Artista:

The future of Pilofocus depends on whether or not Dr. Wesley can reduce the time it takes to perform the procedure so it doesn't take too much time. If Pilofocus takes a lot longer than other hair transplants the doctor would have to charge a lot more so it won't be practical. Pilofocus will probably always take somewhat longer than regular hair transplants but it can still be a viable treatment option if he can reduce the amount of time it takes enough so that the price doesn't go through the roof.

1. Has Dr. Wesley been able to reduce the time it takes to perform the Pilofocus procedure?

2. I understand that he's OK with doing small patches of Pilofocus right now but will he be able to do full hair transplants with Pilofocus in the near future?

Comment

• long4hair
                            • Nov 2016

A couple more questions Artista:

If Dr. Wesley attempted to achieve donor regeneration that means he cut the follicle at some point on the follicle. If he did that then perhaps the part that remained in the donor area OR the part that got implanted into the recipient area didn't achieve full thickness and full length.

1. Did the part of the follicle that remained in the donor area achieve full thickness and full length?

2. Did the part that was implanted into the recipient area achieve full thickness and full length?

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

Hello Long4hair!!
                              As I have said before, Dr. Wesley is a very SINCERE doctor when it comes to helping people with hairloss.
                              He is still working on his 3rd Phase Testing updates.
                              There were a LOT of patients during and for his 3rd phase test work.
                              Its still ongoing.
                              When I go back to his Pilofocus Clinic next month I will be updated as to what is going on.
                              No worries.

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

The photos of my donor area that Dr. Wesley had done that 3rd phase test hair regeneration looks GOOD!
                                My wife took 3 photos of my donor area. It will be medically VERIFIED at the Pilofocus Clinic.

Comment

Working...