+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    Why are we even thinking there's a chance of quality regeneration with Pilofocus?

There have already been attempts to achieve regeneration and so far the results have always been that the regenerated donor hair has always been thinner than the original hair. Also, the hair that is implanted in the recipient area is also thinner. It always happens.

So why would anyone expect the donor regeneration with Pilofocus to be any better? Why would anyone expect full-thickness quality hairs to regenerate with Pilofocus?
    I dont.

I am just hoping i can get a scarless procedure.

So January now...?? I don't understand, it's been over a year. You should have been able to tell if there was any regeneration some time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    So January now...?? I don't understand, it's been over a year. You should have been able to tell if there was any regeneration some time ago...
    I would assume after a scenario this prolonged that no news could only be bad news...

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    I would assume after a scenario this prolonged that no news could only be bad news...

Why would "no news is bad news" apply in this situation. I think it's just as likely that the news is good news and maybe the delay could be because the doctor wants to re-check the results to be sure before he makes a public announcement.

I believe that Artisa is buying time.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    Why would "no news is bad news" apply in this situation. I think it's just as likely that the news is good news and maybe the delay could be because the doctor wants to re-check the results to be sure before he makes a public announcement.
    Hair doesn't take 15 months to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by robincurtz View Post
    I believe that Artisa is buying time.
    I dunno what he is doing, but we didnt get the update in November that we expected.

The new timeline appears to be January now though. And I am a patient man so lets see what happens this January.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    This is exactly why I think no news could only be bad news (specifically in terms of regeneration which is what's being referenced by BB).

The idea of potentially getting a scarless procedure with Strip-like transection rates is just as good for someone like me, however.

I am 33 years old and a Norwood 2.5 hairline with no crown loss, 6 years stabilized on finasteride.

I dont want a scar on my head to thicken up and lower down my hairline 2cm. It just isnt worth it to me as it would remove the option to stop finasteride and shave my head if i wanted to. Or if finasteride simply stopped working and I progressed to a Norwood 4. (Id just buzz it if i ever went past a norwood 3 honestly).

This is exactly why I think no news could only be bad news (specifically in terms of regeneration which is what's being referenced by BB).

The idea of potentially getting a scarless procedure with Strip-like transection rates is just as good for someone like me, however.

I am 33 years old and a Norwood 2.5 hairline with no crown loss, 6 years stabilized on finasteride.

I dont want a scar on my head to thicken up and lower down my hairline 2cm. It just isnt worth it to me as it would remove the option to stop finasteride and shave my head if i wanted to. Or if finasteride simply stopped working and I progressed to a Norwood 4. (Id just buzz it if i ever went past a norwood 3 honestly).
    You and BB could be right. The delay could mean bad news. But BBs complaint that Artista should know by now if there's regeneration is an unfair complaint because Artista has stated that he does think he knows the answer to that question. He said he thinks there is regeneration.
    Last edited by long4hair; 12-25-2016 at 02:22 PM. Reason: poor wording

I dunno what he is doing, but we didnt get the update in November that we expected.

The new timeline appears to be January now though. And I am a patient man so lets see what happens this January.

I'm confused about something - did Artista see Dr. Wesley in November or not?