+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 761
  1. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Tedwuji, HELLO AND THANK YOU! My health IS back to normal.
    I went to my great health doctor last month 2 times.
    (it had nothing to do with hair of course-lol)

    I feel that you do know that i truly am a very sincere member here trying to help others.
    Thanks again Ted' ...I unfortunately do have to get going now,,,sorry all.
    Artista, did you see Dr. Wesley in November or not?

    If you did then of course he inspected your donor area, right?
    And if you saw him in November and if he inspected your donor area at that time why does he need to inspect it again in January?

  2. #412
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robincurtz View Post
    I believe that Artisa is buying time.
    Why would Artista need to buy time?

  3. #413
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    456

    Default

    The original date was November. We didn't hear about it.

    Fine.

    January is coming.

    Let's just be patient and see what occurs in January.

    I'll be my bottom dollar it's more bullshit though.

    Going with my gut. If I am wrong, Great!

  4. #414
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    456

    Default

    i'll bet my bottom dollar*

  5. #415
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    The original date was November. We didn't hear about it.

    Fine.

    January is coming.

    Let's just be patient and see what occurs in January.

    I'll be my bottom dollar it's more bullshit though.

    Going with my gut. If I am wrong, Great!
    Do you know if artista attended the November appointment with Dr. Wesley?

  6. #416
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    Do you know if artista attended the November appointment with Dr. Wesley?
    He didnt give us any info about it and followed up with information about being sick and seeing his doctor twice in November and said it was NOT a hair doc.

    It was heavily implied he didnt see Wesley, but I have my reservations about that being fact. I am sure Artista has some strict patient confidentiality agreements in regards to Wesley's proprietary procedure currently in phase testing.

    This is all conjecture of course.

  7. #417
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Tedwuji, HELLO AND THANK YOU! My health IS back to normal.
    I went to my great health doctor last month 2 times.
    (it had nothing to do with hair of course-lol)

    I feel that you do know that i truly am a very sincere member here trying to help others.
    Thanks again Ted' ...I unfortunately do have to get going now,,,sorry all.
    So doc 2 times last month (November) but not a hair doc.

  8. #418
    Senior Member k9gatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    472

    Default

    It is probably like Kyroca. They have to split the hair cells.

  9. #419
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    So doc 2 times last month (November) but not a hair doc.
    But Artista got his initial Pilofocus treatment in November of 2015 and it's my understanding that he was supposed to be evaluated by Dr. Wesley one year after that initial treatment. If that's correct then he was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November 2016.

    It seems to me that if Artista was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November then he would have kept that appointment because he would be dying to know if hes getting regeneration. So if Artista was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November either he did see him, or else Artista or Dr. Wesley delayed that appointment - moved it out to January. WTF?

  10. #420
    Senior Member tedwuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    But Artista got his initial Pilofocus treatment in November of 2015 and it's my understanding that he was supposed to be evaluated by Dr. Wesley one year after that initial treatment. If that's correct then he was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November 2016.

    It seems to me that if Artista was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November then he would have kept that appointment because he would be dying to know if hes getting regeneration. So if Artista was supposed to see Dr. Wesley in November either he did see him, or else Artista or Dr. Wesley delayed that appointment - moved it out to January. WTF?
    Yeah im saying dude got sick and delayed.

Similar Threads

  1. Coworker with hair loss. Should I get involved?
    By Notcoolanymore in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 01:43 AM
  2. PILOFOCUS. Have th trials begun?
    By Farkhairloss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. Greco Medical Group involved in the largest PRP study for Hair
    By Hicks in forum Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 10:50 PM
  4. Be involved in a hair research study today!!
    By JJacobs152 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
  5. ...the saddest part about this; my life has only just begun.
    By smileyface19 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Am I Shedding?!
Today 03:40 PM
by mwolfe
Last Post By mwolfe
Today 03:40 PM
No cure and no better treatments in our lifetime?
04-01-2017 10:02 AM
by Gombus
Last Post By BoSox
Today 03:30 PM
Post FUE queries + shock loss + minoxidil
Yesterday 03:13 PM
by sm90
Last Post By mattj
Today 03:51 AM
Hair Loss Few Years After Hair Transplant
05-19-2017 05:51 AM
by Nish
Last Post By mattj
Today 03:11 AM