+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Artista - can we get a shot of where the follicles were implanted? Isn't one of the benefits of piloscopy supposed to be that the transplanted hairs have a higher survival rate?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

First of all, Dr. Wesley has been a great hair transplantation doctor for quite a long time now.(and other doctors too~of course)
    A while ago, he decided to try a different approach to hair transplantation so that there would possibly be no scarring or at least minor scarring to his patients.
    He felt that, instead of removing donor hair grafts the regular FUT and FUE way,
    he began a new innovative way to remove hair follicles via his innovative ENDOSCOPIC instrumentation!
    He found that when he went underneath the skin at the back of ones donor area to remove the hair follicles (from underneath) using his new endoscopic tools, he found that there were tremendous amounts of Epidermal STEM Cells available to possibly be used for REGENERATION by applying ACell .
    On May 2013 after he finished his first phase testings with a number of patients, he shared his NEW phase test FINDINGS to just a percentage of guys, like me , and a percentage of Doctors.
    (Spencer Kobren was also brought into it too).
    It was a 'Pilofocus' 45 minute PowerPoint presentation via Skype.
    It was amazing to see by all of us!!
    The first phase test had used ACell only.
    On this third phase test that I was a part of,
    Dr Wesley used ACell and PRP!!!

What are you talking about? Anyone in this thread knows what the procedure is and what the goals are. But one benefit is that the "full" follicle (rather than potentially sliced/damages during removal) has a higher potential for survival. So can we see where the hairs were implanted? Do you think more of those survived than the regular FUE hairs?

The 3 photos that my wife and I had done shows the exact area that Dr Wesley had performed the phase test at my scalps donor area.if I had had a normal/regular hair transplantation done that area that I showed would not look the same !!
    It would show MISSING hair and scarring.
    ( i'm at work here)

the pictures are totally useless. a few (23?) pilofocus-extracted follicles of course don't appear as visible empty spaces in the donor area. there are even no tattoo markings to prove the whole thing. dr wesley won't be able to do a proper analysis either. it's really laughable. on the pics we only see a random spot of donor area. nothing to see here.
    and nobody even talks about how those 23 pilofocus-extracted follicles look like in the recipient area. of course dr. wesley didn't place any tattoo markings in the recipient, so nobody will ever know how those follicles turned out, let alone their shaft thickness.

it would be so damn easy to proof the whole pilofocus magic.
    if you really believe in pilofocus and want to know the truth, just ask wesley for the following:

take a 5 by 5 mm square in the donor area (you can also take a bigger area, like 10 by 10mm if you have the courage - but 5 by 5mm is the minimum). extract ALL hairs from this square.
    place those extracted follicles all close together at one single spot in the recipient are. if the spot is totally bald, then you don't need any tattoo markings, but if it's still surrounded by other hairs, then do at least one simple small tattoo dot marking (which will fade away over time, it's not permanent).
    after 6 or 12 months we will see what happens.

every other approach is useless and misleading.
    time to get to the truth.
    this artista-wesley BS has to stop already.

The photos are useless. We need to get an update from Dr Wesley.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    The photos are useless. We need to get an update from Dr Wesley.
    I'm not even sure Dr. Wesley can make things clear for us since it appears he did not tattoo the location he used the Pilofocus technique to harvest follicles from and therefore may not have tattooed the recipient area where he implanted the Pilofocus follicles. We need to be able to separate the Pilofocus hairs from other hairs in order to determine whether or not there's donor regeneration.

This is discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    the pictures are totally useless. a few (23?) pilofocus-extracted follicles of course don't appear as visible empty spaces in the donor area. there are even no tattoo markings to prove the whole thing. dr wesley won't be able to do a proper analysis either. it's really laughable. on the pics we only see a random spot of donor area. nothing to see here.
    and nobody even talks about how those 23 pilofocus-extracted follicles look like in the recipient area. of course dr. wesley didn't place any tattoo markings in the recipient, so nobody will ever know how those follicles turned out, let alone their shaft thickness.

it would be so damn easy to proof the whole pilofocus magic.
    if you really believe in pilofocus and want to know the truth, just ask wesley for the following:

take a 5 by 5 mm square in the donor area (you can also take a bigger area, like 10 by 10mm if you have the courage - but 5 by 5mm is the minimum). extract ALL hairs from this square.
    place those extracted follicles all close together at one single spot in the recipient are. if the spot is totally bald, then you don't need any tattoo markings, but if it's still surrounded by other hairs, then do at least one simple small tattoo dot marking (which will fade away over time, it's not permanent).
    after 6 or 12 months we will see what happens.

every other approach is useless and misleading.
    time to get to the truth.
    this artista-wesley BS has to stop already.
    +1111

There are no tattoos, no before pics, or pics during the operation. This pics are completely poinitless I alsmost feel lke Artista is some kind of naive cartoon character by the way he speaks and responds. What a complete waste of time. Why has he not done any tatoos Artista!!?? Geez...

Hey Breaking Bad... hello ( hello to everybody )

I want you and everybody to know that there was no need for a tattoo to be put on the top of my donor area- It's Because The medications that he set for hair regeneration was placed inside the back of the skin not on top of the skin !!
    Keep that in mind and try not to make negative assumptions about anything here.
    I'm not criticizing anybody here
    In the past I've been on here to try to help others regardless of what it is.
    There were negative assumptions being made about me by a percentage of some people here.
    I don't know if Dr. Wesley's Phase testings will turn out to be a new science or not.
    Dr. Wesley doesn't know yet either !!!
    In time we will all know !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hey Breaking Bad... hello ( hello to everybody )

I want you and everybody to know that there was no need for a tattoo to be put on the top of my donor area- It's Because The medications that he set for hair regeneration was placed inside the back of the skin not on top of the skin !!
    Keep that in mind and try not to make negative assumptions about anything here.
    I'm not criticizing anybody here
    In the past I've been on here to try to help others regardless of what it is.
    There were negative assumptions being made about me by a percentage of some people here.
    I don't know if Dr. Wesley's Phase testings will turn out to be a new science or not.
    Dr. Wesley doesn't know yet either !!!
    In time we will all know !!!
    man, this makes no sense.
    of course we know that the follicles were extracted from under the skin. but how should we know where to look for the missing donor follicles? give me a break.
    if dr wesley took the few hairs randomly scattered from a larger area, then ok, so many scattered tattoos don't make sense either.
    but the whole thing is pointless, just by looking for missing single follicles. it's impossible to proof anything.
    and what about the recipient area? there is no excuse why tattoo markings shouldn't be there.
    dr. wesley just messed up the whole testing procedure. i feel like 4 years ago when we discussed the amateurisch practice of dr. nigam.

like i said, the ONLY proof can be achieved by taking a square and extract ALL hairs from that square. and of course the recipient area should get tattoo markings.

so your case is useless to us. but can you please at least forward these comments to dr. wesley?

anyway, i don't even know why bother about this. it's already clear that pilofocus is no miracle and just a different hair transplant with very limited results. i'll wait for dr. tsuji instead.
    just makes me mad how amateurisch this whole pilofocus phase testing is going on for ages.
    i thought dr. wesley is smarter than this.