Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 43 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Yeah im saying dude got sick and delayed.
    I can't imagine Artista delaying the November appointment with Dr. Wesley. The appointment was to evaluate for quality donor regeneration. By QUALITY donor regeneration I mean regeneration wherein the harvested and recipient hairs both display full thickness strong terminal hairs rather than weak think hairs. If Pilofocus has achieved that then it's the biggest breakthrough since the first hair transplant because if Pilofocus achieved that then that would result in an unlimited donor supply. I can't imagine Artista missing that appointment unless he was so sick he was in the hospital.

If Pilofocus has achieved quality regeneration then Pilofocus is historically more important than either Rogaine or finasteride. It's historical importance would be 2nd only to the first hair transplant. I simply can't imagine him missing that appointment over a cold or flu.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    I can't imagine Artista delaying the November appointment with Dr. Wesley. The appointment was to evaluate for quality donor regeneration. By QUALITY donor regeneration I mean regeneration wherein the harvested and recipient hairs both display full thickness strong terminal hairs rather than weak think hairs. If Pilofocus has achieved that then it's the biggest breakthrough since the first hair transplant because if Pilofocus achieved that then that would result in an unlimited donor supply. I can't imagine Artista missing that appointment unless he was so sick he was in the hospital.

If Pilofocus has achieved quality regeneration then Pilofocus is historically more important than either Rogaine or finasteride. It's historical importance would be 2nd only to the first hair transplant. I simply can't imagine him missing that appointment over a cold or flu.
    He said he went to doc and the doc was not hair related. The facts he stated say he missed the appointment, regardless of what you are imagining.

He said he went to doc and the doc was not hair related. The facts he stated say he missed the appointment, regardless of what you are imagining.
    Of course it would seem that you're factually correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    +11111111111111111111111111111111

He just comes back with a brief vague announcement and disappears ignoring anyone's concerns or questions. It's been over a year for god sake!

You're so right. What's going on? Enough time already!

One of Wesleys reps posted in another thread a day or two ago speaking about the year 2016. No mention of Pilowfocus. Not sure if you can reply to the thread as some of sections of this forum need moderator checking before the post shows up if you get my drift.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...M.D.-NYC-LA%29

The new timelime is January 2017.

I was saying 2017 back in May 2015.

Here is to hoping...

Here is to hoping...
    Are you saying we'll hear from Artista in January or we'll hear from Dr. Wesley in January?

I'd like to know more information rather than just hearing from Artista about donor regeneration.

* I would also like to know when will all the studies be done?

* I would also like to know when Dr. Wesley can start marketing the treatment?

* Artista says the treatment is in phase 3. Assuming the treatment is in phase 3 studies are these the last studies?

* I would also like to know what Dr. Wesley says about donor regeneration?

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    HELLO EVERYONE and I TRULY do APOLOGIZE to everyone for not responding here or trying to HELP others (especially the very young) on this great forum!!
    I have been so very BUSY work-wise, family-wise since the beginning of November and I did have some bad health ISSUES too.
    My health is back to NORMAL,of course, BUT i am STILL truly too busy work-wise for now.
    Things will get better hopefully soon and i can be back on BTT all the time as I use to be.

I still do have everybody's questions and responses on my email BUT I will respond back on all of those in time! I promise that!!

To let everybody know,
    My wife and I did take photographs of my scalps phase tested donor area that had been used specifically by Dr. Wesley back in November 2015.
    I had sent those photos to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus clinic so that he could see how it is looking.
    My wife and I were both amazed at how it has been looking!!
    Dr. Wesley called me last week on Tuesday (while I was at work of course).
    He was very glad to see how it was looking but of course, I need to get back to his clinic next month (January 2017) so that he can
    medically VERIFY this phase tested area of my scalp.
    Hopefully it turns out to be hair regeneration!!
    Dr. Wesley would NEVER assume anything via any photographs...of course.
    He truly is an honest and sincere doctor!!

I will need to get ready for work now...I will send those photos here so that all of you can see it.
    Cheers to ALL!!!
    Artista said he'll get news in January as you can see here and that is when we should know what you are asking and what we are all wondering, long4hair.

Here is to hoping...
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...copy.../page31

Pushing into January at full speed...