Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • long4hair
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    So no update and it's halfway into December now. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that Artista wasn't just another ****ing bullshitter, but there we go. What I don't know is what he gets out of it.
    Rude

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by long4hair
      Rude
      I couldn't give a bollock at this point. He's the one who's made promise after promise and failed to deliver, not me.

Comment

• scar d
        • Sep 2016

Perhaps Spencer could interview Dr Wesley or Artista about progress with pilowfocus? I think if there was positive news we would know about it unfortunately. I think it failed to deliver IMHO.

Comment

• barfacan
          • Feb 2015

I wonder if artista speaks in a similar way to how he types.

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

HELLO EVERYONE and I TRULY do APOLOGIZE to everyone for not responding here or trying to HELP others (especially the very young) on this great forum!!
            I have been so very BUSY work-wise, family-wise since the beginning of November and I did have some bad health ISSUES too.
            My health is back to NORMAL,of course, BUT i am STILL truly too busy work-wise for now.
            Things will get better hopefully soon and i can be back on BTT all the time as I use to be.

I still do have everybody's questions and responses on my email BUT I will respond back on all of those in time! I promise that!!

To let everybody know,
            My wife and I did take photographs of my scalps phase tested donor area that had been used specifically by Dr. Wesley back in November 2015.
            I had sent those photos to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus clinic so that he could see how it is looking.
            My wife and I were both amazed at how it has been looking!!
            Dr. Wesley called me last week on Tuesday (while I was at work of course).
            He was very glad to see how it was looking but of course, I need to get back to his clinic next month (January 2017) so that he can
            medically VERIFY this phase tested area of my scalp.
            Hopefully it turns out to be hair regeneration!!
            Dr. Wesley would NEVER assume anything via any photographs...of course.
            He truly is an honest and sincere doctor!!

I will need to get ready for work now...I will send those photos here so that all of you can see it.
            Cheers to ALL!!!

Comment

• tedwuji
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
              HELLO EVERYONE and I TRULY do APOLOGIZE to everyone for not responding here or trying to HELP others (especially the very young) on this great forum!!
              I have been so very BUSY work-wise, family-wise since the beginning of November and I did have some bad health ISSUES too.
              My health is back to NORMAL,of course, BUT i am STILL truly too busy work-wise for now.
              Things will get better hopefully soon and i can be back on BTT all the time as I use to be.

I still do have everybody's questions and responses on my email BUT I will respond back on all of those in time! I promise that!!

To let everybody know,
              My wife and I did take photographs of my scalps phase tested donor area that had been used specifically by Dr. Wesley back in November 2015.
              I had sent those photos to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus clinic so that he could see how it is looking.
              My wife and I were both amazed at how it has been looking!!
              Dr. Wesley called me last week on Tuesday (while I was at work of course).
              He was very glad to see how it was looking but of course, I need to get back to his clinic next month (January 2017) so that he can
              medically VERIFY this phase tested area of my scalp.
              Hopefully it turns out to be hair regeneration!!
              Dr. Wesley would NEVER assume anything via any photographs...of course.
              He truly is an honest and sincere doctor!!

I will need to get ready for work now...I will send those photos here so that all of you can see it.
              Cheers to ALL!!!
              Classic.

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

Artista, my friend i am truly happy to hear your health is better than before.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Tedwuji, HELLO AND THANK YOU! My health IS back to normal.
                  I went to my great health doctor last month 2 times.
                  (it had nothing to do with hair of course-lol)

I feel that you do know that i truly am a very sincere member here trying to help others.
                  Thanks again Ted' ...I unfortunately do have to get going now,,,sorry all.

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
                    Tedwuji, HELLO AND THANK YOU! My health IS back to normal.
                    I went to my great health doctor last month 2 times.
                    (it had nothing to do with hair of course-lol)

I feel that you do know that i truly am a very sincere member here trying to help others.
                    Thanks again Ted' ...I unfortunately do have to get going now,,,sorry all.
                    We know you are not a bad guy, Artista. We are just waiting for Wesley to release data and u had us believe it would come by November. That is when you originally had scheduled the meeting to formally check this, right? Scrolling back in this very thread seems to confirm it...

Comment

• long4hair
                      • Nov 2016

Why are we even thinking there's a chance of quality regeneration with Pilofocus?

There have already been attempts to achieve regeneration and so far the results have always been that the regenerated donor hair has always been thinner than the original hair. Also, the hair that is implanted in the recipient area is also thinner. It always happens.

So why would anyone expect the donor regeneration with Pilofocus to be any better? Why would anyone expect full-thickness quality hairs to regenerate with Pilofocus?

Comment

• tedwuji
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by long4hair
                        Why are we even thinking there's a chance of quality regeneration with Pilofocus?

There have already been attempts to achieve regeneration and so far the results have always been that the regenerated donor hair has always been thinner than the original hair. Also, the hair that is implanted in the recipient area is also thinner. It always happens.

So why would anyone expect the donor regeneration with Pilofocus to be any better? Why would anyone expect full-thickness quality hairs to regenerate with Pilofocus?
                        I dont.

I am just hoping i can get a scarless procedure.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                          • Aug 2012

So January now...?? I don't understand, it's been over a year. You should have been able to tell if there was any regeneration some time ago...

Comment

• tedwuji
                            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                            So January now...?? I don't understand, it's been over a year. You should have been able to tell if there was any regeneration some time ago...
                            I would assume after a scenario this prolonged that no news could only be bad news...

Comment

• long4hair
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tedwuji
                              I would assume after a scenario this prolonged that no news could only be bad news...

Why would "no news is bad news" apply in this situation. I think it's just as likely that the news is good news and maybe the delay could be because the doctor wants to re-check the results to be sure before he makes a public announcement.

Comment

• robincurtz
                                • Jan 2015

I believe that Artisa is buying time.

Comment

Working...