Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Ted' as you know, I already posted on your thread (some others did too)
    Your hair looks GOOD.
    Hair transplantation , I feel, is not necessary for you at this point in time.
    As I said before, you could set up a consultation with Dr. Wesley at his Pilofocus clinic there in NYC, Manhattan.
    I wish my hair looked like yours Ted',,,but acceptance is important for everyone.

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
      Your hair looks GOOD.
      As I said before, you could set up a consultation with Dr. Wesley at his clinic there in NYC, Manhattan.
      I wish my hair looked like yours Ted',,,but acceptance is important for everyone.
      Very true, Artista.

I am just eager to see PiloFocus in action I guess. What do you guys think? Will PiloFocus be here SOON?

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Your hair looks GOOD.
        As I said before, you could set up a consultation with Dr. Wesley at his Pilofocus clinic there in NYC, Manhattan.

This is the thread Artista has mentioned. I am not sure if PiloFocus is my solution or not. Hmmm.... maybe Ill contact Dr Wesley and let you guys know if he says PiloFocus would be the best treatment for my hair. Thanks for the advice again, sir.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hello again Ted'
          Of course Dr. Wesley's Standard Pilofocus clinic has been available for many years now.
          Dr. Wesley is in the top 10 of great doctors dedicated to people's hair.
          When he had started working on a new 'scarless' hair transplantation method, endoscopically, he saw that hair regeneration might be so much more plausible!!
          There's no way of knowing when his 3rd phase testings will be completed.... Sorry but that's the facts right now.

Comment

• tedwuji
            • Jun 2014

Hello again Ted'
            Of course Dr. Wesley's Standard Pilofocus clinic has been available for many years now.
            Dr. Wesley is in the top 10 of great doctors dedicated to people's hair.
            When he had started working on a new 'scarless' hair transplantation method, endoscopically, he saw that hair regeneration might be so much more plausible!!
            There's no way of knowing when his 3rd phase testings will be completed.... Sorry but that's the facts right now.
            Yes, I have heard Dr Wesley is a great surgeon.

I would be happy to see if PiloFocus would fix my thinned hairline. Artista what Norwood do you think I am right now? And do you think PILOFOCUS could make me a Norwood 1 with no scar and regen?? :-O

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

I suggest that you reread Joe Tillman's response to you on your thread.
              Joe is a good guy and he is helpful.
              He would not try to fool anybody.
              That is why Spencer Kobren has him on the Live show every week with him.
              I would have to agree that you don't need to have hair transplantation at this point in your life.
              Continue to stay positive and use those available hair treatments, Biotin, minoxidil.

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

I suggest that you reread Joe Tillman's response to you on your thread.
                Joe is a good guy and he is helpful.
                He would not try to fool anybody.
                That is why Spencer Kobren has him on the Live show every week with him.
                I would have to agree that you don't need to have hair transplantation at this point in your life.
                Continue to stay positive and use those available hair treatments, Biotin, minoxidil.
                I agree.
                Do you take Biotin for your hair too?

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Oh yes, I have been using Biotin for a long time now.

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Oh yes, I have been using Biotin for a long time now.
                    What benefits has it gave? Super interesting.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                      • Apr 2015

Do you even know what biotin is?, since it´s not a multivitamin pill that goes out of your system without notice.
                      Think twice also regarding hair transplants, since even the best surgeon cannot make it look natural.

If the shallow society bothers you, a transplant is not the solution since it´s obvious that you´r trying to cover your own self esteem.
                      Hope some of you realizes how far we are willing to go to fit in, and for what?

Comment

• tedwuji
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                        Do you even know what biotin is?, since it´s not a multivitamin pill that goes out of your system without notice.
                        Think twice also regarding hair transplants, since even the best surgeon cannot make it look natural.

If the shallow society bothers you, a transplant is not the solution since it´s obvious that you´r trying to cover your own self esteem.
                        Hope some of you realizes how far we are willing to go to fit in, and for what?
                        Tell me about Biotin. Comment on my thread please. What do you think i shoukd do?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

To be honest my topical was not my success, it was my intake actually.
                          I´m juicing everything in my system instead, including the cilantro and adding fresh rosemary leaves.

Comment

• tedwuji
                            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
                            To be honest my topical was not my success, it was my intake actually.
                            I´m juicing everything in my system instead, including the cilantro and adding fresh rosemary leaves.
                            I think u are mentally handicapped.

Just take Propecia.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tedwuji
                              Tell me about Biotin. Comment on my thread please. What do you think i shoukd do?

Get a slow rpm juicer like this one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqhoJsTVPDs

Started juicing greens since April, and since then i have not experienced a simple cold for example.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tedwuji
                                I think u are mentally handicapped.

Just take Propecia.
                                Ok, well then keep inhaling your pills.

Comment

Working...