+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

At the end of the day how are you going to distinguish what was FUE vs Pilo?

It seems like impossible mission. Can you please confirm how?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hey there Pixels,
    Its quite obvious that you are not 100% informed of the exact Pilofocus Phase test information .
    Im not criticizing you my friend.
    The 3rd Pilofocus Phase testing that I was a recent patient of was specifically of 23 piloscopic grafts using the endoscopic tools at, of course, a specific spot of my donor area.
    The FUE grafts that he had also done that day , were of his medical hair transplant standards.
    There is of course a separation of the two in re to the Phase testing outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    For someone so open minded, you sure do make rash, blanket statements. Some hair transplant surgeons save peoples lives bro. You have never been in one of our shoes, so maybe you need to just shut up already. Imagine you got hair plugs at a very young age because you were desperate, young and foolish, just imagine for a second living with HAIR PLUGS. Now imagine an ETHICAL, RESPONSIBLE doctor doing repair work and making you look normal again. PEOPLE LIKE ME should be the ones that are bitter and angry as we have been f*cked by the corporate butchers. But I am not, because I go out of my way to research. Some people have scarring alopecia, serious injuries or burns.... What about the doctors that help them lead normal lives.
    I read Artista like an open book, by his praising over the moderator and the surgeons alone.
    Donīt you get it by now how this site and how the industry works?
    He gives the same comments all the time, and by your wolf alpha male picture (something) i understand how shallow we are, to fit in our society.

Why are you bringing up injuries and burns that i did not mention?

Hello everybody...
    Herbaliser recently said-

"I read Artista like an open book, by his praising over the moderator and the surgeons alone"

What 'moderator' is he referring to or about?

My recent posts have been about my patient involvement with this third Pilofocus phase testing.
    Does anybody here understand what he has been saying right now? I certainly don't

Thanks so much Artista.

Taking time out to keep us informed should be applauded. The only danger I see in your posts my friend is that you will use your artistic skills to create a portrait which shows you with more hair than is humanly possible lol

Dr Wesley is trying something new and should be supported. The bitterness displayed by some posters is ridiculous. It's so bad, they remind me of my ex wife.

Artista has asked us to be patient and at this stage the evidence for regeneration is anecdotal, what's so difficult to understand?

Look, I understand the frustration. My hair is so bad I have difficulty fighting off furry animals looking for a home, but let's just wait to see how the testing progresses.

Thanks again Artista

How will you know what hairs are from the FUE and which are from the Pilo?

Can you please explain. I'm sorry if I missed this information when reading this thread.

Were the Pilo grafts planted in a different area?

I would love to know what the basic scientific method/theory behind Dr Wesleys attempts at donor regeneration are

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello everybody...
    Herbaliser recently said-

"I read Artista like an open book, by his praising over the moderator and the surgeons alone"

What 'moderator' is he referring to or about?

My recent posts have been about my patient involvement with this third Pilofocus phase testing.
    Does anybody here understand what he has been saying right now? I certainly don't
    ?
    This site is sponsored, and iīm mentioning this because you are referring to a specific doctor.
    When people complain of a specific procedure done by a doctor, the moderator blocks the thread, but praising is not a problem.

Just trying to make people understand regarding your praising approach, since its easy due to how far people are willing to go to gain some hair, and your posts take Fin like a multivitamin, docent give sides and as mentioned above regarding docīs in this forum.

Hello all once again...

Hey there Terry Mancini-great response. Especially this part of your posting--
    "The only danger I see in your posts my friend is that you will use your artistic skills to create a portrait which shows you with more hair than is humanly possible lol"
    LOL!! That was a very funny comment..thanks bro.
    Also, you too are talking to and advising everyone with commonsense. Thank you.

Hi Pixels
    Please understand that, Dr. Wesley specifically removed 23 follicles via his endoscopic phase testing and of course, then applied the PRP/ACell regeneration treatment internally within the donor area.
    The other grafts removed and then applied to my balding areas were from other segments of my donor area. They were worked on via his standard FUE treatment, of course.
    Again, this is his 3rd Phase testing in re to regeneration of the donor area.

There is nothing wrong with the idea that he would choose the amount of donor area follicles for regeneration testing to be at 23 removed follicles.

Hi there JDW, It has everything to do with the use of Endoscopic surgery using specialized instruments that he had created and then approved by the FDA.
    The only scarring would be from a small incision made by the use of his endoscopic instrument.
    PRP/ACell is then applied within that donor area.
    His completed 1st phase testing was an amazing thing to witness and comprehend via factual data of that 45 minute presentation in early 2014. A small segment of people were clued into this which also included a portion of other doctors.
    I was lucky to have been included to view it all....then later I was accepted to be a phase test patient as well.

I am not here to PROMOTE anything,,or to SELL anything.
    I am an honest member here although,,others can assume what ever they want to ASSUME...LOL.
    I have been on here for a long time now (since 2010) , primarily to try to advise others, especially the young guys, that were becoming completed destroyed due to their hairloss!
    I didn't know about Dr. Wesley until the late part of 2013.
    Again, I was lucky to have been accepted into this phase test,,Others CAN believe what they what to believe but I was brought into Dr. Wesley's phase testing because he and others knew just how SINCERE I have been in trying to help others!
    I of course hate my hairloss BUT, I do not allow it to ruin my life.
    At the early part of 2013, I was preparing myself to shave my scalp. Of course, initially I would not have liked it but i wanted to LIVE MY LIFE normally..and so I would have gotten use to it.
    I would have had no choice but to have accepted it.
    If others around me would have disliked my shaved scalp it wouldnt have bothered me much at all.
    Then I decided to give Finasteride a try...glad that I did.
    Of course it did not give me back my full head of hair but I remained realistic and positive.

Once that I viewed that early 2014 45 min. Pilofocus presentation I decided to hopefully be a phase test patient of Dr. Wesley's..thankfully I was!!!!

Okay a little bit to much info and energy going on.
    As i mentioned before to cool it down a little, since you are over doing it, and skip the exclamation marks.