Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tedwuji
    I think u are mentally handicapped.

Just take Propecia.
    Could you elaborate your childish comment?

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Hey there Tedwuji,
      Biotin is actually a B-vitamin complex, the eight B vitamins
      B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 That is why it is called a multivitamin...

"a vitamin of the B complex, found in egg yolk, liver, and yeast. It is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids and glucose"

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
        Hey there Tedwuji,

"a vitamin of the B complex, found in egg yolk, liver, and yeast. It is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids and glucose"
        Cool

Comment

• tedwuji
          • Jun 2014

Hey there Tedwuji,

I think I will try this.

Comment

• tedwuji
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
            Could you elaborate your childish comment?
            Joking Herbaliser, apologies.

Comment

• s991
              • Feb 2016

Hey there Tedwuji,

Sorry, but you're wrong.
              "Biotin, also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R,[2] is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7)."

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by s991
                Sorry, but you're wrong.
                "Biotin, also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R,[2] is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotin
                Don't challenge my friends.

Comment

• s991
                  • Feb 2016

Don't challenge my friends.
                  No need to.
                  We're all here for the same reasons and hope for the same things.
                  And btw i'm thankful for Artist's report

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by s991
                    No need to.
                    We're all here for the same reasons and hope for the same things.
                    And btw i'm thankful for Artist's report
                    Thata boy.

And please see my thread.

Comment

• s991
                      • Feb 2016

Thata boy.

And please see my thread.
                      Already seen.
                      I think that you really do NOT need a transplant right now

Comment

• stayhopeful
                        • Feb 2013

Arista bro, any updates??? surely you can examine the donor area, no?

Does anyone have any idea when pilofocus will be commercially available for hairline repair... When is the question!

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Hello Stayhopeful!

At this point in time with my Phase testing and the FUE grafts,
                          it is now just over 4 months since the transplantation and the donor phase test.
                          I will be back to Dr. Wesley's clinic for an update possibly sometime in the late summer 2016
                          (during my vacation time).
                          I know for sure that Dr. Wesley needs to review my scalp and especially my donor area phase test at the one year mark this coming November 2016.
                          At this time, my wife and I have not yet focused on updating my hair just yet.
                          We haven't zoomed in on my scalp nor have we taken any photos. We will later this month, March 2016.

Just looking at my hair every day in the mirror after showering and getting ready for the day, my scalp is looking a lot better!
                          It all has to do with the 'Pilofocus' FUE grafts and the use of Minoxidil since November 2015!!
                          (I also use Biotin and Im still on Finasteride)

I do not ALLOW my hairloss to affect me nor do I ever feel any stress from that or anything else in my life!

I will update this thread on my hair later this month Stayhopeful,,thanks for your response yesterday.
                          Cheers to you and everyone else!!

Comment

• stayhopeful
                            • Feb 2013

Thank you very much for your response! I can't wait for your March update

Does anyone know if we could expect denser hairline with pilofocus due to increased graft survival?

I am not tremendously impressed by the most respected hairline docs fue hairlines, it always looks at least a little too thin and artificial compared to ideal

Comment

• Hairismylife
                              • Jun 2012

Hello Stayhopeful!

At this point in time with my Phase testing and the FUE grafts,
                              it is now just over 4 months since the transplantation and the donor phase test.
                              I will be back to Dr. Wesley's clinic for an update possibly sometime in the late summer 2016
                              (during my vacation time).
                              I know for sure that Dr. Wesley needs to review my scalp and especially my donor area phase test at the one year mark this coming November 2016.
                              At this time, my wife and I have not yet focused on updating my hair just yet.
                              We haven't zoomed in on my scalp nor have we taken any photos. We will later this month, March 2016.

Just looking at my hair every day in the mirror after showering and getting ready for the day, my scalp is looking a lot better!
                              It all has to do with the 'Pilofocus' FUE grafts and the use of Minoxidil since November 2015!!
                              (I also use Biotin and Im still on Finasteride)

I do not ALLOW my hairloss to affect me nor do I ever feel any stress from that or anything else in my life!

I will update this thread on my hair later this month Stayhopeful,,thanks for your response yesterday.
                              Cheers to you and everyone else!!
                              If you're using Minox, how can you say the result is from Pilofocus?

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

Hello there, Hairismylife, I will now answer to your response from yesterday....
                                You said and asked:
                                "If you're using Minox, how can you say the result is from Pilofocus?"

Hairismylife,
                                First of all, I never said that I yet have results to my hair !
                                The definition of the noun
                                'Result'~ is a consequence, effect, or outcome of something.

I never said that I had my hair results yet.
                                Reread my last posting here,
                                Part of what I said:
                                "... my scalp is looking a lot better!
                                It all has to do with the 'Pilofocus' FUE grafts and the use of Minoxidil since November 2015!!"

Of course a good percentage of ones hair grafts will fall out and then regrow later on.
                                A lower percentage of my grafts (like others) stayed in place though so
                                the improvements to my scalp that I have been seeing are my growing grafts AND ALSO the use of Minoxidil.
                                Its only been a few months now and of course, my hair grafts are growing.

Now please note that, honestly speaking,
                                I am NOT attacking you Hairismylife. I never would.
                                I try to help others here with commonsense responses
                                (especially for the very young!).
                                Can you please tell me just how old you are now Hairismylife?
                                I am sure that I am so much older than you and because of that I do have
                                good foresight to help.
                                Many years ago now, I joined Spencer Kobren's Forum to find out exactly what it would be that I MIGHT do to improve my hair and to stop my hairloss.
                                Later on I had decided to accept what my hairloss was like at that time and if I every did decide to have hair transplantation work done, that I would really be careful.
                                Also, after learning about a couple of those possible 'new science game-changers' for hair,
                                I decided to 'hang around' here at BTT and also to call-in to Spencer's Live Show to talk about it all.
                                I wanted to also HELP others here.
                                There is never any reason to become worried or negative about ones hair regardless as to how it is.

Comment

Working...