Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dobler
    • Oct 2015

Hi all, I didn't really understand. Where in the world wide web is it written that Pilofocus is trying to regenerate hair?
    I have look for this and didnt find..

Comment

• paleocapa89
      • Sep 2015

But isn't it possible, that on the next anagen cycle the follicle fully regenerates and get's it's original size back? I'm just wondering. That would need a 4-8 year followup.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hello everyone,
        First of all, Dr. Wesley has been too busy to really have a conversation with me this week.
        Hopefully, next week he will be able to talk with me~even if it is just a few minutes.

Now just to say again, his 1st phase testings DID have completed hair regeneration on the donor areas of those phase test patients.
        Again, it certainly is still anecdotal.
        Hopefully it turns out to be a 'breakthrough' science (im glad to be a part of this).
        Being that Dr. Wesley IS a good and sincere doctor,
        he wont over-talk or make assumptions about hair regeneration as yet.
        If it turns out to be a breakthrough science, he certainly will share that science with other doctors and of course,,all of US.

I have no idea as to what the costs will be,,I also dont know how much his standard hair transplantation works cost-sorry all.
        I was his 2nd phase test patient on Nov. 2015...I did not have to pay for any of that being that it was/is Pilofocus phase testings.

Comment

• kirklandism
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dobler
          Hi all, I didn't really understand. Where in the world wide web is it written that Pilofocus is trying to regenerate hair?
          I have look for this and didnt find..
          And you won't because Dr. Wesley has never claimed that piloscopy completely regenerates donor hair. I don't know how Artista can claim that the first phase of piloscopy testing resulted in 'completed hair regeneration on the donor areas'. If there was any regeneration in the donor area, it was likely with substantially thinner hair, just like in the study cited above. Dr. Wesley has never claimed anything beyond what we already know: bisected hair follicles produce a thinner and finer result and they don't always fully cycle.

Comment

• stayhopeful
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Artista
            Hello everyone,
            First of all, Dr. Wesley has been too busy to really have a conversation with me this week.
            Hopefully, next week he will be able to talk with me~even if it is just a few minutes.

Now just to say again, his 1st phase testings DID have completed hair regeneration on the donor areas of those phase test patients.
            Again, it certainly is still anecdotal.
            Hopefully it turns out to be a 'breakthrough' science (im glad to be a part of this).
            Being that Dr. Wesley IS a good and sincere doctor,
            he wont over-talk or make assumptions about hair regeneration as yet.
            If it turns out to be a breakthrough science, he certainly will share that science with other doctors and of course,,all of US.

I have no idea as to what the costs will be,,I also dont know how much his standard hair transplantation works cost-sorry all.
            I was his 2nd phase test patient on Nov. 2015...I did not have to pay for any of that being that it was/is Pilofocus phase testings.
            Bro, what kind of regeneration occurred in the first phase? What percentage? How big was the test sample? Please let us know any details! Amazing prospects with this one. I'm working on a combination topical that is natural and with no sides that will preserve hair strongly and combine that with regeneration and thicker transplant front, wow, things are really shaping up.

Comment

• pixels
              • Nov 2015

Originally posted by stayhopeful
              Bro, what kind of regeneration occurred in the first phase? What percentage? How big was the test sample? Please let us know any details! Amazing prospects with this one. I'm working on a combination topical that is natural and with no sides that will preserve hair strongly and combine that with regeneration and thicker transplant front, wow, things are really shaping up.
              You're working on a topical?!? We're saved!!!!

Comment

• stayhopeful
                • Feb 2013

it actually has completely arrested my loss and strengthened me up. Why the sarcasm? Very childish

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

StayHopeful -hi bro!!
                  I will comment later on today (I'm busy)
                  But I just wanted to say right now that you truly are staying HOPEFUL!!
                  All will be WELL!!!

Comment

• pixels
                    • Nov 2015

it actually has completely arrested my loss and strengthened me up. Why the sarcasm? Very childish
                    Because unless you can provide baseline photos and evidence you're also a unicorn

Like all the people here selling hope. It's got to be backed up.

Trust me. I want what you've got if it proves to work man!!!

Comment

• stayhopeful
                      • Feb 2013

look at my new forum post i describe it there

it is science and logic. the treatment works effectively

Comment

• nameless
                        • Feb 2013

There are two big issues here:

1. Can he get regeneration without reducing the number of cycles the hair has.

2. When will it be available?

Comment

• pixels
                          • Nov 2015

look at my new forum post i describe it there

it is science and logic. the treatment works effectively
                          If there is baseline photos and evidence post say 6 - 12 months that'll be awesome.

Comment

• stayhopeful
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by nameless
                            There are two big issues here:

1. Can he get regeneration without reducing the number of cycles the hair has.

2. When will it be available?

Yes please, these are important questions, I hope someone can answer

Comment

• stayhopeful
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Artista
                              StayHopeful -hi bro!!
                              I will comment later on today (I'm busy)
                              But I just wanted to say right now that you truly are staying HOPEFUL!!
                              All will be WELL!!!

please don't forget to answer about the regeneration bro. I can't wait to find solutions by this year. This is the year to find a real solution.

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

please don't forget to answer about the regeneration bro. I can't wait to find solutions by this year. This is the year to find a real solution.
                                Hey guys shpuld i get a transplant now or wait for pilofocus? Please check my thread for photos of my hair. Thanks.

Comment

Working...